Oh NO!!! They're Back Already!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Pumpkin shaped Reeses today at CVS.

Ugly scene at the supermarket today. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, oatmeal, cake mix, and other items. The bakery had plenty of pumpkin pies too.

View attachment 263071
:crazy2: I cannot think of one thing I would like LESS to have after a late-summer meal of grilled meat, garden vegetables and crisp, white wine, than a piece of pumpkin pie. We don't knuckle under to autumn around here until there's already snow on the ground.
BxGly7uCcAAnG0V.jpg

By the way, hen in a pumpkin used to actually be a thing. I found some recipes in several old cookbooks I have from the 50s and 60s. Good thing it has gone the way of jello molds.

I hate pumpkin spiced things. Like really can't stand them... My husband loves it though so I buy him all of the weird treats.

Ugly scene at the supermarket today. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, oatmeal, cake mix, and other items. The bakery had plenty of pumpkin pies too.

View attachment 263071
Interesting, never saw the cheerios in that flavor, ever try them? Actually I am looking forward to fall, it is so hot. So I won't get upset with the pumpkin stuff.

:crazy2: I cannot think of one thing I would like LESS to have after a late-summer meal of grilled meat, garden vegetables and crisp, white wine, than a piece of pumpkin pie. We don't knuckle under to autumn around here until there's already snow on the ground.

Seriously! The thought of pumpkin pie right now is extremely off-putting, it is 90 degrees where I am, not pumpkin appropriate in the slightest, and Autumn is my favorite season. Also, thanks for reminding me about the crisp white wine I had chilling in the back of my refrigerator :worship:.

I was hoping that they'd at least wait until mid-September... too much to ask I guess. :sad2:

I really don't understand why they put this stuff out so early.

IMG_00000270.jpg

My planter pumpkins, if anything they've had, and probably will continue to get loads of natural waterings! :umbrella:

With any luck they'll be harvested for our Canadian Thanksgiving but, NOT before. ;)

Last edited:
August 28, Dunkin starts selling their fall flavors :banana:
I would drink their pumpkin spice coffee year round.

Yeah, the company I work for is bringing back Pumpkin Spice coffee next week. Until two years ago, they at least used to wait until after Labor Day. The thing is, most stores report that much of it is wasted and thrown out until mid-September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter