***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a fan of cheesecake (well, really the issue is I hate cream cheese and most cheesecake is made with cream cheese) ... so I went with the chocolate cake. Which, by the way, was quite good, but pretty rich and a bit one note, so probably best to share
I bought this because it was pretty. I ordered the cheesecake and they repeated it back to me as blueberry mousse. It wasn't very good anyway. I only ate 2 bites.

What do you miss by getting a FP+ for NRJ (in case we miss out on FOP FP+)?

I know the FOP standby line is similar to an attraction in itself, and we want to go through standby once at least.

What do you miss by getting a FP+ for NRJ (in case we miss out on FOP FP+)?

I know the FOP standby line is similar to an attraction in itself, and we want to go through standby once at least.

There really isn't much to the NRJ queue - some pretty rock walls and a few artifacts. Definitely don't worry about missing the queue if you get the FP for NRJ

so, earlier in this thread, i read that there were no hidden Mickeys or any presence of Mickey anywhere in Pandora.... but, he's still on the manhole/sewer lids. FAIL!

I thought the same thing. My 6yo thought she saw some in the FoP queue and a few other places in pandora. Maybe they weren't intentional or maybe they weren't true hidden mickeys. I didn't really pay attention to her at the time and now I kinda wished I did.

They should make kids wearing Mickey Mouse hats or shirts turn them inside out before entering the land. Kind of like they do sometimes if a kid wears a marginally offensive shirt to school.

We are heading to disney in a few weeks. I have Pandora in my plans and Fp booked but mainly at nights. If ds would like to try his luck at adopting a banshee do we really need to try to do this perhaps first thing or earlier in the day?

Thanks for any advice.

Just for anyone's knowledge, they had banshees this morning. I couldn't tell you how many or if they sold out later. We got one around 8:45 this morning and there appeared to be various colors.

I bought this because it was pretty. I ordered the cheesecake and they repeated it back to me as blueberry mousse. It wasn't very good anyway. I only ate 2 bites.
I can't bring myself to order this or the chocolate dessert. I won't go in to great detail about what they remind me of but they aren't desserts. :o

Any word on whether Banshees are in? We'll be there tomorrow and my son is hoping!

We were there in the evening on the 17th around 7pm and literally were able to get one before they sold out at around 7:15. It was totally by luck and when we got in line and they told us that did not guarantee a Banshee until we got up there. there were two colors, yellow with pink and yellow with blue and the guy running the line said can i grab your banshee or did you want to go through the process. We took it and ran. I have to say they get quite the attention from everyone in line so I am sure you add a bunch of people looking for them who didnt know they existed. We were back on the night of the 20th for EMH and they did not have any.

As a bonus, Flight of Passage was posted at 120 but we were on in 60.

As a bonus, Flight of Passage was posted at 120 but we were on in 60.

I've been thinking about getting a TP subscription just for their projected wait times for FoP. Does anyone know if they have been drastically different and if they have been accurate? I've heard lots of reports of the FoP posted wait being much longer (by hours even) than the actual wait. I can understand that at park opening, but I really wonder what the true waits are during the day and at night before closing.

I've been thinking about getting a TP subscription just for their projected wait times for FoP. Does anyone know if they have been drastically different and if they have been accurate? I've heard lots of reports of the FoP posted wait being much longer (by hours even) than the actual wait. I can understand that at park opening, but I really wonder what the true waits are during the day and at night before closing.
I had the opposite experience where the wait time posted was much longer than the actual wait. If a wait went over the wait time by hours I would suspect a ride malfunction or some other event that resulted in a temporary ride closure. I wouldn't waste money on a TP subscription just for wait times.

I had the opposite experience where the wait time posted was much longer than the actual wait. If a wait went over the wait time by hours I would suspect a ride malfunction or some other event that resulted in a temporary ride closure. I wouldn't waste money on a TP subscription just for wait times.

I've read my comment 3 or 4 times to be sure, and I think we are saying the same thing. At least I was trying to say what you are. I've seen lots of posts on here of people saying they waited significantly less time that the sign said they would.

I've read my comment 3 or 4 times to be sure, and I think we are saying the same thing. At least I was trying to say what you are. I've seen lots of posts on here of people saying they waited significantly less time that the sign said they would.
Ah, that's what I get for being in a hurry. Correct, we are saying the same things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter