Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

So what kind of costume is everyone wearing?!?

We are doing some chef themed costumes again if we can sort them out. We're going to reuse our Chef Minnie hats in some regard during the half.

Anyone interested in doing a HH meet-up before the Nov. 1 Halloween party?

Yes! Last year was a blast! Hopefully I can make it work since I'll have the whole fam with me this year! (But staying at BC so they can swim or chill in the room or whatever.)

Three Caballeros has me already lined up! The jumbo pin looks cool, but not sure I'll get it. I was hoping for something a little more 'surprise' worthy when I clicked on it, but that's okay!

Think they announce on course characters like they announced party characters? Doubt it as it’s not happened in the past aside from some blog leaks before marathon weekend but knowing who is on course would help with pace adjustment

Think they announce on course characters like they announced party characters? Doubt it as it’s not happened in the past aside from some blog leaks before marathon weekend but knowing who is on course would help with pace adjustment
No I don't think they will. I think they can always change and they don't want to set themselves up for people complaining that somebody wasn't out when they went by.

"First, kicking off the Post-Race Party, cheers your fellow runners and join in on a 10th Anniversary Celebratory Toast around World Showcase at 10:00 p.m."

What would surprise me would be if they said, in memory of the Wine & Dines of past, enjoy a complimentary beverage and toast your fellow runners at 10pm. But I mean, twist my arm for a reason to cheers if you must...

We recently extended our vacation, staying at same resort, but may have to move rooms due to availability thus creating a separate resort reservation. Check out/Check "back" in same day, just move the luggage to new room. As savvy as I am to the My Disney Experience web and app, as well as Disney World ways to and fro...my one tingling unknown answer is: Can we continue to use same Magic Bands throughout our entire stay and allow us into theme parks, new room #, etc? Do we have to reset as front desk?

We recently extended our vacation, staying at same resort, but may have to move rooms due to availability thus creating a separate resort reservation. Check out/Check "back" in same day, just move the luggage to new room. As savvy as I am to the My Disney Experience web and app, as well as Disney World ways to and fro...my one tingling unknown answer is: Can we continue to use same Magic Bands throughout our entire stay and allow us into theme parks, new room #, etc? Do we have to reset as front desk?
Yes you can keep using those same magic bands as they are linked to your account. I have 25 magic bands on my account and bring at least 5 with me per trip and I can interchange all of them.

Yes you can keep using those same magic bands as they are linked to your account. I have 25 magic bands on my account and bring at least 5 with me per trip and I can interchange all of them.
Awesome, just keep on tapping and moving along!

so with all the parking lot/entrance/future world work being done how bad do we think the in park courses of the 5K and 10K will be?

so with all the parking lot/entrance/future world work being done how bad do we think the in park courses of the 5K and 10K will be?
Parking lot doesn’t have too much going on at Epcot so that shouldn’t change much if at all. Future World will be a big question with all the walls coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!