Oga's queue/walk-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning during EMH everyone was taking walk-ins. For Oga's they were aunnocing that they were taking Walk-ins. I actually did my Droid and Lightsaber during EMH and cancelled my appointment. I didn't get to post because my wi-fi was spotty all day. (Data is subject to international fees for me).

So did you have an appointment for that same day and they allowed you to cancel it without penalty because you did it earlier?

So did you have an appointment for that same day and they allowed you to cancel it without penalty because you did it earlier?
They let me do this at Droid Depot without issue. I’m guessing Oga’s would be the same. If there is space, why wouldn’t they want to fill it and allow others through when there is higher demand.

We had a 12:30 res but walked up early at 8:45 and they took us in early and counted it as our reservation.

Because @ophkw ‘s question is for Droid Depot and is being answered here and in another thread, closing this Oga’s thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!