Oga's

mcouden

Earning My Ears
We have an ADR for Oga's but the food choice doesn't seem appealing. Could we buy a Ronto Wrap and bring it into Oga's where we would buy drinks?

No, they have a limited menu for a reason - you have 45 minutes to spend in the cantina, most of the "seating" is actually standing room around bar height tables or the bar, and the "tables" are not very wide. You can't bring outside food in. But you CAN eat at Ronto first, then go get a beverage after. Just keep in mind it's a bar, not a restaurant, and plan accordingly.

I’m with siren0119 on this eat your wrap first. Even though we had a res we still had to wait in line. So, line snack perhaps? And if you are like me, you will need another snack during or after. We did not eat at Oga’s but other people at my table had very tasty looking treats.

No, they have a limited menu for a reason - you have 45 minutes to spend in the cantina, most of the "seating" is actually standing room around bar height tables or the bar, and the "tables" are not very wide. You can't bring outside food in. But you CAN eat at Ronto first, then go get a beverage after. Just keep in mind it's a bar, not a restaurant, and plan accordingly.

We have an ADR for Oga's but the food choice doesn't seem appealing. Could we buy a Ronto Wrap and bring it into Oga's where we would buy drinks?
Oga's is not a restaurant. It's not even a bar. It's an attraction that simulates a bar. If you show up hungry, you will probably leave hungry.

Oga's is not a restaurant. It's not even a bar. It's an attraction that simulates a bar. If you show up hungry, you will probably leave hungry.
I would agree as most if not all the drinks are premade and just poured into the glasses.
We found the drinks to be fun and the theme of it clearly makes it a fun attraction.
Didn't see a reason to order the limited food items.

It was a one and done for us too. We didn't care for the drinks. Too sweet/pre-made. While the decor/theming is cool, a 10 minute walk around would have been enough for me.

One and done here aswell. Was cool to see once. Like others have said the food is negligible and the drinks are super prices and not the best. The environment is what's it's about. If you don't mind being shoulder to shoulder with a stranger and love star wars enjoy your 45 min :)

I ended up cancelling both of my ADRs there last week- I wanted to go in, but darn it, I needed a place to sit down and rest with a drink! It was very very hot and crowded in Galaxy’s Edge, and once I spent some time there, I cancelled the ADRs for the following days (three visits to DHS that week).

I ended up going over to the tap house bar that isn’t very far from there (forget the name) out of GE, and had a beer and charcuterie, sitting down inside. Much better experience, although I hope to see Oga’s at one point.

I ended up cancelling both of my ADRs there last week- I wanted to go in, but darn it, I needed a place to sit down and rest with a drink! It was very very hot and crowded in Galaxy’s Edge, and once I spent some time there, I cancelled the ADRs for the following days (three visits to DHS that week).

I ended up going over to the tap house bar that isn’t very far from there (forget the name) out of GE, and had a beer and charcuterie, sitting down inside. Much better experience, although I hope to see Oga’s at one point.
I am totally with you. I need to SIT DOWN and drink. It's a shame Oga's can't accommodate that. That being said, I love drinking in Studios lol.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and it never really felt like a place to eat. The people next to us had snacks, but since most of it is standing and the tables are really narrow, we just got a drink and were done. We ate elsewhere.

Not everyone's cup of tea (or Jet Juice) that's for sure as it can be crowded and noisy. However, if you get "seated" next to a good group, it can be a fun atmosphere to chat with some fellow Star Wars enthusiasts. My wife and I got right at the bar the first visit and it was fun interacting with our bar tender and the others and looking at all of the theming. We had the charcuterie board and it was nothing special. The second time we got seated at a standing table away from the bar but had really good conversations with the people around us, so it is what you make it. I will, however, recommend the Fuzzy Tauntaun to anyone who wants to have a fun drink and experience.

How to they handle small kids there? Like will they have you wait for one of the few spots with seats or do they expect a 7 year old to stand at a table taller than them? Our kids are young but really into StarWars and we'd like to at least stop by at Oga's...

Hmm, based on the comments here, probably ours was a real outlier but I’ll still mention that when we went on Jan.2, we got a booth table which was great with kids (shared with some other family also with kids), filled up on everything on the menu (the charcuterie plate is large), and spent over an hour and a half enjoying the atmosphere. Our server was performatively brusque from the start, but didn’t ever seem to try to hurry us out.

(But I will also note that this Oga's visit REALLY helped boost my SWGE experience after missing out on ROTR that day)

Last edited:
OP we actually did exactly what was mentioned by other posters.

We ate our Ronto Wraps and a bit later went onto our Oga's ADR and I planned that purposefully.

They do have snacks at Oga's but they really aren't there to fill you up like more of a meal unless I guess if you got multiple orders lol.

How to they handle small kids there? Like will they have you wait for one of the few spots with seats or do they expect a 7 year old to stand at a table taller than them? Our kids are young but really into StarWars and we'd like to at least stop by at Oga's...

You can request to wait for a booth to open up. If possible, they will accommodate you. When it’s very busy with a long line to get in they may not be able to get you into a booth. The groups at the tables seem to be comprised more of families/older people but I have seen young kids at the standing tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter