*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

We are coming Oct 7-12. Can't wait! However, I am having commitment issues about buying tickets for MNSSHP. I really want to go, but am afraid of possible weather issues (DH is not going to want to go in rain). How late can one really wait to buy tickets?

Now the OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2018 THREAD as of July 11th! :) Please let me know if I've made a mistake or if you need your information updated.

Trip Dates & Resorts
Poppcorn: 10/1 - 10/7; Pop
Carey_B; 10/1 - 10/12; All Star Music
mchelle77; 10/6 - 10/10; Pop
CARR1E F1SHER: 10/12 - 10/20; POR
tgpez21; 10/17 - 10/27; Boardwalk
agavegirl1: 10/19 - 10/27; POR
NotBaroque: 10/20 - 10/28; Poly & AKL
Chax: 10/20 - 11/4; Offsite
patclairesmom: 10/23 - 10/31; CBR
bcwife76: 10/25 - 10/27; CBR
Tinkersbelle87: 10/28 - 11/2; POR
TheInvernessie: 10/30 - 11/4; Contemporary

Sorry about the above response that posted before I was ready!

We will be at SSR from 10/12-10/19 For F & W Festival! Woot!! See ya real soon(but not soon enough)!

I booked our ADRs early yesterday morning. It was my first time ever! And I feel so lucky that I got everything I wanted at the times that I wanted :worship:

Rainforest Café Dinner :shamrock:
Chef Mickey's Breakfast :shamrock:
Tony's Dinner :shamrock:
1900 Park Fare Dinner :shamrock:

We will be there October 11-17 for our very first Disney trip staying at the Contemporary. All the tips everyone posts has been so helpful I am hoping I can return the favor after our visit.

ADRs secured here too for the most part! Just hoping an earlier time pops up for Ohana:

Ohana dinner
BoG lunch
California Grill brunch

Everything else will be QS or F&W since we are only down for 5 days.

FYI - Ohana is notorious for seating late. Last year during your time the weather was a mixture of lite rain and cool temps. Keep your eye on your favorite Weather App! :umbrella:

FYI - Ohana is notorious for seating late. Last year during your time the weather was a mixture of lite rain and cool temps. Keep your eye on your favorite Weather App! :umbrella:
We have 9:55 pm right now which is way too late for our little dude. Hoping to move it up to 8:00 pm or so. With late seating 7:00 or 7:30 on would be even more ideal. We shall see!

We are coming Oct 7-12. Can't wait! However, I am having commitment issues about buying tickets for MNSSHP. I really want to go, but am afraid of possible weather issues (DH is not going to want to go in rain). How late can one really wait to buy tickets?

You can wait as long as you want really, personally ive waited until the week of

Hello fellow October travelers!
We will be in Disney October 2-6 staying at the Yacht Club.
Planning on going to MNSSHP on Oct. 4

Scored a BOG lunch for our girls trip long after our 180 day window opened. :cool1:
We made a late decision to get a reservation. I set up a Touring Plans alert yesterday afternoon and got our reservation last night!! I don't know what I would do without Touring Plans. It's the best.

2nd week of October MNSSHP recs.....Tues or Thurs for possibly lower crowd? And, is it completely dumb to wait closer to time for weather?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!