***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I believe the idea behind it is to move crowds as much as possible.

As you know, if a guest has a TS reservation, it gets them in the area regardless if they ride or not. The exes thought well-ahead on that one. ;)

And yet, I still find it odd that Be Our Guest breakfast and lunch is reservation based and this land won’t have a reservation based restaurant. I get it, Be Our Guest is about the atmosphere, theming and details- of which people probably would just wander around, take in the details, clog up tables / space for actual paying customers. But again, won’t people do this in Galaxy’s Edge? It’s meant to be the most detailed and elaborate land ever. If how many years since Be Our Guest opened, they are still making people get reservations for a QS here... I’m really struggling to see what’s different about Docking 7? In fact, all the reasons “why” BOG is reservation, apply x 10 to GE.

And yet, I still find it odd that Be Our Guest breakfast and lunch is reservation based and this land won’t have a reservation based restaurant. I get it, Be Our Guest is about the atmosphere, theming and details- of which people probably would just wander around, take in the details, clog up tables / space for actual paying customers. But again, won’t people do this in Galaxy’s Edge? It’s meant to be the most detailed and elaborate land ever. If how many years since Be Our Guest opened, they are still making people get reservations for a QS here... I’m really struggling to see what’s different about Docking 7? In fact, all the reasons “why” BOG is reservation, apply x 10 to GE.
Even though lunch is a QS at BoG Dinner is a TS so reservations make more sense. Docking Bay 7 is QS all day long and more along the lines of Satuli Canteen. Satuli is also highly themed and elaborate.

maybe if they see you're done with you lunch/dinner they will ask you to leave? idk

Back at the beginning, at Satu'li they had a lot of CM's patrolling and rapidly clearing tables, keeping out anyone not actually eating, etc... I don't know if they directly ever asked anyone to leave after eating, but you got the point any way. lol

CM inside Docking Bay 7: Sir you obviously already finished your meal, you have to go back out there into the crowds

Guest holding on to the table
Star-Wars-Episode-V-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-star-wars-25221404-1280-720.jpg

I think the biggest key with all of these Disney pages where SW:GE is concerned is "prediction". At this point, the truth is that nobody has any idea what to expect. Possibly over-hyped or might just be crazier and more mass hysteria than anything we've seen before.
:worship:

Has there been a thread started for folks speculating on the Hotel and the level of immersion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter