Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

@Keels I'd love to join in for HH. Thank you so much for organising it!

Can someone please educate me on DATW? It seems to me that training for Marathon Week (dropping fat %, minimal drinking for months) would work against DATW performance...

Just out of curiosity... No DATW at Wine & Dine? Seems tailor made for it, with the after party and all. (Of course, I like to use the after party for getting in some rides, so I'm not saying there should be a DATW. Just wondering.)

I might stop in for DATW with my husband. I told him we need to after Keels got us such a good deal on a room. However, I also know that I could see the big group of strangers and nope on out of there. Which is exactly what I did on marathon morning this past year.

Count me in for DATW. It's been something that i've wanted to do since hearing about it a few years ago and would actually give me a reason to visit Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter