*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Popping in to join!

My friend (possibly 2) and I are heading down for a girls' weekend October 24-27 at All Star Music for Food & Wine and MNSSHP. Super excited for both and for one of my friends to experience fall in Disney for the first time!

October 27 Boulder Ridge

Had to change my plans for the hurrican, so now we are going october 26 till october 31st. Staying at the Polynesian Resort. 😊 . We have never been in October but I was really glad that Disney let me switch my stay without any problems. And one of the best things is that I have doubled my fun with planning.

update to my roll call-we added a day and now are going 10/24-11/9 with a split stay CSR/offsite/OKW/Pop

can you add us to the roll call

All updates have been made!

:tink:WELCOME to our new friends! So happy to have you with us! :hmghost::simba::mickeyjum

Last-ish minute trips make for short countdowns! Taking my mom for her 70th birthday!! She has been only once before (DH and me and our 5kids) but everyone got sick and she missed a couple of her most wished for things to see! So my DD4 and I are flying down to take her! Cannot wait ❤️😍

Do you mean they credits you the $10 or whatever it is back when you checked out?
I didn't buy the SWGE one, but I had read when it was added that it was also listed as $29.99 when it should have only been $14.99. ShopDisney sent e-mails for $15 credits to those who did order it. Not sure if it will work exactly the same, but I would hope it gets corrected.

Good morning! We’ll be at Hollywood Studios on Thursday 10/10. What do you think the odds are of getting a fast pass for SDD that day? I booked our FPs this morning. I plan to try and modify them that day to hopefully knock them out a little earlier, but currently we are scheduled for Rock n’ Roller coaster 10:50, B & B live 12:30, Star Tours 4:25. I’m just wondering if we need to plan to go straight to SDD on standby first thing when we get there at nine (staying offsite) or gamble on trying to get an FP for later in the evening...We’ll of course also try to work in a long wait at some point for Smuggler’s Run.

I could not get a campsite for the 19th of October at FT Wilderness. I tried a coupe hundred times but no luck. My 3 year old son keeps saying he wants to go to the beach. We always go to the beach once a year. I found a campground on the beach that we are going to stop at for the night on the way home: https://www.beverlybeachcamptown.com/. So I get to knock out a Disney trip and a beach trip all in the same week!!

I could not get a campsite for the 19th of October at FT Wilderness. I tried a coupe hundred times but no luck. My 3 year old son keeps saying he wants to go to the beach. We always go to the beach once a year. I found a campground on the beach that we are going to stop at for the night on the way home: https://www.beverlybeachcamptown.com/. So I get to knock out a Disney trip and a beach trip all in the same week!!
That's a nice stop before heading home - let's you unwind from Disney and collect sand on the toes and seashells in a bucket.
We used to stop off at the Myrtle Beach Travel Trailer Park, but that was out of the way a bit.

Last-ish minute trips make for short countdowns! Taking my mom for her 70th birthday!! She has been only once before (DH and me and our 5kids) but everyone got sick and she missed a couple of her most wished for things to see! So my DD4 and I are flying down to take her! Cannot wait ❤😍
Let me know your dates (and resort if you want) if you'd like to be on the Roll Call list :)

Hey October neighbors! Accidentally booked Storybook for the day we were departing so if anyone wants an October 1 Storybook for 8 people @ 5:55pm PM me!

All gone!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter