***Official September 2020 Thread***

I was going to take a solo trip a year or so ago. My wife nixed it. She didn't want to go, but she didn't want me going by myself either. She's no fun. I tell her she doesn't know how to have fun, she's the fun police. Then I run. Fast. And far. LOL

I would say most likely a wise move on your part!

I will be going on my 4th solo trip this sept, My DH is not a big WDW fan - in fact last time he told me he won’t be back until we have grandkids . One DS is in college and the other law school and haven’t wanted to go due to work and school . If I want to go now , I have to go by myself . Luckily , DH is fine with me going . I like being able to do what I want when I want but admit when I see families I am sometimes sad I am not sharing the memories with mine.

We were able to get the free dining while it was out. We'll be at Pop Century, 9/8/2020 to 9/14/2020. I also booked room only at All-Star Movies 9/4/2020 to 9/8/2020. We'll have to wait and see when we're actually arriving for our split stay. Southwest won't actually have September flights out until March.

It will be hubby and I, plus our two oldest daughters this time. Everyone will be over 21, so we can fully enjoy the free dining benefits.

We are currently booked at pop with free dining (upgraded today standard) for 2 adults and a 16 year old. My oldest son (23) has expressed interest in joining us and bring his son who will be 18 months. Will Disney allow 5 people to stay in a 4 person room if one is an infant?

We are currently booked at pop with free dining (upgraded today standard) for 2 adults and a 16 year old. My oldest son (23) has expressed interest in joining us and bring his son who will be 18 months. Will Disney allow 5 people to stay in a 4 person room if one is an infant?

Yes, but be aware, it will be a time of togetherness. 😉

I forgot to add, you may be charged for a third adult. Can someone confirm this?

Is the Flying Fish still good? We are looking at making it our Signature since its at the Boardwalk, but we haven't eaten there in years.

Hey! I'm just jumping into the group :) we are booked for ASMovies Aug 30-Sep 13. It will be myself and my daughter (who will be 19 OMG I just realized this) who is graduating from an LPN program in June so this will be a celebratory trip for mother/daughter. We typically book for Pop, but the price difference at this time is significant so we're going to try movies again and hope our experience is better than the last.

We have been during Spring Break and all other trips are always mid summer crowds so we always go when it's BUSY, I'm excited to see how September will compare. It has also always rained during our trips so we are used to torrential downpours but I'm wondering if September is worse than summer. Any input on weather? Just hoping to avoid hurricanes honestly.

Hey! I'm just jumping into the group :) we are booked for ASMovies Aug 30-Sep 13. It will be myself and my daughter (who will be 19 OMG I just realized this) who is graduating from an LPN program in June so this will be a celebratory trip for mother/daughter. We typically book for Pop, but the price difference at this time is significant so we're going to try movies again and hope our experience is better than the last.

We have been during Spring Break and all other trips are always mid summer crowds so we always go when it's BUSY, I'm excited to see how September will compare. It has also always rained during our trips so we are used to torrential downpours but I'm wondering if September is worse than summer. Any input on weather? Just hoping to avoid hurricanes honestly.

Welcome! If you are on Facebook come join us over there also. It can still be rainy in September. For us, we have not encountered all-day rain but usually an afternoon thunderstorm will hit. Last year we had to leave early because of the threat of the hurricane. Praying that won't be the case this year.

Jumping in here! We were planning to go in January 2021 but after watching the crowd levels in progress this January we are shifting to September :) We have only been in November so will be our first time preparing for the heat!

4 days, 1 park per day, staying offsite at Wyndham Bonnet Creek unless another round of free dining pops up. We decided about 10 days too late to switch to Sep!

It can still be rainy in September. For us, we have not encountered all-day rain but usually an afternoon thunderstorm will hit. Last year we had to leave early because of the threat of the hurricane. Praying that won't be the case this year.

Mrs. Grumpy forgot to mention hot. Prepare for it to be hot and muggy. (welcome to Florida LOL) The evenings can be pretty pleasant.

Does anyone think Labor Day being late this year will affect crowds at all? Also, what are your suggestions on which park to do that weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday?

Yeah we can do the hot (not that 70s wouldn't be absolutely perfect but I am SO happy with it hot any day over cold!), except for Spring Break every time we've been has been hot and muggy. I just want to be delusional and hear good stories about less rain :rolleyes1. Thank you all for your replies too! Honestly just excited to go!

Guess they are not announcing MNSSHP dates/tickets early this year like they did last year :( Also waiting on After Hour dates. We have a plan A, B and C right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter