• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offsite Cabins...

Keli

<font color=darkcoral>We're smarter than the avera
My DH and I are thinking of staying offsite on our next trip to WDW. We are really wanting to make the trip as cheap as possible and this sounds like a good solution for us. We'd really like to stay in a cabin in the area, one with a kitchen and maybe a loft for sleeping. I remember reading on this board about some cabins like that but it was over a year ago and I can't remember their name. Can anyone help me out?
TIA
Keli

I believe I saw cabins mentioned at a KOA on the roomsavers.com. Go to their site and search Orlando. Maybe that will help. I was actually considering that option myself, just haven't persued it. Post any new information you find. Thanks

The cabins I read about weren't the KOA Kamping Kottages although they would work great. As far as I can tell from their website though they do not have any of the Kottages at the Kissimmee location. They do have the Kamping Kabins but those do not have any cooking facilities which we would need. Does anyone know the names of the other cabins in the Orlando area? TIA
Keli

Are you thinking about Tropical Palms cottages? I believe that is the name, anyway. They are pastel colored cottages with decks and have a kitchen and sleeping loft. I haven't stayed there myself but read about them when researching places to stay off-site. I think they are located near Old Town off of 192. They have a website but I don't have the URL handy at the moment. I know there have been some posts on these tho, cause that's where I found out about them. Hope this helps!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter