*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

I read on another site that it's not happening because of the construction at the Fort this year. Very sad to me- it was one of our favorite things the last 2 years.

That is so disappointing. I was just showing DS14 the Disney Parks Blog article from last year and he was so exited! I had hoped this would be our "last night at DW" activity.

OK everyone, I'm official!!!!!! I just booked my airfare for DS14 and I using my United miles. I still have no idea where I will be staying but we will be at DW from 10/6 through 10/12.
Wow. Airfare first then hotel. Brave. Kind of wish I did that this time because we rented dvc points and I can’t change my dates. The dates we are going is the most expensive time for airfare!

A tip for those ADR oops moments that I quickly discovered when frantically searching Disboards this morning at 6 am ET/5 am CT... if you accidentally reserve and ADR for “today’s” date rather than a date several months from now, say 6 months from now when your ADR window opens, instead of cancelling that ADR, modify it for a later date, cancel it later if needed before the 24 hr window. Big oops, hoping I don’t see any charges, but so far we’re good. :crazy2:

Wow. Airfare first then hotel. Brave. Kind of wish I did that this time because we rented dvc points and I can’t change my dates. The dates we are going is the most expensive time for airfare!

Getting that non-stop flight that lands at MCO at 11:00 am on Sunday was a higher priority. We did that same flight January 2018 and loved being able to just drop off our bags with the bell hop and hit the park right before the 3:00 pm parade. Or in this case, be there by 4:00 pm on a MNSSHP night. We'll find a hotel, even if we have to do split stays or even, GASP!, stay off-site.

Last edited:
A tip for those ADR oops moments that I quickly discovered when frantically searching Disboards this morning at 6 am ET/5 am CT... if you accidentally reserve and ADR for “today’s” date rather than a date several months from now, say 6 months from now when your ADR window opens, instead of cancelling that ADR, modify it for a later date, cancel it later if needed before the 24 hr window. Big oops, hoping I don’t see any charges, but so far we’re good. :crazy2:

I’ve done this, if you call they will cancel for you.

I had to call 3 times in one day! I obviously needed more coffee!

I’ve done this, if you call they will cancel for you.

I had to call 3 times in one day! I obviously needed more coffee!

LOL, I didn't want to wait for like 50 minutes for the phone lines to open - I wanted to go back to bed because it was the weekend. Seriously, how does one mess up making only 2 ADRs? I was trying to jump the gun a minute or two before they opened and the date must have reverted. :surfweb::faint:

A multi-generational trip (myself, husband and little girl, both sets of grandparents, brothers and sisters in-law). October 20-26 at Kidani Village. Got ADRs this morning for Be Our Guest, Sanaa and Crystal Palace. Will be my daughter's first visit and celebrating my 11th wedding anniversary!

Sept 30 - Oct 5 at Coronado Resort
Added! :smickey:

My BFF in Orlando convinced/bribed me into coming back to see Illuminations one last time and see the new show, so I'll be there 9/28-10/5, as well as 2 days at HHN
:tink:Added!

Just booked our room at GF 10/18-10/23 last night!!! SO excited and just in time as my ADRs open in a couple days.
Added! :tigger:

Count me in! October trip 17th-21st! Boardwalk villas, Birthday trip!
:tinker:Added!

OK everyone, I'm official!!!!!! I just booked my airfare for DS14 and I using my United miles. I still have no idea where I will be staying but we will be at DW from 10/6 through 10/12.
Added! :smickey:

A multi-generational trip (myself, husband and little girl, both sets of grandparents, brothers and sisters in-law). October 20-26 at Kidani Village. Got ADRs this morning for Be Our Guest, Sanaa and Crystal Palace. Will be my daughter's first visit and celebrating my 11th wedding anniversary!
Added! :simba:

Booked our ADRs today for 10/20-10/26. Be Our Guest (pre park opening breakfast and a dinner!), several character meals, and Yak & Yeti. We had to cancel our planned trip a few years ago (pregnant + Zika scare times) and I'm super pumped to make up for it now!

Last ADR booked for our trip 12/10 to 22/10, Brown Derby Fantasmic Package, nothing to book now till 30 days out for our fast passes.

This is the first time I've not had to book during the school holidays (we did 4th July last time and Spring Break over Easter time before that), it was so much easier to get booked what I wanted to get booked. Just hope the fast passes are as easy.

Will be our first trip without the kids as they are off to Uni this September, will be very weird going without them.

Hi! We’ll be at ASMO 10/21-26 attending MNSSHP on the 21:maleficen 2 adult children, 2 little ones, my parents and my husband and I. Never traveled with this large of a group. Should be fun!party:

We'll be at the Polynesian 10/20-10/26! It will be me and my two teens. We're very excited!

For those going the same week-have you seen the scheduled hours for MK? I'm super disappointed. There are 4 Halloween parties which close the park at 6 pm (Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri), a 6 pm closure due to what people are speculating as a corporate event (Tues), and they took away evening extra magic hours on Wednesday! I'm pretty bummed. We are at the Poly and have park hoppers and were looking forward to spending some evening time at MK. My kids are teens and we are coming from the mountain time zone, so early mornings just don't work for us.

Well, we decided to do a split stay now. We are going to be at CCV from 9/28-10/2 and BWV from 10/2-10/5. We haven't stayed at BWV yet and it would be nice to walk to Epcot for F&W and DHS for SWGE.

We'll be at the Polynesian 10/20-10/26! It will be me and my two teens. We're very excited!

We love the Poly! You'll have a great time and don't forget to get Dole Whips at the Pineapple Lanai outside the GCH.

For those going the same week-have you seen the scheduled hours for MK? I'm super disappointed. There are 4 Halloween parties which close the park at 6 pm (Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri), a 6 pm closure due to what people are speculating as a corporate event (Tues), and they took away evening extra magic hours on Wednesday! I'm pretty bummed. We are at the Poly and have park hoppers and were looking forward to spending some evening time at MK. My kids are teens and we are coming from the mountain time zone, so early mornings just don't work for us.
I know, it stinks when they have so many parties. We were there two years ago when they had their coorporate Holiday party in MK. The park closed at 6 no one was there by 6. We got so much done because the park cleared out around 4:30. We got right on to stuff for that last hour and got more done than we would've on a busy night being open an extra few hours. Take advantage of others leaving and going to other parks.

I know, it stinks when they have so many parties. We were there two years ago when they had their coorporate Holiday party in MK. The park closed at 6 no one was there by 6. We got so much done because the park cleared out around 4:30. We got right on to stuff for that last hour and got more done than we would've on a busy night being open an extra few hours. Take advantage of others leaving and going to other parks.
Unfortunately we were there one night, around 5ish just before a MVMCP, got in line for POTC (wait time showed as 15 minutes). It turned out to be over an hour long wait with a group of adults in front of us skunk drunk (passing around a thermos) and allowing their little 4 year old to be watched over by everyone else in line. Not fun. I did alert the CM who was boarding us, but I don't think she cared. They were there for the party.

Last edited:
Hey all , quick question . My dates are from the 29th of october to nov 10. Should I be able to book dining today? I tried and i cant acess the last 2 days in October or anything in november? So i cant book dining. And if this post is in the wrong spot i appologize. Figured it had to do with October.

Hey all , quick question . My dates are from the 29th of october to nov 10. Should I be able to book dining today? I tried and i cant access the last 2 days in October or anything in november? So i can't book dining. And if this post is in the wrong spot i apologize. Figured it had to do with October.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html
https://www.wdwmagic.com/reservation-calculator.htm

Maybe log out, log in again. If it's still not working I'd call.

Thanks , that worked. I didnt think of it because i was so focused on not getting into the site. Sometimes you need an outside perspective! Ty. Ty!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter