*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

We'll be at the Polynesian 10/20-10/26! It will be me and my two teens. We're very excited!

For those going the same week-have you seen the scheduled hours for MK? I'm super disappointed. There are 4 Halloween parties which close the park at 6 pm (Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri), a 6 pm closure due to what people are speculating as a corporate event (Tues), and they took away evening extra magic hours on Wednesday! I'm pretty bummed. We are at the Poly and have park hoppers and were looking forward to spending some evening time at MK. My kids are teens and we are coming from the mountain time zone, so early mornings just don't work for us.
Coming from Alaska with two teen boys, I wholeheartedly second this opinion! I am hopeful with today’s announcement of the early EMM, some of the parks might clear out out a little in the afternoon for those needing afternoon naps. (Wishful thinking)
We are planning to attend 1-2 MNSSHP and appreciate the advice of poster who recommended the MK on the private party afternoon.

Definitly screwed me up. Have to change dining to earlier. And now have no idea if they will change the times after those dates. Im there untill nov 10th.

Anybody already planning to hit HS during those 6am EMH just announced today?
Me! We have 2 HS days booked during our trip. I expected morning EMH at HS so booked my dining differently than normal (late breakfasts, not 8am). However I was not expecting it at both MK and AK, so that messed with my PPO breakfasts! Had to do some moving around yesterday.

Sister trip Oct 3-8, staying at POFQ. We're on the older side and have both been to WDW several times, but this is the first time going together and unencumbered by family members who aren't as thrilled with WDW as we are, LOL. Dining reservations at BoG (lunch), Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, and San Angel Inn.

Sister trip Oct 3-8, staying at POFQ. We're on the older side and have both been to WDW several times, but this is the first time going together and unencumbered by family members who aren't as thrilled with WDW as we are, LOL. Dining reservations at BoG (lunch), Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, and San Angel Inn.
Your dining reservations sound delicious. Hopefully you will also have time to pop over and enjoy the food booths at Epcot Food and Wine. Happy sister trip!:flower:

Hi all - has anyone been able to book California Grill for Sunday Brunch during their october stays? I'm going crazy trying to figure out if they are out of reservations or just haven't opened their books yet. Save me my sanity please:cutie:

We moved our trip to August for multiple reasons. Please remove us from the roll call. Have a great trip everyone!

Booked our ADRs today for 10/20-10/26. Be Our Guest (pre park opening breakfast and a dinner!), several character meals, and Yak & Yeti. We had to cancel our planned trip a few years ago (pregnant + Zika scare times) and I'm super pumped to make up for it now!

Last ADR booked for our trip 12/10 to 22/10, Brown Derby Fantasmic Package, nothing to book now till 30 days out for our fast passes.

Hi! We’ll be at ASMO 10/21-26

We'll be at the Polynesian 10/20-10/26! It will be me and my two teens. We're very excited!

We will be at POFQ from 10/1 through 10/10. Attending the MNSSHP on the 3rd and the 8th

:tigger: Everyone has been added to the roll call

Well, we decided to do a split stay now. We are going to be at CCV from 9/28-10/2 and BWV from 10/2-10/5. We haven't stayed at BWV yet and it would be nice to walk to Epcot for F&W and DHS for SWGE.
Added BWV to you in the roll call! (I love BWV so much)

We moved our trip to August for multiple reasons. Please remove us from the roll call. Have a great trip everyone!
Removed. Have Fun in August!

Those brunch reservations go very quickly. What date are you looking for?

October 27th. I remember going on when the window opened and finding nothing and I remember reading that not all restaurants have to open their books at the 6 months mark. I’m hoping someone else has booked in October to at least let me know I missed the window (which is a bummer... but checking every day for an ADR is more of a bummer IMO)

Hi all - has anyone been able to book California Grill for Sunday Brunch during their october stays? I'm going crazy trying to figure out if they are out of reservations or just haven't opened their books yet. Save me my sanity please:cutie:
I have a California Grill Brunch reservation for mid Oct 2019. I made it on our 180+ dining reservation date in April.
Those reservations go really quickly.
Just to add, I was able to get a Cali Grill brunch reservation for Dec 2018 via the cancelled dining reservation thread here on the DIS restaurant board.

Last edited:
October 27th. I remember going on when the window opened and finding nothing and I remember reading that not all restaurants have to open their books at the 6 months mark. I’m hoping someone else has booked in October to at least let me know I missed the window (which is a bummer... but checking every day for an ADR is more of a bummer IMO)

The reason I asked is that I have the brunch booked for 10/27 and was thinking of cancelling and doing dinner at Narcoossee's. I'm not supposed to do this on this thread but I will be putting it up on the Dining reservation October thread. The reservation is for 2 @ 12:30P on 10/27 which looks to be the date you are looking for so if that works for you check it out on the thread. https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3743446/

Last edited:
I have a California Grill Brunch reservation for mid Oct 2019. I made it on our 180+ dining reservation date in April.
Those reservations go really quickly.
Just to add, I was able to get a Cali Grill brunch reservation for Dec 2018 via the cancelled dining reservation thread here on the DIS restaurant board.
The reason I asked is that I have the brunch booked for 10/27 and was thinking of cancelling and doing dinner at Narcoossee's. I'm not supposed to do this on this thread but I will be putting it up on the Dining reservation October thread. The reservation is for 2 @ 12:30P on 10/27 which looks to be the date you are looking for so if that works for you check it out on the thread. https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3743446/

Thanks to both of you - I ended up finding one today through TP for 4 people! I'm glad I asked here to know the window truly was open so I didn't give up hope and viola! I'm so happy right now!

Just added the following F&W info - note these open up for booking tomorrow morning, don't delay if you're thinking about them:

2019 Food & Wine

Bookings open on May 15 for:
  • Party for the Senses at World Showplace Events Pavilion, the sensational event featuring chefs and vintners from around the world. (Select Saturdays through Nov. 9)
  • Sunday Brunch with the Chef, hosted by celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro and others. (Select Sundays through Nov. 17)
  • Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” hands-on workshops that let you rub shoulders with visiting chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros. (Select Mondays and Thursdays through Nov. 14)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter