*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

We’re off on a quick trip to the Swan and Dolphin 10/12-10/16! Couldn’t resist adding on a few days at my favorite place before my brothers Florida wedding! If only I could have talked him into getting married at Disney... haha!

Joining in on the October Halloween fun! Not a full-on Disney trip for us, just buzzing through town to attend the MNSSHP before catching our cruise ship the next day. Oct 11 – 12 We’ve been partaking of Halloween Time at DLR a couple of times more recently and haven’t been to WDW in 12 years. The timing just worked out for this, so we’re doing it! We plan to hit up WDW for a full trip sometime in 2020, so this is just a teaser for the kids. Staying at POR for the first time. We’ll be in and out so fast, but are really excited to attend the party on October 11!

My daughter (who is 7) was just granted a "second wish"--for her relapsed leukemia. We did Disney with MAW when she was 3. Now we are doing it through this foundation. They just booked us for October 7-12th at Port Orleans Riverside. We can't wait!
:tinker:
Everyone's been added!

My daughter (who is 7) was just granted a "second wish"--for her relapsed leukemia. We did Disney with MAW when she was 3. Now we are doing it through this foundation. They just booked us for October 7-12th at Port Orleans Riverside. We can't wait!
Sending very best wishes for a lovely time together.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to read that Galaxys Edge will be open in time for our October trip. :( No interest in seeing it, but the crowds its going to bring

I hear you! I was still on the fence about October but I'm now thinking we might just go to DL instead (even with their own GE crowds) and leave WDW for the 50th anniversary. Decisions. Decisions.

Wishing both of you strength and health.

Staying October 14-18 at OKW!! It's DH and I's 4th trip (one was a quickie 1 day Epcot while there for work) and our teenage kids' 3rd trip. They were much younger the first two times and dont remember much so looking forward to making memories they will remember forever!!

We're coming! October 5-10, staying at CSR! My husband has never been in the fall, I can't wait for him to experience MNSSHP and F&W. Plus it's our youngest's first WDW trip.

Is there a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt in either EPCOT or Disney Springs?
I don't think EPCOT has anything Halloween based, but for Food and Wine they have had the find the Remy scavenger hunt for a couple years now. They also have something that requires buying cookies from each land to earn a final cookie "achievement". Yes, it's marketing at its finest, but for kids could be fun.

We're official! Just booked our flights and bought the MNSSHP tickets!!!! :stitch::hmghost::ccat::maleficen:tigger::goofy::mickeyjum

(I'm a bit excited, if you can't tell!)
That's the best!
I want to buy our tickets now too but have to hold off just to make sure work commitments don't interrupt our plans.

Hi everyone ! I hope it’s ok if I join in :earsgirl:.
Our family will be going to Disney October 26th to November 2nd. We bought our flights the other day which has made our trip feel much more real ! We’ve been three times before but not for a few years. This time we are going to stay offsite at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.
We have a few Star Wars fans in our group but we thought we were going to be safe to avoid it with the dates we chose. We had been hoping to avoid the crowds it will bring. We still plan to go and make the best of but it sure wasn’t what we had planned. We have booked one night onsite hoping for a chance at some EMH for DHS on either of the two days. It’s worth a shot I guess.
We are on the fence about MNSSHP. Only my one son and I would go..nobody else wants to. We have been once before and had fun, but it’s a big expense on top of an already expensive trip. I guess we will wait and see how the budget is shaping up.
Mostly I am super excited for the Food and Wine festival. I hope they make some kind of announcement for that soon.
I am looking forward to planning with all of you !

You can us to the list. 9/29-10/15 We are staying at POP
You've been added! pooh:

Hi everyone ! I hope it’s ok if I join in :earsgirl:.
Our family will be going to Disney October 26th to November 2nd. We bought our flights the other day which has made our trip feel much more real ! We’ve been three times before but not for a few years. This time we are going to stay offsite at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.
We have a few Star Wars fans in our group but we thought we were going to be safe to avoid it with the dates we chose. We had been hoping to avoid the crowds it will bring. We still plan to go and make the best of but it sure wasn’t what we had planned. We have booked one night onsite hoping for a chance at some EMH for DHS on either of the two days. It’s worth a shot I guess.
We are on the fence about MNSSHP. Only my one son and I would go..nobody else wants to. We have been once before and had fun, but it’s a big expense on top of an already expensive trip. I guess we will wait and see how the budget is shaping up.
Mostly I am super excited for the Food and Wine festival. I hope they make some kind of announcement for that soon.
I am looking forward to planning with all of you !

You've been added! :darth:

Joining the party! We'll be there 10/24-11/8 (subject to change depending on the first MVMCP date!)

We look forward to MNSSHP, Food and Wine, running our first Disney race, resort hopping on Halloween, HHN at the Dark side, MVMCP and enjoying some of the non-theme park aspects of Orlando!

Do we have a disboards October 2019 facebook group by chance? I was in one for August last year and really enjoyed it!

Hello! Please add us to the list - we'll be there 10/19-10/25, staying at POR.

Planning to attend two MNSSHP, DAH events that may be scheduled (hopefully? Especially for HS), and Return to Sleepy Hollow if it's offered this year. So looking forward to exploring GE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter