Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

It depends what building you’re in. OKW building 39 is 0.5 miles from the main building...that wasn’t fun...

Staying at SS this trip and was sure to get a rental car haha

DBF and I are doing the 5k as our first Disney race!

We're staying at OKW- would we be better off driving race morning or using Disney buses?

Also, if anyone has post-race party tickets they won't be using, please let me know!

No party ticket in NE Ohio, but I’m not stressed about it. It showed up last year, I’m sure it will show up this year too!

I’m also looking for an extra party ticket (or 2!)

We're staying at OKW- would we be better off driving race morning or using Disney buses?

The OKW race bus only picks up at the Hospitality House. They will have an internal resort shuttle running that will take you from the other stops to the main building on race morning.

Personally, I always take the Disney bus in the morning. For wine and dine in past years (haven't looked at this years course yet), even if you drive, you'd have to drop the car off at the epcot finish line area and take a bus to the TTC start.

Still no ticket here in New Jersey. But I’m not worried. Last year We left home for vacation before the ticket showed up. It was very easy to get a replacement ticket at the expo.

Got my party ticket here in MI today, and went for my last long run. Gorgeous fall day for a run through the colorful trees in the park. My legs really really did not want to do it, but I kept telling myself to just enjoy the scenery and keep going, and it worked!

Very excited for race weekend and a vacation!!

Got my ticket today. I'm going to sell it for $60. That includes priority shipping and I'll mail it out on Monday. PM me if you want it!

Is the after party really worth it? It is just my mom and I so I'll only need to buy one...just not sure if it is worth the expense or not.

Is the after party really worth it? It is just my mom and I so I'll only need to buy one...just not sure if it is worth the expense or not.
Depends. If you don’t have a park ticket you can get in starting at 5PM. The major rides are open. They have special meet and greets and of course the food booths open. Last year a group of us just ventured around WS drinking and finished up with a ride on Soarin.

How long are the lines at runner relations....some follow up to my issue. Friday I emailed Disney Sports who told me to call and get it taken care of over the phone then today I finally got an email back from RunDisney who I emailed a week ago saying there was nothing they could do this close to race weekend and that I needed to talk to runners relations to see if I could get a bib

Short notice but DIS meet up for W&D weekend - like all our past meet ups, Hurricane Hanna's is the go to spot. This year it will be at 2:00 on Saturday, November 2. You don't need to RSVP or anything but feel free to post if you're showing up. Hope to see you there.

I haven't posted here in a while so someone vouch for me that I'm not some rando posting a meet up.

Short notice but DIS meet up for W&D weekend - like all our past meet ups, Hurricane Hanna's is the go to spot. This year it will be at 2:00 on Saturday, November 2. You don't need to RSVP or anything but feel free to post if you're showing up. Hope to see you there.

I haven't posted here in a while so someone vouch for me that I'm not some rando posting a meet up.
🧐 are you sure you’re not a rando?

Not sure about park/resort plans on Saturday but we’re staying at Beach Club so maybe...

Stranger danger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter