** Official** September 2020 Check-In (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the process of canceling our trip to Anaheim in September, as I can't see how we will be allowed to fly into the US from the UK by then.
Two years planning down the drain :mad:

We just got the call regarding our 9/5 - 9/7 ressie at DLH and the CM offered us an upgrade to GCH at no extra charge. However I do notice that the $50 resort credit now seem to be missing on the ressie (this was a rebook from a trip in June). Is anyone else on the same boat?
Call and request it. They gave me my $50/night credit.

Thanks! We will call and see what they say. DH totally forgot about it when they call him yesterday.
They keep notes on what you were previously booked as so, I dont think it will be an issue. I changed my reservation from DLH in May to Sept then to GCH then again to a club level room at GCH and they were able to see I originally had booked club level at DLH and could see that on my 2nd reservation change at DLH I had a hotel discount and 50/per day credit and on my 3rd change they offered my a disney gift card for $50. So, I dont see why they couldn't see what you were previously offered. Just tell them you forgot to mention it and you wanted to ensure you received the credit.

OP: How are you doing? Hope you are doing all right.

Has anyone seen the OP lately on other boards? She last posted on page 4 of this thread on 5/17.
It looks like she hasn't been on the DIS since May 31st. If she decides she doesn't want to host this. I can step up. I don't know how this would work though. Let me know if you need my help. I dont want to step on any toes, just offering my help if needed. :o

It looks like she hasn't been on the DIS since May 31st. If she decides she doesn't want to host this. I can step up. I don't know how this would work though. Let me know if you need my help. I dont want to step on any toes, just offering my help if needed. :o
I really appreciate your offer and will send you a PM later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!