**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Still hoping that they change their minds because they presented several logistical and handling issues during the test run. They're so much larger than the steins and had to be assembled. I'd go with either BB8 or Boba Fett.

Fingers crossed for Boba Fett! I already have a Chewie and BB-8. The tie fighter buckets are probably too big to take home both (for me and my sister)! Maybe if we see a cute kid in a Star Wars costume we'll regift the extra one (after checking with their parents of course).

But we're not going until September, so we'll see what becomes available then. Years ago I remember seeing a Darth Vader and/or Stormtrooper stein in a similar design as Chewie; I'd be ok with either of those too.

Everyone attending the party receives the souvenir item when they enter the viewing area. Unless you're attending within the next couple of nights, it will not be a Chewbacca stein. It's days are numbered, literally. If you attended a certain party last week, you would have received Chewy's replacement during a test run.

ry%3D400
You are kidding me? I would've loved this!

I, too, wish they would switch to BB8. I don't mind that they are offering something different, but an awkwardly shaped container isn't something we'd be excited about. We drive, so getting them home wouldn't be the problem. Stashing it somewhere once we are home would be a big problem. We'd probably just pass them along to some of our friends who collect SW memorabilia. BB8, I would hold on to, though.

The bucket is pretty cool, but getting 3 of them home in luggage to NZ? Yeah, I am already thinking our bags will struggle with all the things I want to buy!

So 737 plus pages...can someone please give me a run down of this party? We have 510 BOG reservations in MK, is this too close to make the 745 party? thanks!

So 737 plus pages...can someone please give me a run down of this party? We have 510 BOG reservations in MK, is this too close to make the 745 party? thanks!

All the information you could want about the party is on page 1. I wouldn't even try to make it from BOG in MK to the 745 Party.

The bucket is pretty cool, but getting 3 of them home in luggage to NZ? Yeah, I am already thinking our bags will struggle with all the things I want to buy!

I agree with you. We too are coming from NZ and these will definitely take up to much shopping space:( and I have already budgeted $$$ :crazy2: for excess baggage. We will probably just keep one to bring home.

I love that Tie Fighter popcorn bucket, I think it's a good replacement because I've always wanted it but worried about space, but someone on here told me that the wings can be removed, so at least there's that. At this point I'm just excited that there will be something else.

I know last December they did the Jingle Bam dessert party and did the SW Spectacular too afterwards, but I can't seem to remember if they offered the SW dessert party too on some nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!