**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Any chance you will be at the Oct 4 party? Technically 2 weeks and a day...just wondering-all your advice and words of wisdom about the party have been invaluable! :)
Thank you. I want to work one last "Party for the Senses" and it's on the 6th, so it's possible that my last SWaGS party will be on the 4th.

Great to hear you are getting a last few of "your" wishes for the last few days .DH & I will be at the party tomorrow night (9/21).

Thank you again for all your help.

Last edited:
Thank you. I want to work one last "Party for the Senses" and it's on the 6th, so it's possible that my last SWaGS party will be on the 4th.

You will be missed! One of the highlights of my trip was chatting with you. Thanks for all the information that you provide here, too!

Breaking my heart! I was hoping for a Happy Birthday wish on the 5th!
You never know where or when I'll pop up. I'll be picking up shifts and working more days during the final two weeks.
Well rattatouile...my party is October 9th!
Too funny.
Great to hear you are getting a last few of "your" wishes for the last few days .DH & I will be at the party tomorrow night (9/21). Thank you again for all your help.
Hope you had a great time.
You will be missed! One of the highlights of my trip was chatting with you. Thanks for all the information that you provide here, too!
And that's the part I will miss most, meeting so many great folks, and I mean many. Sounds hokey, but it's true.

Hope you had a great time./QUOTE]

We had a great time. Looked around for a "distinguished older gentleman" as you described yourself. Saw a couple but didn't approach. Wildly entertained by 2 stormtroopers harassing a group of young adults. (It was mutual).

We had a great time. Looked around for a "distinguished older gentleman" as you described yourself. Saw a couple but didn't approach. Wildly entertained by 2 stormtroopers harassing a group of young adults. (It was mutual).
What date did you attend?

Super excited for this party in 2 days! (9/25 Party). We’ve done the Frozen and Happily Ever After parties this week, so looking forward to comparing them all!

It's been a long time since we've done a dessert party and we've never done SW. I'd like to book for the 5 of us as a surprise for DH and DD1 but searching through 899 pages of this thread is a little daunting.

Can anyone humor me and tell me roughly how far in advance dates are released? I looked today and saw dates through January 31st. Is it ones of those things that I'm going to need to check daily first thing in the morning and book the instant it's released to have any hope of getting reservations? We're going in February - I tried to go through and make a res for January 31st just to see if there was still availability but there was nothing.

Glad I didn't ask then!

Many thanks again for all your help!

We were there 9/21 too, and there was a "distinguished older gentleman" who was doing check-ins at the outside podium. He was so incredibly kind and friendly and helpful...and funny! I was so tempted to ask him if he was FastPasser, but as my username implies, I'm shy and I chickened out. :(

It's been a long time since we've done a dessert party and we've never done SW. I'd like to book for the 5 of us as a surprise for DH and DD1 but searching through 899 pages of this thread is a little daunting.

Can anyone humor me and tell me roughly how far in advance dates are released? I looked today and saw dates through January 31st. Is it ones of those things that I'm going to need to check daily first thing in the morning and book the instant it's released to have any hope of getting reservations? We're going in February - I tried to go through and make a res for January 31st just to see if there was still availability but there was nothing.
Reservations open about 3 months in advance, no need to check daily unless you're coming on a very busy day.
When dates go up on the site its not bookable for about a day so that's what you might be seeing for January 31st now

@FastPasser. It was so nice to meet you tonight. Thank you so much for making such magical memories for my kids. They are still talking about that dessert party. I was back and forth about spending the money on it, but I am so glad we did. My family was still stuffed from our 2:00 lunch, so we didn’t eat a lot of food, but the experience is what made it worth it. My kids LOVED the storm troopers walking around giving everyone a hard time. We are so grateful for your kindness. Enjoy your retirement!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter