Official September 2017 Disneyland Check In!

HeatherLassell

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I'll be heading to DL on Aug 31 till September 4th. I'll be there for 3 days of parks as well as running the Disneyland Half Marathon! I'm bringing my middle son but not telling him till last minute! He loves surprises! This will be my first trip to Disneyland since I was pregnant with him in 2003! I've only done 2 one day trips to DL so this is going to be a real treat.

pixiedust:We're Going to Disneyland!!! pixiedust:

heatherlassell - Aug 31 - Sept 4 - Paradise Pier *running 1/2 marathon
NMDisneyMom - Aug 31 - Sept 4 - ? *running 5K & 10K
scrapshappen - Sept 1 - 4 - Castle Inn *running 10K

Calfan - Sept 1 - 4th - Best Western Stovalls *Running the 1/2 marathon
magicmommy - Sept 5 - 14th - GCV
Belledisney - Sept 8 - 10 - HoJo/Paradise Pier
NWT - Sept 8 - 19th - ?
Dcraythorn - Sept 8 -23rd - Holiday Inn Anaheim

mummabear - Sept 9 - 23rd - ?
gabbyrodman - Sept 10 - 12 - Grand California
daisy_77 - Sept 10 - 16th - Howard Johnson
greewe - Sept 11 - 15th - Disneyland Hotel
Starlitnight05 - Sept 13 - 16th - GCV
tricia464 - Sept 17 - 22nd - ?

vonnie87 - Sept 17 - 23rd - ?
Suelala - Sept 18 - 24th - ?
southlake - Sept 19 - 23 - Courtyard Anaheim
sechelt - Sept 19 - 26 - GCV
smchristy - Sept 24th - 30th - Howard Johnson
Claireywalsh - Sept 25 - 28th - Disneyland Hotel
DL_Forever - Sept 29 - Oct 1 - ?

Abbey1 - ? - ?
Lkem - ? - ?
LinderInWonderland - ? - ?
Realbliss - ? - ?

Last edited:
We are heading to Disneyland for our first visit September 25th for 4 nights. We have done WDW a few times but super excited for seeing the original!! There will be myself, husband and then 9 year old daughter. We are flying out to Vegas for a friends wedding beforehand then staying 3 nights near Universal Hollywood before finishing our trip with our Disneyland stay - we chose the Disneyland hotel for all the super cute little details.

Yay a September check in!

I'll be there September 13-16, staying at VGC. I'm hoping Halloweentime will have started by our stay.
:dogdance:
Me too!! I've always wanted to see Halloween at WDW but it never works out with our work schedules so I'm keeping my eyes peeled ready for Halloweentime announcements!!

Me too!! I've always wanted to see Halloween at WDW but it never works out with our work schedules so I'm keeping my eyes peeled ready for Halloweentime announcements!!
I think you should definitely see Halloweentime by Sept 25. Last few years it's been the Friday after Labor day. I'm cutting it pretty close with my dates.

We'll be going in September! Waiting to see Halloween party dates and AP room discounts before we finalize a date, but we are super excited!! Love Disneyland at Halloweentime!

We are going the last week of September! Can't wait! Kinda wondering if I should move our dates up a week...if it will be less crowded the week of the 18th vs. 25th? But most crowd calendars same they're about the same.

Add us to the list for September. We will be there Aug 31 - Sept 4, walking/running the 5K and 10K. Not sure where we are staying yet, either Paradise Pier or Disneyland Hotel. It will be my second trip in 2017- heading there in March for Spring Break.

My SIL and I are going the week after Labor Day - my first time back since 1979! We're in Anaheim for 4 nights (3 full park days) and then heading up to Central CA for a few days. I am pretty excited!

We just this afternoon booked Sept 1-4 and registered for the 10K race. It's my second RunDisney race and my husband and son's first. We're staying at the Castle Inn. We've never stayed there before but we've stayed at the Tropicana several times and they are owned by the same company so I hope we won't be disappointed. We have two other DL trips planned before then too. We're a little obsessed. Haha!

We are going the last week of September! Can't wait! Kinda wondering if I should move our dates up a week...if it will be less crowded the week of the 18th vs. 25th? But most crowd calendars same they're about the same.

I'm not sure what to expect crowd wise as it's our first trip but we just did Christmas at Walt Disney world so I'm hoping it won't be any more crazy than that got!

Hmm... my guess is it may be slightly busier during the week of the 25th due to the Halloween parties starting up (at least they should be around that time). But like you said, it shouldn't be too much of a difference. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sept 10-12 at grand Californian club after a week at Huntington Beach hyatt. Already bought plane tickets or I would have gone later so we could do Halloween party. :yay:

Last edited:
Headed there September 8-10 for a quick trip. Staying at the hojo one night and PP the other. Can't wait. I love DL in September!!!

We will be there from the 9th to the 23rd! Very excited. Hoping we may catch the first MHP given the last couple of years dates but am trying to be realistic that we may miss it by a day or a week...

We will be there from the 9th to the 23rd! Very excited. Hoping we may catch the first MHP given the last couple of years dates but am trying to be realistic that we may miss it by a day or a week...

We are hoping the same. We are there the 8th thur the 23rd.

I'm betting the first one will be September 22nd! So I think you'll be good! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter