Ohana Children's Selections??

mapletree

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what optional kid selections are available at Ohana for the picky eaters??

It is my understanding that the staff at 'Ohana can get picky kids any of the Disney basics from the kid's menu offered at Kona Cafe, next door. Between the skewers and all the other offerings, our children were more than happy with traditional 'Ohana fare. However, I have seen many reports here on the Dis from parents who were thrilled with the flexibility they were offered.

We'll be dining there on 12/17 for my niece's 8th B-day. She could pick anywhere and she chose 'Ohana.

Aloha!

That right, they do accomodate picky eaters! They served my son a hot dog.

Mine were 2 and 4 when we ate at O'hanas. My boys wouldn't touch the Hawaiian fare so the waiter got them their usual fries and hot dogs. :rolleyes:

My son has gotten chicken strips on both of our visits to 'Ohana. The first visit he did try the different offerings, but didn't care for them so our waitress offered to get him something else. Also, DD loves shrimp, but the spices were too much for her. The waitress spoke to the chef, who offered to prepare some non-spicy shrimp just for her.

we ordered mac & cheese recently for one of out kids. It was a very large portion for her. dh tried it and thought it was delicious

They also offered her a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

3PRINCESSMOM - we'll be at O'hana's on the 17th too! It will be our first time there, but I am really looking forward to it after reading all the great reviews on the boards.

I'm glad they seem to be so accomodating with the little ones- our 3-year-old DD gets into those "grooves" sometimes where she wants the same thing over and over.

Maybe we'll see you there (we'll be the really loud family with all the kids - :crazy: ).

Have a great trip!

MsSpinShady princess:

All DS wanted at 'Ohana when we were there was a grilled cheese sandwich. Our waitress was the sweetest (and a hoot!) and got him a triple decker, extra special grilled cheese and fries. He was happy and full, which made for a much more enjoyable dinner for the 4 adults.

I found them to be VERY accommodating.

We were there on 11/28 and they weren't accomodating at all. We had three 2yo's in our group, and they never even offered us anything for them. We even tried to have them heat up mini-microwave ravioli type dinners for them, and they wouldn't. Instead they brought us pots of boiling water to "try" to heat them. Never even mentioned getting us something else. Our cousin was pretty pitiful... :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter