Official Wine & Dine 2018

You haven’t had a class that you only showed up for tests for yet? You aren’t experiencing college well!

For real ... that’s basically my last year of undergrad. And we barely even had the interwebs to last-minute cram with!

Haha I know. Most of my classes so far take attendance and use that in the grade.
Wow. My undergrad profs in sciences couldn’t have cared less if we were there or not. Our grades were mostly 20% midterm, 80% final — here’s a pile of textbooks — handle this however you’d like.

I had some classes where it was best NOT to go — prof just confused matters! Top research scientists don’t always care about teaching, as it turns out... :rolleyes1

Wow. My undergrad profs in sciences couldn’t have cared less if we were there or not. Our grades were mostly 20% midterm, 80% final — here’s a pile of textbooks — handle this however you’d like.

I had some classes where it was best NOT to go — prof just confused matters! Top research scientists don’t always care about teaching, as it turns out... :rolleyes1
Yeah I only had one class this semester where they did not take attendance.

Haha I know. Most of my classes so far take attendance and use that in the grade.

My oldest son when I called him to tell him his grandmother died and that I’d pick him up to go be with the family: “But I can’t miss Prof. X’s class. He gives 4 points for attendance and I was only planning to make 66!”

Me: “Well, you are missing 2 days, so I guess you’d better study and make a 68!”

Does anyone know when runDisney will post the training plan for the W&D two course challenge? I could use the 2017 plan, but for some reason that bugs me. :)

Does anyone know when runDisney will post the training plan for the W&D two course challenge? I could use the 2017 plan, but for some reason that bugs me. :)
I would imagine soon? I haven't followed that plan since my first half so I really don't remember.

I seem to recall it starting around the 4th of July, so I wouldn't expect them to post it until the week before.

Doesn't Jeff Galloway also post training plans for the challenges on his own site? I thought he did (or at least used to).

So every year for the last 4 years I've planned to go to Food and Wine festival on dates where Boys to Men or Taylor Dayne were gonna be there right before or after our trip. This year TD is there during the same weekend AND B2M that Mon - Wed. Sooooo we are sending the fam home on Sun and hubby and I are staying until Tues. Not run related but DEF made my day! Happy Friday.

I seem to recall it starting around the 4th of July, so I wouldn't expect them to post it until the week before.

I agree with July. But anyone that wants a previous one can pull it up and adjust it for the dates. I liked the plan from 2016 w&d and have used it for a half I did last year and the one I'm doing Sunday. I've also already adapted it to this year's w&d in my training journal.

I agree with July. But anyone that wants a previous one can pull it up and adjust it for the dates. I liked the plan from 2016 w&d and have used it for a half I did last year and the one I'm doing Sunday. I've also already adapted it to this year's w&d in my training journal.

Are there a lot of differences between the 2016 and 2017 plans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter