***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

They added extra morning hours this morning for hs our of no where. Last night it was still no emh. This morning added. They said it was because they r going to add more blocked days before 30th for ap holders so trying to give them more time. That makes no sense to me. Does it for anyone else? You think they r doing anything? We didn’t get up early only now to get there for 9 opening.

They added extra morning hours this morning for hs our of no where. Last night it was still no emh. This morning added. They said it was because they r going to add more blocked days before 30th for ap holders so trying to give them more time. That makes no sense to me. Does it for anyone else? You think they r doing anything? We didn’t get up early only now to get there for 9 opening.
DHS normally has EMH on Sunday mornings

Thanks. I'm expecting a kiddie coaster but was wondering whether it would be "between" Barnstormer and SDMT or "between" SDMT and BTMRR in intensity.[/QUOTE]

CMs are being invited to register to attend a Toy Story Land Dress Rehearsal on June 21-27. This is not the current SDD test and adjust that is only available to CMs and one CM guest. CMs are also able to bring three non CM guests. I guess this could be called a soft opening of sorts.
My DD is a cm at DHS (college program- summer alumni)- she has done SDD twice now- once at the pep rally Thursday, and again Saturday (she got the slot she signed up for- took a cm friend from previous program who's now doing a PI and didn't get an invite to ride). She compared it to cross between Barnstormer (but longer) and Mine Train- basically if you like Mine Train you'll like SDD. She was also selected to help time how long the queue took which amused her. My son is not a coaster enthusiast, loves mine train and finally will ride BTMRR and enjoy it- DD said he'd love this ride. Her impressions FWIW LOL!

I can report that some of the CMs who rode today describe SDD as being DCA’s “Screamin’ Over California but for a 2 year-old” which is ironic because a 2 year-old may not be tall enough to ride SDD.

Also, some were told they were being loaded in as a “Single Rider” so that CMs could practice loading in Singles. There wasn’t a dedicated Single Rider line for today’s test rides.

I can report that some of the CMs who rode today describe SDD as being DCA’s “Screamin’ Over California but for a 2 year-old” which is ironic because a 2 year-old may not be tall enough to ride SDD.

Also, some were told they were being loaded in as a “Single Rider” so that CMs could practice loading in Singles. There wasn’t a dedicated Single Rider line for today’s test rides.
So likely they will ask for single riders in line like they do currently at FoP.

I'm glad they don't have early emh on opening day. Being for Pandora and TSL, unlike Frozen and 7dmt, FP's went live 60+ days out instead of 30, off site guests including AP's are pretty much out of luck.

If they were to throw in AM emh as well that would be like a double whammy. As someone who stays off site no way I'd even step foot in HS if it had EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts