**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Hi everyone! I was hoping someone could help me with respect to strategy in DHS. Now that EEMH's are taking place, how should one plan to register for Jedi Training? Should we stop and register on the way to GE, or should we go to GE first, and then come back to register? TIA!

Hi everyone! I was hoping someone could help me with respect to strategy in DHS. Now that EEMH's are taking place, how should one plan to register for Jedi Training? Should we stop and register on the way to GE, or should we go to GE first, and then come back to register? TIA!
I think you can do GE first and then sign up

Reactions: CJK

Price increase for the Dessert Party on 1/6/20. :guilty:

Price
  • Now through November 7, 2019 and December 31, 2019: $79 per adult (ages 10 and up); $45 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity included
  • Starting January 6, 2020: $89 per adult (ages 10 and up); $53 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity included
  • Separate Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission required

Price increase for the Dessert Party on 1/6/20. :guilty:

Price
  • Now through November 7, 2019 and December 31, 2019: $79 per adult (ages 10 and up); $45 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity included
  • Starting January 6, 2020: $89 per adult (ages 10 and up); $53 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity included
  • Separate Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission required
tbh I've been expecting this price increase for a while

I tried to read through the thread as much as I can and see if question was asked.. I may be doing this soon, but currently have a FP for Fantasmic (something I've never seen before), and FP for ToT right at 830. Do you think that'd be pushing it for checkin? Is it ok to be a little late?

Looks like the party starts at 830 (fireworks at 10, Fantasmic is 8-830)

Last edited:
I tried to read through the thread as much as I can and see if question was asked.. I may be doing this soon, but currently have a FP for Fantasmic (something I've never seen before), and FP for ToT right at 830. Do you think that'd be pushing it for checkin? Is it ok to be a little late?
You can be as late as you want but obviously you'll lose dessert party time

You can be as late as you want but obviously you'll lose dessert party time

Thanks. I'll have to think about it, unfortunately no times to move ToT earlier if we skip Fantasmic at the moment

Guessing the earliest we'd get there is 845-850 . Wouldn't be worth it at that point.

Last edited:
I thought I read somewhere that there is seating now for the dessert party, the last time I was there we had to stand at tables. Can someone confirm that seating is provided. Thanks

Hi I am in a similar situation as the person a couple of posts above. We have already booked the Star Wars Dessert Party but I would also like to see Fantasmic! (never seen it before). If we plan to do both, assuming we leave a bit before Fantasmic! ends (when is the best time to leave?) how long is the walk from there to the Dessert Party? We're going in October, Fantasmic! starts at 8pm and Dessert Party starts at 8:30, I don't mind it cutting it into party time as long as it's no more than ~15mins. Thanks in advance!!

Planning a trip for March 2020, first trip since 2017. DHS is currently showing no nighttime fireworks. Does Disney typically wait to release fireworks times or are fireworks not scheduled at DHS during late winter? I'm planning my evenings and I love that show. Not sure if I should leave a free evening in my plans for when it's put on the official Disney schedule.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter