Official September 2017 Disneyland Check In!

My husband and I are making a 3 day stop after visiting family in Santa Barbara. We'll be there from Sept. 11-15. We're staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Can't wait to see Disneyland decorate for Halloween!

I haven't stayed at the Disneyland hotel, but for that difference in price, I'd definitely switch to PP.

Crazy as it seems I stayed with Disneyland hotel. Since they close the entrance at GCH to PP guests you have to walk all the way to DLH and across/through downtown Disney anyways. I did save some money still by switching my reservation through RunDisney!

Last edited:
Just booked the Candy Cane Inn for Sept 24 - 29 for a Girls Fall/Halloween trip! We're going to try to do a Halloween party too.

We're heading back for our 4th visit, only two days (9/28 & 9/29) while en route to WDW for our first visit there!

Flying from New Zealand, most routes are through LAX, and it seemed rude to be so close to the original and not call in. We also have 4 nights in New Orleans so really looking forward to this trip. Will either be stating at PPH or DLH.

Hi guys - paid off a chunk of my balance yesterday, and changed some pounds into dollars!! It's getting closer :)

Hey everyone! I'll be heading to DL on Aug 31 till September 4th. I'll be there for 3 days of parks as well as running the Disneyland Half Marathon! I'm bringing my middle son but not telling him till last minute! He loves surprises! This will be my first trip to Disneyland since I was pregnant with him in 2003! I've only done 2 one day trips to DL so this is going to be a real treat.

Our dates are the exact same - and also running the 1/2! And the 5K on Friday with our kids. DD was also born in 2003, so must be about the same age as yours.

We are staying at Park Vue Inn - we stayed there in Feb 2016, our only other Disneyland trip (other than one day when I was a kid) and loved the location.

This was a rather spontaneous decision. We are actually going to San Diego for spring break next year, and DH had already said "NO Disney!". So I was shocked last week when, after mostly jokingly suggesting, that we go for the 1/2 marathon this year, he readily agreed, lol! Trying to get serious about my training now - guess I have to earn my Disney this time!

Since the trip is right in between my kids birthdays (DS will turn 7 a few days before, and DD 14 a few days after) I'm using this as an excuse to get out of having birthday parties, lol! So I can justify it all by thinking of all the money we will save there :)

Even though we are 5 months away from our trip it is starting to feel more "real"! I bought our plane tickets yesterday. The kids were so excited when I told them last night. I wish the schedules were out sooner so I can start really planning, but for now I'm making lists of restaurants to make reservations at etc...The next big decision will be deciding if we will be spending 3 or 4 days in the park or if we will try to get tickets for a Halloween party if there is one while we are visiting. My DS5 will be turning 6 while we are there so celebrations plans need to be made too.

We'll be there sept 29-oct 1st staying at the candy cane inn. AND the 30th is my birthday! I finally get to spend my birthday at Disney!!

We are cruising down on the wonder and then doing Disney sept 15-21. First 4 nights BW Stovalls and last 2 nights rented points for studio at GCV!! We have our 5 day pass with Canadian discount and 1 day at universal!

My husband and I are making our first trip ever to Disneyland September 18-23 to celebrate our 30th anniversary. We're staying at the Fairfield. It'll be our first Disney trip without our (now grown) children, and we're really looking forward to it!

We are going the last week of September! Can't wait! Kinda wondering if I should move our dates up a week...if it will be less crowded the week of the 18th vs. 25th? But most crowd calendars same they're about the same.

I would absolutely assume that it will be busier the week of Sept 25th than most other Sept days because of the Halloween parties starting. You can't trust those crown calendars - especially for Disneyland!!

I'll be in Anaheim from 9/23-9/30, doing a few days in Disneyland that week, just not sure which ones! We also want to visit the LA area, beaches, and possibly San Diego, so I'm thinking I'll get 3 days in Disneyland. Not sure where we're staying yet, I might do a split stay between one of the Good Neighbor hotels and Paradise Pier, but I'm not sure I want to spend the extra money on Paradise Pier. It would be fun if we could do a Halloween Party while we're there, but as long as I get to see the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion overlay, I'm happy!

My husband and I are going to be staying at the Grand 9/10-9/15. We are doing a joint celebration. We are celebrating 25 years of marriage and 10 years of me getting out of the hospital after a five month and one week stay. I can hardly wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter