***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

It’s just as smooth as Mine Train. A little more intense on one aspect but very fun and family friendly.
If it's smooth but a bit more intense it could be my new favorite roller coaster ride but still not my favorite ride, which for thrills is FOP.

With the new tiers, how is the rope drop experience now for SDD and TSMM? May be hard to judge with EEMH, but those will be over by our Nov trip to I'm trying to set a FP strategy for me and a 5 year old.

With the new tiers, how is the rope drop experience now for SDD and TSMM? May be hard to judge with EEMH, but those will be over by our Nov trip to I'm trying to set a FP strategy for me and a 5 year old.
I would think SDD and Falcon would be the top draws for Rope Drop
The good news though if you do need to wait a lengthy time for SDD they just added a new overhang

I would think SDD and Falcon would be the top draws for Rope Drop
The good news though if you do need to wait a lengthy time for SDD they just added a new overhang
Planning to FP SDD and RD TSMM, hoping to get a minimal (under 20 min) wait. We don't do waits over 30 minutes, and even that is a stretch for my son. Otherwise we'll just focus on character meets and skip TSMM entirely.
Honestly, would love if they resume TSL EMM if they are not going to extend EEMH. But not optimistic for that!

I was looking on Disney dining and see they have a Toy Story Magic Morning ticket that you can spend extra money for but you get into the land early and are able to do the rides and have a breakfast, however I have checked a couple of days in a row and it seems there is never any times or it says no times are available right now. Is this something that is still around or not? Wasn't sure if anyone would know or not, thank you in advance.

How has TSL been since GE opened?

In general, seems like wait times have been down quite a bit, especially in the mornings. I haven't been right at rope drop, but reports are that the vast majority of the rope drop crowd is now heading to SWGE, and especially with the EEMH, Slinky Dog is very manageable for the first hour of the morning. TSMM takes at least a few hours to get up to anything above a 25 min wait and Swirling Saucers has hovered between 10-20 minutes all day, from my observation.

I'm planning on doing early morning extra hours for Slinky Dog and Toy Story. Going in Jan. I hope I can get these done without any FP's in the morning, saving them for nighttime.

Why are there no EMMs scheduled yet for TSL in 2020? Is it because of SWGE? Does that mean we can say goodbye to EMM @ TSL for now?

Yes as of right now there hasn't been any Early Morning Magic or Disney After Hours and yes this is because of SWGE. I am sure they will come back at some point but may be a bit different due to SWGE.
From end of Jan, right now Feb. 2nd is the only Xtra Magic Hours for HS, at 8 a.m. until Feb. 5th at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter