'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

Sometimes you just need a little alone time at Disney. I did the same thing in HS last January. Of course, I picked up a carrot cake cookie first and then headed to Starbucks.

Love the tsum tsum dress! She had to be so hot, though!

The kids with the characters are really cute!

Ohana absolutely requires an empty stomach for full enjoyment! Steve is a smart man!

Safe travels and have a fabulous time on your two upcoming trips! Can't wait to read about both of them!

This also may be my last update (or two) at least until the beginning of November. We set sail on the Disney Magic this Saturday for Marvel Day at Sea! Then right after we're off to WDW for our 2nd go around at Food and Wine and MNSSHP.

Have a great time! I can't wait to read your Ohana post, we may be going there again in December.

Hi everyone, if you're interested here is the silver Pearl Cage I got from amazon: Pearl Cage
It's so much cheaper than buying it from Mitsukoshi. I think it's like 50-60 bucks in the store.

$13-$25 is wayyyyy better.

We set sail on the Disney Magic this Saturday for Marvel Day at Sea!

Woot! Happy sailing!

Have I forgotten anyone? Please let me know as my brain is a bit fried!

What are your dates? Pretty sure I'm just missing you, though.

Sienna decided to go with the Polynesian theme and dress up as a Hawaiian sushi chef.

Cute! :laughing:

We took up an entire section:

Section hogs.

:snooty:

Sienna: Why is her head so big?

Legit question.

Sienna: I somehow don't think she is a real doctor....

She is. See the stethoscope?

Wait.... could be fake. Is it cold? yes? Real doctor.

I was happily a bit solo for a while enjoying my coffee but now the barrage of texts came asking what was our next FP was...doesn't anyone open their app? Apparently not! So I told them all to meet at Toy Story!

Sneaky, considering the FP was for TOT.

jndz4rgXQJ1ci1nmVKY06g-yl_7XzI7Z1k7efxrk1Xrgonui0EsRBbSNazvZrW6CxYqVN4zmHUdTHm5S-woAJ-ub7kVmq2kqMn4L2J-m2CmVo2mV6GKlq8iSL8DJN0BSPfiO-zggWeBSJbxrlv6Q7V4N4Oe8uyXdpJc1LIw8mMcN3x_MX378NCpLU6-ve5LVaKOpo4CAvMGxdErNC6Tbp0_39Qws5YYTYEy6yVD36yDaF_q6o6tV9wxHKksT5R6im8710XAgb2Bn6x1pCR2iQRtRpcetIgzTSoIqRhoaTPUUdYev3E5j1Kx_4Ef9zjiSGKGEyCSkQK8roXdorfePY6Y_wHaJcsWhds4T0-MdsK0bNql7Wro6iEbBF9JqS_DDiOGxm4wiVnhKD3T5wXLFDpZD2r1QocXfAiWinxpVPmxmBK5dDJehxCxnvuOSpbehpI68mF99BKFYF_yatpwaHsHK0taaaoBl7yf3kce_uEgzNFpq43ihESgF3WgBGvFmWDPZgLcwRiWQj4Hv5T2xcV3rMXFpxQzL2e3NyyIJTSNH6_EFKE7xrV6Ps8peKMgznZ9hLFGsQxB1F8rlaYP-Ra6Ot5l3tN0cqpanMdNCIBk=w425-h637-no

Tsums tsums are not scared of the First Order!!

Apparently not! :laughing:

I've already said this on your other thread, but have a great trip!! We'll be here waiting when you get back :)

Sienna decided to go with the Polynesian theme and dress up as a Hawaiian sushi chef.

RvEi2S7A0AYf9aK9vRwPvVmWH1h97i6M4CQVWf0zQlUDdk12Alq6pnwc77gOHlR3bvZxp9QOAa3xohpRTzPAJ-QDjfVH2IiGRZEJrjyQ0oOPIYLzN0KUq2gX26rJFA9HS-wEUxlTGwn3622Fqr0A44Dn-VTf051eto0t-4WTTEI08JWQ_BrKjzbG-9Xt7yRG469qhEuf7p0lZicUzKulleyVsPhiboYfwQUwg0olI96TVuKGzaWvzIDjKPsvAm7FK5kIZjOXvGUfpjyIIqNsXAk6gvrye4vbj2zJbtCCeIzRn7gOUIyftb83BFYkha6mwjSKmeXYXWqFyUWY4aNFkCA9EejvIwMxu7pt5l4UkInQpPac-Gc2hA1lIwJO3-BfMP43Ev59RkMd2r-IOyH30VfAddb2vg-xho4TJ38wthrwwyIQUyyCnYo6_u4o0ppmlfKmNvmp_pzIi96CN6bHH_o77mERqVkW1Sb8UC4V6WX7189W1w3YeEDdqf7e2JKXW0kcRZA_Zt9YD3vaLOtfc-PtJ2tNlt6mVh6CdnQIozRY6zOuo38TVAJtJawDtO7wPFHG-CaUtXMEJ9bVDN3umjlRpgvHL6fD5OhtiKauZ4Q=w825-h550-no

This is SO cute.

Love your hyperspace glasses selfie!

We must have stopped along the way though at Backlot Express to use the facilities or something because I ended up with a frozen banana, my breakfast of choice on busy mornings when we don't' have breakfast plans.

Zam_BD6hwRlYtTBWQh90WLGv675DLtyrOIooAnBR_DtHnw4NAOmwdAtNfLrz-am0HV9lzOMg_tY2XdyB_OBwoYp7UhwG7Hj5JBn7Q8h8rPM8Ft5FlNIFuO1UrNxp3x-d-IcgbfGWnTaMpcD5fi8jsJxBWJcoA30ncMscoMj72ymQQQgs136g117cFjor-BGbm7WUHWgWxmihXUX2b-GV5R-ezaM2ny0sqRgwHxcUSO_9YW2XTegYIbUkv2PF8fqsZLZ6G2z2_ArbL-NoyMj_DeM4Mpm1c1KqcAXCzkyI9ZKwzXYeg63TiC50kM6SxTqXMrHzqdAHOoTvgYd-K-lL98WLeHt3c8JOQUXdOVX36sio164TPBBtGHWBHuOT_WFaNXKd2myNyz5sn8tE5On8dxzFWwBJby9cEqqrdTRF2M-Vpb69uE-0GjTkWTrzQVSulMSLIGCw2JKkzx63M7MjmW0A7CkzSUZrjYwzUgkmF4nMqVclkPK4ryk0ukSEnab92IPHI5MZHH9R1Qa3NtjAqDvyHKLnlfsHDIAznWXqVEStuXEAiX2Z2ozAsivp9iq5PEzpu89BHVXVxukW2PY8W2mJiPE4G8d9aYY-h8nhZ5w=w478-h637-no

Breakfast of champions!! :P I love these—good choice.

u5JPtgXFQev-CZeTgDA4bu0ypzzYiuzGazEw2Dgtv3WyI2KTdxBNh4RkmYXy3B-FvaoKvX3GjhKs2yHurxuXmrGe1DFmwVdUDGHqefbqAyCyZ3HKOlLz0svthmoqGztWQWn6uTb3o1OBaFT2D4Nd4rRjkAV5eEsHTnGXUKBOnZQ1x-BjB1XEW-YffSQokNlFC8bCh7UDlBGJ67QVQt3sYCDU8r39EOR6QE2Q-fhWDFJAq5zs9Yvag2GODQl-95yMYFvBlM2I5_q7W1ukTksEpU1u7nOpgxY0DwXxSpGxI4aqQQpO7aYM17-MJdTzf512wXTfYvo3sgataFQgfH4JKyjgvUth8rAPF3bTOPXAB6dTDMVpzDzHL2y1SX2d017L52sw1F5hlsmarML152xwOMLLvb6qceHzlUFsHhZ7I7KrnJCmp460A6RZ_d4FrerTfJ7Enseb3wEJwIPKwPE1ZSBkOrcrM8SFJxsWTSsb8AjVwn7mT6RFAaSm3MHLRnpTQlInLZjKpX1G5bKmuxLM-mSg6PfHTjOfQ0xSav6CwMYHDuSq6shLK8k_fXJjsVLQqY7_jYJmAl9MMcO5FDodrEmv8Hfv3BRkkZP7vg_Z784=w825-h550-no

This is a totally fair question, Sienna! :rotfl2:

us6WXktd9KYolmyVAsr82OizFpRtWXVKRwZSQhNE8Cv8GLfcbhqsUIxC8DSltLr7q8M3SWxAxzKF2uaVPJVSVBzWS0iA1DBS9OOk-zbADve2_JtlM56w3koppx-O2b7oiZHLC8NU-Kb_MD6AcTPhSBBiT3ReBv-3V0VxGqXCQWk_8R11gJrkJ3tUkPjZTU1IUNw4cj0u9mkgn2topzdqZQkOeyqAxYFLUU_XosUu5KYIx28M8_9PIAoTvV3K5ORNmae5XhG_touWlAlYGcwUHO4qPqxKiaurwNGJkvUlWrEKQvI3153VToKKyClRVW6ewPgxekfGgV1__8IAcG7EZ5xrlbzPGJO5WPIRQNiYQIuzpI9THuU9cDrITBVoEvBLIWeJlj0xaZacXCHy2Vfndv00etFX2JBpC6DvN7bua2_h9FLjCt7UuuY9WZJuW2Ny2a7Iw2o9N0x2fRoU3CypKaEL76H_q069s_FCPMSLZ_1KDXc0jMjMpAmu_u7HcnfL3NsynLeXVxvCRWg8_Cb-JcfFygWocpx0JGTvhQXwD1CFBuANVYaBuBSYXZGVcLUYzUINN-shpVz9JUOr0dVPTdMSoRJeey76QAATdxQt8is=w478-h637-no

Wow that was quick! They waste no time. :(

Wow! Quick is right! How about a little mourning period first!?

I don't think DH even ate. He take's his 'Ohana dinners very seriously so he tries not to fill up before. #mealprep.

:laughing: Fair enough!! Ohana is serious business!!

This also may be my last update (or two) at least until the beginning of November. We set sail on the Disney Magic this Saturday for Marvel Day at Sea! Then right after we're off to WDW for our 2nd go around at Food and Wine and MNSSHP. I am not even going to think about how I did not train for the Fall Feast 5k that we're planning to run on Nov 3rd. Let's just hope for no injuries until then! Also DISMeets with: @franandaj @ariane37 @kastoney @Nhebron @soniam @Jenny Sanders @ashw100 and my friend Betsy. Have I forgotten anyone? Please let me know as my brain is a bit fried!
Yay so excited! Have fun on your cruise, see ya real soon!

None of us was the Rebel Spy so then we left and headed out. We must have stopped along the way though at Backlot Express to use the facilities or something because I ended up with a frozen banana, my breakfast of choice on busy mornings when we don't' have breakfast plans.
Breakfast of champions right there

I think we also watched a bit of Jedi Training. Up until the trip Sophie and Mimi said they wanted to do this but now they said they didn't want to. So we just watched for a bit. Maybe next time for them!
Bummer, we love JTA. I get why they changed their minds though, it is intimidating.

Yes my sister has a tsum tsum dress, and yes everyone did stop her and ask where she got her dress. I think she said she found it on ebay.
That dress is really vute

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This also may be my last update (or two) at least until the beginning of November. We set sail on the Disney Magic this Saturday for Marvel Day at Sea! Then right after we're off to WDW for our 2nd go around at Food and Wine and MNSSHP. I am not even going to think about how I did not train for the Fall Feast 5k that we're planning to run on Nov 3rd. Let's just hope for no injuries until then! Also DISMeets with: @franandaj @ariane37 @kastoney @Nhebron @soniam @Jenny Sanders @ashw100 and my friend Betsy. Have I forgotten anyone? Please let me know as my brain is a bit fried!

Have fun! I really want to do a Disney Cruise, just haven't convinced the family yet! And I'm good with a solo WDW/DLR trip, but a solo cruise seems a bit much (plus having to pay for 2 people anyways).

RvEi2S7A0AYf9aK9vRwPvVmWH1h97i6M4CQVWf0zQlUDdk12Alq6pnwc77gOHlR3bvZxp9QOAa3xohpRTzPAJ-QDjfVH2IiGRZEJrjyQ0oOPIYLzN0KUq2gX26rJFA9HS-wEUxlTGwn3622Fqr0A44Dn-VTf051eto0t-4WTTEI08JWQ_BrKjzbG-9Xt7yRG469qhEuf7p0lZicUzKulleyVsPhiboYfwQUwg0olI96TVuKGzaWvzIDjKPsvAm7FK5kIZjOXvGUfpjyIIqNsXAk6gvrye4vbj2zJbtCCeIzRn7gOUIyftb83BFYkha6mwjSKmeXYXWqFyUWY4aNFkCA9EejvIwMxu7pt5l4UkInQpPac-Gc2hA1lIwJO3-BfMP43Ev59RkMd2r-IOyH30VfAddb2vg-xho4TJ38wthrwwyIQUyyCnYo6_u4o0ppmlfKmNvmp_pzIi96CN6bHH_o77mERqVkW1Sb8UC4V6WX7189W1w3YeEDdqf7e2JKXW0kcRZA_Zt9YD3vaLOtfc-PtJ2tNlt6mVh6CdnQIozRY6zOuo38TVAJtJawDtO7wPFHG-CaUtXMEJ9bVDN3umjlRpgvHL6fD5OhtiKauZ4Q=w825-h550-no

So cute!

I ended up with a frozen banana, my breakfast of choice on busy mornings when we don't' have breakfast plans.
Yum! Hey, one morning I had a Mickey Bar with a side order of ham...yeah, I'm weird!

We all went on Toy Story. I went with DH and he beat me, darn. In fact I don't' think I beat him at all this trip. Grrr. Have to rectify that in two weeks.
That is the one ride I'm able to beat my sister at. She always kicks my *** at Buzz, so of course always wants to ride that. But I've been practicing all summer at Toy Story, so one day I'll get her in the same car and beat her!

Kelly and her family went to take some PP pictures, and I went with the twins into One Mans Dream as they wanted to get out of the heat.

idFDoI53n2JIsOUVPJ-kMltZ3DzHCwcu-g_KSnCqiUvO6eMydfC_L0yRwkG6ajalfTUQyFtN7cXsZ6W5z9sPKfEF-sQ6_7_dEX1wU9Q-b0FJ_oNUy402fnLZWGV4TtIf8jo-VH0bMOTK8OIfCAzkJgWFOkE2mJarwwyrN5ZuxKpTO3XLiTmWp7hJB_CAG1WQFqpGfzBXJ1nI-wGNAxy1kjjBTnwAoI-B6kwUwcw1uGf0X7LPwKSyLjesZ1vhY4fTpKnl6avNuTfiOhOJQGRozN1KZa2DjV-02e7k69IlGQ_yT6HuHaH9thbiIm0wZFHwKozOhg8YrXny6hz-SbWRCAQuuzj9HxyOpAVnS7kuWUIDyvRVwmpiqCg4UUpYnvMqfzWDd71H4sfz5MSm47x1e0ydfz5pNVjdGpvAKYevZyus3n58b_kMWIy2TfuLkjVqVSICJU0NMoD3DU0AHOChdX_3mETxeSr_SVqS2d5tVT-PPh-18mlcHhgXl9d2BqGA8j6AGo_rw1tU5HIY_Tx2dCZQkL0FG4zsXylRln9x7YFJ1gmCiKssC8C5Zt-L4fB16pn5--9CRRGn1obnhnG4DZ6ZdnihQ3G6qqmqRj9DrXU=w825-h550-no
I love their SW shirts!

CS obviously went to take even more pictures. The wait was pretty long for Red Carpet Dreams so no one else wanted to wait.
She should try the Kenny The Pirate character challenge-get as many photos with as many characters as possible in one day!

Had to get caught up again-took some time off for October trip...
those pearl carriages-sooo cool!! and yes-this definitely qualifies you as coolest aunt forever status!!

Ooooh I hope you had an awesome time!!
Thank you!! I hope so! :littleangel:

Ummm yeah there is a reason Space Mountain is in the dark. I no longer duck...but I also haven't ridden it in years. Waaaaay back in my CM days I once rode SM with the lights on for hours while the imagineers/maintenance were testing a new braking system. Did you know they (at least they used to) have a number CM's could call to be guinea pigs? 5 hours straight on SM and it is enough for a life time:rotfl: I still ask how the brakes are around the second to last turn LOL! But Peoplemover is a ride I could spend hours on!!

LOL Wow 5 hours straight? You must know the track like the back of your hand.
I'd gladly stay on the PM for 5 hours!

Back in 2004 when we utilized rider swap-we were at Universal and a TM there hung with me while waiting for crowd to catch up at the Disaster ride (rider swap at uni has it ALL OVER disney)-he told me tons and tons of gossip (his wife worked on the morning walk through crew at The Great Movie Ride) for uni and Disney. Lets just say pranks are played, and the estates of people who are depicted in scenes are very very exacting in being... anatomically...correct in every way.

That is hilarious! CMs must have some great stories. I can imagine just having fun with my other CM friends after hours, LOL. :laughing:

I am anxiously awaiting your dinner at 'Ohana post. We have not tried it yet, so I am looking forward to reading about your experience. I have reserved it for three years in a row but have ended up canceling two of those years. This is the third try, and I was determined to go through with it, but now I am debating keeping 'Ohana dinner after an AK day this time (Yak & Yeti would be lunch - we would order a light meal - salad or apps) or starting our AK day with an early lunch at Sanaa and then ending the AK day with Yak & Yeti. This would also be our last night, so I want it to be a good one. We prefer simple schedules and not crazy loud meals, so I'm leaning towards 'Ohana being a bad fit but on the other hand, DH would love all the meat and I'm craving a drink in a pineapple. Wish there was time for everything in one trip!
Here's my advice: GO TO OHANA. Forget all other meals. Eat light before, if anything. Thank me later. :rotfl2:

Thanks so much for the pearl cage links. I am going to get the sterling silver ones for DD and I and give it to her either for Christmas or on our first Epcot day during our January trip.

Yay!! She will love it! The silver one is soooo pretty, I love mine! Maybe when my nieces are old enough to appreciate nicer jewelry instead of "tossing" it somewhere in the void of their rooms, I will get them the nicer pearl cages. :)

Love all the pics - as usual! Your family sounds like the most perfect travel group. I love that you all are completely fine with each other doing their own things at times but then coming together for meals and rides that you all enjoy.

Haha, they are pretty cool, but when you have 14 other people asking you what time is dinner, it can get a little taxing...I actually appreciated the times when I can do my own thing for a bit whether it be walking through the stores for a few minutes or just sitting with some coffee. :thumbsup2

I felt like this several times on our trip... but I could never get away! Even if I headed for the bathroom someone had to come.

Haha yeah that was usually the case with us too!

Same here! No one else looks at anything. Did they all figure out how to get there? We had to tell people...

Luckily Chunkysis was with the twins so she could point them in the right direction and I think the twins sorta remembered where Toy Story was so at least I didn't get asked "Where's Toy Story?" Open a map people! :rotfl:

Have a great cruise!!!!

Thank you!! Hope to see you in two weeks! I just PM'ed you!

Pure bliss. :lovestruc

Indeed.

They didn't waste any time there. :sad2:

Also can't wait for your O'hana post! We've gone several times and have loved it, hope you had a great experience as well.

Haha nope those posters were up like the day after it closed!

Thanks...I think it's safe to say, we've never had a bad experience at 'Ohana...:thumbsup2

Have a great time!! I will be in the World through 10/30 so if I see you, please excuse in advance my fan girl reaction. :flower3:

OOOH that's cool! You are too sweet. We arrive on the 30th! We're heading to Epcot that afternoon then Ohana for dinner. If you're still around during the day let me know and we can meet up!

Love how seriously the hubs takes O'Hana. Clearly a pro!!

He has learned from experience. He refuses to eat anything before Ohana. Meanwhile I can munch on anything all day. It has not stopped me, but then again I can't polish off as much food as he can in one sitting.

Totally know what you mean about brief moments alone. Bliss! You have the patience of a saint to be coordinating for that big crew. Although they do seem pretty easy going and agreeable - not to mention photogenic!

Aww thanks! For the most part, they were all pretty cool with letting me "drive" and no one really had any adamant requests or anything like that. They were mostly there for the kids so the kids kinda dictated what we did most of the time :)
And yes my brief alone time was bliss!!

Have a great trip, sounds like a fun time! I love your sister's Tsum Tsum dress, she sure finds some cute ones!

Thank you!!

I need to read your update but I wanted to quickly say have a GREAT time on the cruise!!! If I don't remember to text you between now and Saturday when you leave I will most definitely text you before we get down there. Cannot wait to see you guys :goodvibes

YAY!! See you real soon!!! Text me when you arrive!!

What a great few weeks you have planned!

Thank you! I just PM'ed you with my number!

:lmao: If I had such a large family and they were traveling with me I'm sure I'd feel the same way!

We all have our moments of bliss.

Kids say the darndest things! :laughing:

Haha for sure!

When ToT became GotG, they were dismantling the ride before it officially closed.

It's all about the $$$ and getting things turned over as quickly as possible.:laughing:

I can understand that. I have such a small appetite that I wouldn't eat all day so that I would be starving!

Haha I know what you mean, but I am the sort of person that needs to eat all the time, unlike Steve.

I'm with Sienna, it's a little creepy when a character who is supposed to be a preschooler is over 5 feet tall. . . LOL.

I get freaked out by Princess Sophia!!

I'll have to prep myself for your next update. I'll have to eat while I'm reading it since I always get so hungry with your food pictures. I'm looking forward to it, since I'll be headed to Ohana on my upcoming trip. It's definitely one of my most anticipated meals!

I hope you really enjoy it!! I'll see if I can get around to posting it tonight or tomorrow. That is when I'm not shoving things into a suitcase pretending to "pack" :rotfl:

I have to get this now. I have a Pearl from many visits back that I haven't done anything with.

Good idea! :thumbsup2

Ww that sounds like a lot of great meets.

It is!! Love my DIS friends! :grouphug:

For sure. :thumbsup2

Sometimes you just need a little alone time at Disney. I did the same thing in HS last January. Of course, I picked up a carrot cake cookie first and then headed to Starbucks.

Excellent use of alone time!!

Love the tsum tsum dress! She had to be so hot, though!

Haha she was but that is nothing new.

Ohana absolutely requires an empty stomach for full enjoyment! Steve is a smart man!

He knows his 'Ohana.

Safe travels and have a fabulous time on your two upcoming trips! Can't wait to read about both of them!

Thank you!! I will be writing about them for sure, probably throughout next year when I have ZERO trips planned to WDW. :sad:

Have a great time! I can't wait to read your Ohana post, we may be going there again in December.

Thank you!!!

$13-$25 is wayyyyy better.

For suuuuuuure!! I balked at their prices.

Woot! Happy sailing!

Thank you!! :boat:

What are your dates? Pretty sure I'm just missing you, though.

Oct 30th to Nov 6th. I can't seem to do date math but according to your ticker...are we missing each other by a few days? :sad:

Section hogs.

:snooty:

Two double strollers will do that.

Sneaky, considering the FP was for TOT.

HA everyone knows I never ride TOT. :scared1:

I've already said this on your other thread, but have a great trip!! We'll be here waiting when you get back :)

Thanks Meghan!!!

This is SO cute.

Haha she ripped that headband off within the first hour.

Love your hyperspace glasses selfie!

Thanks!

Breakfast of champions!! :P I love these—good choice.

They are so yummy! I am totally going to make some for breakfast now. So easy to grab and go.

Wow! Quick is right! How about a little mourning period first!?

Ha, that doesnt' happen in the Disney environment...must keep churning out the attractions for the $$$!

:laughing: Fair enough!! Ohana is serious business!!

It is!! :thumbsup2

Yay so excited! Have fun on your cruise, see ya real soon!

Thank you! Yes!! Safe travels!!

Breakfast of champions right there

So yummy I have to get more of these...

Bummer, we love JTA. I get why they changed their minds though, it is intimidating.

Yeah especially since they other kids aren't old enough to understand Star Wars (or they are just plain uninterested) so they didn't want to do it themselves.

That dress is really vute

She got a ton of compliments on it!

Always love your trip reports - have an amazing cruise!!!!!! :tinker:

Thank you so much!!!!

She arrives Oct 30 (the day we're planning to meet up), and stays through the weekend.

@pkondz yup what she said :)

Haha, I love that you found a way to break out and have a little alone time :flower1:

When is our next FP? Doesn't anyone look at their app????:rotfl2::rotfl2: They'd fall apart without you :rotfl:

Haha typical chunky family day day at Disney...

Have fun! I really want to do a Disney Cruise, just haven't convinced the family yet! And I'm good with a solo WDW/DLR trip, but a solo cruise seems a bit much (plus having to pay for 2 people anyways).

Thank you! I think cruises are fun with friends and family since you're pretty much stuck in a boat. I did see a singles lunch though! I'm pretty sure my sister went to some singles meet n greet thing last year on the Fantasy but she said only 4 people showed up and 3 of them were women, LOL.

Yum! Hey, one morning I had a Mickey Bar with a side order of ham...yeah, I'm weird!

Not weird! Dairy and protein are totally breakfast foods! :thumbsup2

That is the one ride I'm able to beat my sister at. She always kicks my *** at Buzz, so of course always wants to ride that. But I've been practicing all summer at Toy Story, so one day I'll get her in the same car and beat her!

Haha good idea. I routinely beat my sister but hard to beat DH.

I love their SW shirts!

They are so cute! I wanted them in adult sizes!

She should try the Kenny The Pirate character challenge-get as many photos with as many characters as possible in one day!

I'm pretty sure she's been there done that. :rotfl:
She's the pro!

She arrives Oct 30 (the day we're planning to meet up), and stays through the weekend.

Thanks Alison.

For suuuuuuure!! I balked at their prices.

Balk, definition: Hesitate or be unwilling to accept an idea or undertaking.

More like running in the opposite direction, screaming.

Oct 30th to Nov 6th. I can't seem to do date math but according to your ticker...are we missing each other by a few days? :sad:

Yup. I arrive on the 14th.
Sheesh! You and @franandaj are just not very good at planning properly, are you?

:rolleyes1

HA everyone knows I never ride TOT. :scared1:

Hence the brilliance of your plan.

We set sail on the Disney Magic this Saturday for Marvel Day at Sea!
Yay!!!

Then right after we're off to WDW for our 2nd go around at Food and Wine and MNSSHP.
Woohoo!!!

Wow! What lucky timing for everyone :hyper:

Wow that was quick! They waste no time. :(
I know. I was horrified when I saw the new sign up where The Great Movie Ride one had been :sad1: At least give us a little time to grieve properly! :sad2:

He take's his 'Ohana dinners very seriously so he tries not to fill up before. #mealprep.
:rotfl:

Sienna: The cold never bothered me anyway.
:laughing: Sienna sure does has some good one-liners, doesn't she?! ;)

Coming up...dinner with my ohana at 'Ohana!
Can't wait to hear about this!

Have a wonderful time, Su-Lynn! So excited for you that your trip(s) have approached!!!

Have an awesome time on your cruise!! I've heard great things about the Marvel cruise - bet it will be a blast! And then Food and Wine again - lucky!!

Have a wonderful cruise! We got married on the Magic in 2012, so it holds a special place in my heart :love: It's a beautiful ship!

Then right after we're off to WDW for our 2nd go around at Food and Wine and MNSSHP. I am not even going to think about how I did not train for the Fall Feast 5k that we're planning to run on Nov 3rd. Let's just hope for no injuries until then! Also DISMeets with: @franandaj @ariane37 @kastoney @Nhebron @soniam @Jenny Sanders @ashw100 and my friend Betsy. Have I forgotten anyone? Please let me know as my brain is a bit fried!

I'll be there at the same time! I guess I should have realized this sooner, but if our plans match up, I'd love to DISmeet!

Oh my gosh! She is just the CUTEST!

Following along and loving this report. We were originally planning to visit Aug 2018 with just our immediate family (2 kids under 5 and 2 adults), but now it looks like we'll be 6 adults and 4 kids (ages 4, 4, 4, and almost 2). Gulp. You're making it look feasibly! and somewhat easy!

Hi everyone, if you're interested here is the silver Pearl Cage I got from amazon: Pearl Cage
It's so much cheaper than buying it from Mitsukoshi. I think it's like 50-60 bucks in the store. Crazy! It may be better quality but I don't think the kids knew the difference. :)
Thank you so much for the link. Totally ordering one for Casey.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: This is awesome! She looks like a little iron chef!

None of us was the Rebel Spy so then we left and headed out. We must have stopped along the way though at Backlot Express to use the facilities or something because I ended up with a frozen banana, my breakfast of choice on busy mornings when we don't' have breakfast plans.

Zam_BD6hwRlYtTBWQh90WLGv675DLtyrOIooAnBR_DtHnw4NAOmwdAtNfLrz-am0HV9lzOMg_tY2XdyB_OBwoYp7UhwG7Hj5JBn7Q8h8rPM8Ft5FlNIFuO1UrNxp3x-d-IcgbfGWnTaMpcD5fi8jsJxBWJcoA30ncMscoMj72ymQQQgs136g117cFjor-BGbm7WUHWgWxmihXUX2b-GV5R-ezaM2ny0sqRgwHxcUSO_9YW2XTegYIbUkv2PF8fqsZLZ6G2z2_ArbL-NoyMj_DeM4Mpm1c1KqcAXCzkyI9ZKwzXYeg63TiC50kM6SxTqXMrHzqdAHOoTvgYd-K-lL98WLeHt3c8JOQUXdOVX36sio164TPBBtGHWBHuOT_WFaNXKd2myNyz5sn8tE5On8dxzFWwBJby9cEqqrdTRF2M-Vpb69uE-0GjTkWTrzQVSulMSLIGCw2JKkzx63M7MjmW0A7CkzSUZrjYwzUgkmF4nMqVclkPK4ryk0ukSEnab92IPHI5MZHH9R1Qa3NtjAqDvyHKLnlfsHDIAznWXqVEStuXEAiX2Z2ozAsivp9iq5PEzpu89BHVXVxukW2PY8W2mJiPE4G8d9aYY-h8nhZ5w=w478-h637-no
Why oh why have a never thought of this? There is fruit, there is protein, clearly my family should be eating these every morning!

oI_VAVOmE73HInM2Hv5lLZv_NdeIXMas7Hueb588WjUYQ2T8TnOut4T3Ey05ZAN90QhhePlimKTs7ieRpt-fGtJhUQuzQo0VCjQN6fGkfdseSGetLS1zEHttgU6QJFFQxlFGmusTbysmHv6CiKMwpfcoLDrDDkpRu0RcfAqzkpDeYmsNa7OB8AwJjtfm8cLUiUKlgod5JwGt2BbB5YxzqX3qOwu5Wo8Oy2oyQX-5PLLbjwBVzgUj4eiXDfL2i8PeUAbuwk7FThQzOsXcOmzBoormv-NtHqZ9m5yuVld2eEXPKdEJSqPRpKtNhW1KHUhUGMueMqB3mzr7TKNpxcozwtIv9NLdRdpFBsDjOtLLB7rhXwME5PKE7W5ixYbJheqhwvGlK0YaqRxiI_G5jIggWhJ8Xcbl3Vub3mBhSBf5bBWJ6We8cMvn1muHztjRS_PKznOrQeOnQtUL5bBfV7_4n1EpIsB6z5yv3Y1MUaFbRIsJWVhfDUfjV99fCRJIj2xI2qWFv7cqm09Fj9Vpz8_6tMR_aKqTXSdEdHVoPIX3S-oBEnCedchjEnst-rgDnPlgdhyrDQPWMuU-WfAFsk_bF6HoA3qEjWfibSWof9nmfQU=w825-h550-no
It is a ridiculously large head!

CS obviously went to take even more pictures. The wait was pretty long for Red Carpet Dreams so no one else wanted to wait.

SNWldpK0oMCMK9Z_YMK5lTQn-l-3bOhmmnGCthuahlWFIHLJEpmexnYfeyCgs7YTyaHM02yqGezva7-v5nJbb8ZrGXuRkXQr8LJBNZ3-Uu--LjZPsI1iW8LIIQtZ0s_72L141JSWbrA9zCUcr3m5RCzC3OH9UfqyOsthBMjJvDqQnSXwPrNf6bWoISKWNCabwjjPXCYbs6yFlWJC2ex8hqRC0yPGfnctLpthcirjKhjDim0xwtBDbuGo9lNcEMnEPRFFB-dKoYK6JlINwrxVZdFpnMC91qHo_x5fvfiuSv665AHALP8XbDQ5_w4w3tm4MoQg8UXXyII2yrsgTYSbtwl3yXeeHrx8BJAWr6CLUL39URU2vhVExF3POaNAFwRbTbrWDd_h67o-tyXs15f5RdHHZ8D5Y9iILOTibY_reHG0V0ekdbwMFQxNm_VrUxmYYM_99bsyeg1ji5-Sya4Dya2aBGOPGk5Vgwpp7A8teg98Lc5IgfH-upw0oCFLNLmfFvJb8XVnLTmwkv_DYPamQwsT6-Eg7aGUQxJ0o_tKNM4AjuHCPamh_lkyYu-pApRhSPde9QllClU_ZcOB9G0hJrIhUOEupM5dMJfVUpsk8dM=w425-h637-no
qa1Vwy2BAn3B9ZXdDb8_Tu2pSBxqTYAI0HO4HArb11HwcMFQufqOD17l3BDTIbtge70ea7B5qRdKWXeN7ropG3AkjSwMVfZumATN73uVhvWZ25YQ-zlOAFXeZ_QIRRmH9V1HGv07n1Pw8sZUzteiTP4MRJQH8rq7JAEvlUvzWsvH894UA9mUfBxbcoMrgbhJUtKEThzh6AUciFPq6WydjdDyFFifOITfD4rlQKvBt8KpUIruEHUF-p3MYNUuhxkevH5jWaHiuUYbEV-XQTpG6SA5qTpSCkg-N8vbmPSmfRpspYAxLhsuuSzjQUFA3wT3j3aeYeAXuEqJQ2FwEhsIJeG9Qskv4VQveiO6JPzTol-b8cGCyoUuECaTYw3C-4UP2P4LUdZR5PXppjI1f_8VhM7X_JNx1cvWYT65R9p315jIJppFWMwLmhDDH-bPJnEKkLhkL4NkH_RZz7A7OCVPY8SEwX9v3-dRnu8aN-Rxe9FpRL-k7RE9yiJD3CAQeVUqVyxnltW40ng3DKOM5bS7yzxDbP4UehilwoaqaksjaMs2W6nOYaNWIVqP7DWdPRzwdHkP6r0_uJBR3iwhhnPfW2UdhvrvZls1J-jD17783Xg=w478-h637-no
I don't think I've never seen pictures from inside of here and do the aforementioned waits, never actually been in myself. Loving the sets and outfits! We'll have to figure out how to do it sometime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter