**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Hi all! Is Jedii Training being discontinued after Aug. 10th? I'm not seeing any show times beyond that date, so I'm worried. Did I miss an announcement that it will be discontinued?
No announcement. Let me ask around

Reactions: CJK
Just wanted to report we did the dessert party on Aug 1. When I checked in I asked about Storm Troopers and was told yes they will be there but just for a short while at the beginning of the party. That's exactly what happened as far as I could tell and 2 families were picked to hold the sabers and walk the party out.

Still no dessert party dates opened past SGWE launch. Wonder what the hold up is. We wanted get this purchased.

Disney's turning down money? :earseek: It's not like the party takes away from GE revenues. Or are they stopping the fireworks show too?
the show will continue. Not sure why they are not extending the party. The only thing I can think of is that LE merchandise and general SWGE will be moved to the space where they have the party now?

Jedi Training Academy: This will be my son's third and unfortunately final training academy. Kylo Ren was not a participant his first two times so he would like to fight him. Last post I saw on this was while back so was wondering if someone who has been recently can answer some questions for me. Do they still not allow the kids to pick their own spot? Do the wall and middle dots still fight Kylo Ren and the rope dots fight Darth Vader? Thank you!

Last edited:
Because it's the exact same management team, culinary and party staff that does both the SW and JBJB parties, it's not unusual for there to be a gap between the ending of one party and the start of another totally different party. There are menus to finalize, equipment to take out of storage, CM schedules to work out, costumes to turn in and new costumes to obtain. I also wouldn't be surprised if there is a test party for invited Guests, VIPs and managers the night before. Sadly, I won't be there to annoy and harass Guests.

Last edited:
When does SWGN typically begin again after JBJB? (just the show, not dessert party). We will be there through 1/4/20 and wondered if we would get to see it. Thanks!

Ooh bummer! Perhaps with the opening of SWGE they will keep it running throughout the holidays. Or is that out of the question w JBJB?

Actually, I just checked the Disney website - the JBJB page says the dates are 11/8/19-1/5/20... so I guess there’s your answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter