Oh happy day! You can get washable Springers now!!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
..... I went to buy some Springer sandals which, as those of you who've been around a little while know are my absolute fave for theme park footwear, and you can now pop them into the machine on a 40º wash :) :) :) 9 and they're softer than ever! Pity they don't do some better colours but hey! I'm not complaining ;)

....... sure is :) They provide a bag to put them in inside the washing-machine too :)

Oh SPRINGERS ! :o

I thought it was about Tammy, Kev and the girls!:D

are the leather ones washable?!!!

The ones I have are all leather apart from the sole. I have to agree they are the comfiest :D

Jackie

I have a pair of washable springers on my feet right now!

Not all the styles are washable, if the one's you have are, then they will have come with a special bag to put them in.

Mine are plain black, they look like leather on the top but are backed with something that's more absorbant. Dead comfy.

I just bought another pair the other day which are not washable, but the have the spongiest heel - it's like walking on springs - definitely my favorite sandals.

bev

I love Springers! I have a very old pair which are tan suede/nubuck and they are just so comfortable. I have ordered a new pair for my holidays but I dont know if they are washable. I might have to get to Clarke's to see the new range in case I prefer any of these Washable ones :)

I am known for being a bit of a mucky pup - so washable is always preferable :D :D :D

It's true Dave.

Shirley pops me into her washing machine at 40 degrees and I wash up a treat!

I'm a bit loathe to get in there, but she hides a bottle of beer at the back of the drum and I crawl in. Gets me every time.

Kev

:Pinkbounc India & Georgia wanted a pink bouncy thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter