***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I’m happy to see this change. I stopped going to HS after the FP change. I guess I’ll go back during my next trip. Though I’ll never get on the new SW ride because I have no plans to get up during vacation at the early hour to ride it. I’m ok with that. It’s a vacation not a Black Friday sale. Lol.

I posted this on a different thread but this is likely a better spot. As of recently, how long are the character greetings for the TSL characters right at the 8am rope drop.

I posted this on a different thread but this is likely a better spot. As of recently, how long are the character greetings for the TSL characters right at the 8am rope drop.
I just saw on the app today that TSL characters were posted to start at 9AM but I am not in the park so I can’t confirm... I don’t know if it varies everyday but I have seen this a few times in the past 2 weeks
This would make my plan to rope drop characters impossible... i guess I will be arriving later and hope that lines are not too crazy! (The crowd pictures from rope drop scare me and I am not interested in a boarding group so I guess I will avoid that!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter