'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

I'm making my way back here! I should have quoted much more, but I got a couple things nonetheless...

9jH1GtXbMoDDCdNffdR1D_AjfwDhb9Kaj3JSNt4NzJjEyOCR-JRjElo-wIOkRWOeIdUem46-H7yyXoK5HLNoIW7F0pE4JO8DbM0GPcBBTO_VLsX8zW7Czx7rITqjM5Ib61JvYPnFu6myfUwpJRL1z8Yi35Vo8lQ_BX5NJssUtlPwa_HxBa9RD4sBsIsOZLaElZZIzTwYEBSCBqCBUciPQQLa8LX4M0QHS9UWq3Xrsl6wuOZ9a-yjw7UIym9oHRTp37WAphU_k-kvw3-tAZWXIJyTg6GWTMCphF3JZbjYKZqrSkgZCcT3P3gzxNH-BNn1kLfBIX6mwGlEP4MR8ru-o7TMUEyF7dljSbjDJPFKm-z8fRuUrl6rurUbuSmBzW9L5TGaX6WzkYFBlwpYSq-HOMdRVQbEO3wVr5_i8-lOyeqgZSNV2Qktj3kP7eN_AgFpvkvxEDuLqUB7x9hbfrLdttiYtyeJg0YSWs2bIck5tyK-ItjYM_SkBMZjO06mXPRODLTHQ_u88gXFpM49Qz_QzItMUtxApXBo8M7V_hmL6rppVow3-yXbyxKvxBP4myVGpUjjws9t7H_xDNsxGLygMkBCgI7EaOK4xTQQaEiQ=w825-h550-no

:lovestruc

Oooh I like Alice in this photo! She's looking very herself here.

u3DhIOCUL_RBnF_dv0Rvln3_530rCxirblU5aGosdYHsvYZh7Pw1ZuLJ-Ic0UiIKHuhJVgKAgn8t0yllVJdgYfDak6JiKhnUE0cqEE0H7zUWGY95-6N8Gro6xv-006kpEKvSwgIG7vWsw0CoSFVxICP2SwVbhS4gdpUCFOdNUL_azLIVm791ngFHHteLq7Iv1aQwP50-RV9Ht2p8_c2GJfxnVE4B5fnsfFs_8qHndgWhZJOJ53iiPdIqUukeFy6-b4g-WJusWl12DC38QRV4MQXcu5trJwH2IPLsb10Qn2ErmEQ5AWIuhjNyuQyYsPH2gthM09ouk02K9E0ITuITHPHVGXaqlq4lFdYiaG6Os_Bne9MPHz9jL-UXwhXypK9eqqh8zVDqPCFhBgogbs6kAsq3etd6YCtC_W00JvoE47mRHRDr3Su4sk7mPEOCoOIHwH3zdZoFdxn6J6vbunNH8f3l5flJ7yc1PYbBMq-vLUn3Z5kk1556uf7SQdcoXn1xH9K41V5Zcr9ZIE6ZUmyelStyWikcc2iFqCXpB5CWswUKeF6VrGbId6tNpBU-G-4rXpkBVQVhB0MEJmkJwG5xp2WZzc5uHURJODWNZMXA=w825-h550-no

Sienna: "Damn it, what does it take to get a beer-filled baby bottle here?!?"

:rotfl2:

A hundred dollar gift card?!?! For Me?!?!?
My family and Kelly's told me they all got the gift card to thank me for planning the trip.
Wow, I was not expecting this at all!! It was so totally nice of them to do so!

Wow!! How amazing!! But very well-deserved for all you put into this trip for your beautiful Ohana! :hug:

Just caught up! That gift card was so sweet!

It was, I was so touched!

Nice trip report.

Thank you and welcome! Thanks for reading!

How nice of them to give you the gift card.

It was! It was so unexpected, it was sweet!

Oooh I like Alice in this photo! She's looking very herself here.

She is!!

Wow!! How amazing!! But very well-deserved for all you put into this trip for your beautiful Ohana! :hug:

Thank you! It'd do it all over again, gift card or no gift card. So many fun family memories now!

That gift card was such a thoughtful gift! You have a beautiful family.
I love how you and CS always dress Disney. It's amazing!!!

Your dinner looks DELISH!! I never think about booking ADRs for restaurants at the resorts, and I don't know why!!?!? Every time I see someone write about one they look amazing. Rob and I did the Highway in the Sky monorail dine around on our trip and everything we tried at The Wave, Poly and Grand Floridian was out of this world. I will definitely need to look into more resort dining on future trips.

I seriously got tears in my eyes at your family's very thoughtful gift!!! Then, I was enraged because I ALWAYS plan our Disney trips down to the most minute detail....and they never even thank me!! Now, I'm jealous :)

Bypassing the 2 hour standby line for Flight of Passage:
:rotfl2:

At Rafiki's Planet Watch we met with the man himself as well as Doc McStuffins whom I normally would not get in line to meet but Chunkysis was adamant on getting pictures with every single character she saw that day. We were second on line so it wasn't so bad a wait in any case

That’s commitment

Ok I have no idea why my sister is doing the "crane" pose from karate kid. She said she saw the people in front of us do it so she thought Rafiki was going to do it too but apparently we did not get the crane pose instruction from the photographer and she did it anyways. Hahaha. This picture cracks me up.

This is hilarious :rotfl:

It was a fantastic meal! I always recommend Yachtsman for a great steak dinner, and it never disappoints.

I need to show DH this, he doesn’t want to take kids there and I want to go back so badly

A hundred dollar gift card?!?! For Me?!?!?
My family and Kelly's told me they all got the gift card to thank me for planning the trip.
Wow, I was not expecting this at all!! It was so totally nice of them to do so!

This is do sweet and you totally deserve this

After what feels like an eternity away, I'm back and of course had to get caught right up on your TR! Sounds like some lovely meals between your Ohana breakfast and your Yachtsman dinner - yum! :thumbsup2 And how absolutely sweet of everyone to get you a gift card!!! :goodvibes

Your family looks so cute at Ohana breakfast, but tbh, the giant Lilo really gives the me the heebie jeebies.

Bypassing the 2 hour standby line for Flight of Passage:
You are the line-skipping queen.

We started off with the delicious bread basket of pull apart onion rolls with the roasted garlic....mmm
OMG, this looks delicious.

I thanked them all and banked that gift card away to be used at the Spa on our Marvel Day at Sea cruise on the Disney Magic.
Your family is too kind. Good use of gift card, btw.

Just getting caught up - the gift card was such a nice gesture. I'm glad that all of your hard work and planning was appreciated!

I love all the themed outfits at your Ohana breakfast!

Glad to hear the love for Yachtsman Steakhouse - we haven't been there since 2009 and are trying it again in March.

Another fantastic trip report! I really enjoy the ones you write. :goodvibes: I am really impressed that you could plan a trip for so many people, and I think it's very thoughtful of them to give you that gift card. I am sure you won't have any trouble spending it. Yachtsman looks incredible. We keep meaning to try it but we never have. Maybe next time! Thanks for sharing!

That gift card was such a thoughtful gift! You have a beautiful family.
I love how you and CS always dress Disney. It's amazing!!!

Thank you so much! It really was a thoughtful gift. Who knew my family could be so nice, lol.
Thank you!! We try our best. I dress more for comfort, Chunkysis is the real fashionista.

Your dinner looks DELISH!! I never think about booking ADRs for restaurants at the resorts, and I don't know why!!?!? Every time I see someone write about one they look amazing. Rob and I did the Highway in the Sky monorail dine around on our trip and everything we tried at The Wave, Poly and Grand Floridian was out of this world. I will definitely need to look into more resort dining on future trips.

Resort dining is much better than in park dining I think, with a few exceptions. I have really enjoyed most of the meals we have had at the resorts.
I'm going to do Highway in the Sky next! It sounds so cool.

I seriously got tears in my eyes at your family's very thoughtful gift!!! Then, I was enraged because I ALWAYS plan our Disney trips down to the most minute detail....and they never even thank me!! Now, I'm jealous :)

Aww thank you. It really was sweet and so unexpected.
Haha I know the feeling. 99.9% of the time I plan and execute on my own. I'm sure your family is very grateful, but I think some people just don't know how much planning it takes!

That’s commitment

It is, haha!

This is hilarious :rotfl:

She was having a karate kid moment!

I need to show DH this, he doesn’t want to take kids there and I want to go back so badly

The kids did fine there. I think if you eat early it won't be a big deal at all as it's not typically crowded at around 5pm.

This is do sweet and you totally deserve this

Thank you!! It's nice to be appreciated although it is rare. :)

After what feels like an eternity away, I'm back and of course had to get caught right up on your TR! Sounds like some lovely meals between your Ohana breakfast and your Yachtsman dinner - yum! :thumbsup2 And how absolutely sweet of everyone to get you a gift card!!! :goodvibes

Hi Tracy! Welcome back! Still awaiting for your next update!
It was a great day of meals, AK fun and a great dinner at Yachtsman. The gift was just icing on the cake. It was unexpected but such a lovely surprise!

Your family looks so cute at Ohana breakfast, but tbh, the giant Lilo really gives the me the heebie jeebies.

Thank you! Haha That is true...the Lilo is not to scale!

You are the line-skipping queen.

It all comes down to planning!! Everyone makes fun of me for waking up crack of dawn to make FPs but they are not lauging when I am bypassing them in line at Flight of Passage!

OMG, this looks delicious.

It is one of the best pre meal bread services on property (that is included with the meal)

Just getting caught up - the gift card was such a nice gesture. I'm glad that all of your hard work and planning was appreciated!

Thank you! It's nice to feel appreciated even though it was unexpected!

I love all the themed outfits at your Ohana breakfast!

Haha Thank you! I'm glad Kelly got into it as well. Chunky sis lent her a dress so now she was Lilo!

Glad to hear the love for Yachtsman Steakhouse - we haven't been there since 2009 and are trying it again in March.

Hope you have a great time at Yachtsmans, It's a must do for us, not on all trips, but for a longer week-long trip, we always look forward to it.

Another fantastic trip report! I really enjoy the ones you write. :goodvibes: I am really impressed that you could plan a trip for so many people, and I think it's very thoughtful of them to give you that gift card. I am sure you won't have any trouble spending it. Yachtsman looks incredible. We keep meaning to try it but we never have. Maybe next time! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much and thanks for reading!
It wasn't too bad once I got everyone linked up to MDE so it was easy to make ADRs and FP for them. They left all the planning up to me but sometimes it's hard to figure out what the kids might like but I think I did ok. :)
The gift was was so sweet of them. Sometimes I feel like everyone takes my Disney planning skills for granted so it was nice to feel appreciated.
Yachtsman is great! It's just such a nice classic steakhouse and even better because it's at Disney at the beautiful Yacht Club. Hope you get to try it in the future!

Hi Tracy! Welcome back! Still awaiting for your next update!
Thanks! Yeah... my poor TR might not end well... the pictures I thought for sure I uploaded into the cloud before my laptop self-destructed... nowhere to be found. :sad: I'm so bummed, but I think I have a reasonable solution. I'm gonna shift gears and report on my January trip AND my upcoming May one (which I just booked tonight!) ;)

Hope you had a great trip, and I hope you do a little update on it before jumping back into Disney mode :thumbsup2

Hi everyone, sorry I have been away for so long. We took a long 2-week vacation to Singapore in January and it was awesome. My cousin got married there, it was a big family reunion and we ate our way through Singapore like it was nobody's business. It was a lot of fun and I miss it so much. However, our travel was not so great, our flights were cancelled both going to and coming back from Singapore due to weather. We were actually stuck in Japan's Narita airport overnight with nowhere to go since there was a huge snowstorm and everything just kinda shut down. To make a long story short, we had to take the next day's flight after a sleepless night looking for shelter in the airport, wait on a 4 hour line to check in, and waited all day for a shower (we did finally get one) right before boarding our 13 hour flight back to Newark, NJ. The only consolation was that I got to eat some very good sushi and purchase a Cath Kidson Tinkerbell tote bag that wasn't available in the US.

Then the night we arrived back home, my dad was rushed to the hospital with kidney failure. He has been battling stage IV prostate cancer for the past 8 months, and the chemo he received was no longer working so the prostate had grown and was affecting his kidneys and renal functions. He was bloated beyond recognition, and was in so much pain he couldn't walk. He was taken to the ER by ambulance and was operated on and was hospitalized for a week. Needless to say it was another sleepless week. My sisters, my mom, and I took turns spending the night with our dad in the hospital, and I find it very hard to sleep in such places, especially when all you have is a reclining chair. I was so worried that my dad would call my name in the middle of the night and I would be sleeping, so I just couldn't sleep. It was a harrowing week, but my tough daddy survived, his body was drained of all the fluids that built up in his system from his failing kidneys, but he will have to walk around with tubes coming out of both kidneys for the near future at least. He is now at a rehab center and on a new treatment of radiation combined with hormone pills. He is doing much better than when he was first admitted but he still has a long road ahead.

So, as you can see I had a very rough January. My whole family did. It is heartbreaking to see a loved one in so much pain and there is nothing you can do about it. My dad is doing much better now though, so we can only hope and pray he does well on this new treatment. But his spirits are up and he's walking around getting all the help he needs in the rehab center. He is mainly just lonely and bored but we are all taking turns so that he never goes a day without seeing one of us and he sees his grand kids on the weekends. Me and Steve try to visit every other day, but with work and stuff, plus my sisters have their kids...it can get hard. We usually just make it right before visiting hours are done. I am not sure how long he will be at the rehab center, but it's probably going to be for another 1-2 weeks. I first mentioned this in my Dec TR. Thank you to all who have sent words of support. I really appreciate it, thank you all for your kindness! :grouphug:

Anyways, I am trying to get back into my every day routine, although my house is still a mess, and I still haven't even unpacked fully. There's loads of laundry to be done, and just no time to do it. And I have to catch up on everyone's TR and PTRs and finish my 3 TRs!!! But I really appreciate having the DISBoards as a distraction so keep your comments coming! – talking about my happy place is the best therapy IMO so instead of doing laundry or actually working, I’m gonna work on the next update to this TR. Because...priorities, right? Thank you all for understanding! :)

:disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks:

We're all thinking about you and your family! Take your time, and hopefully the Dis can be therapeutic for you in such a rough time! I'm sending good vibes your dad's way as he starts on his new treatment! He must be one tough guy!

Wow what are hard thing. It's hard too when it is one of your parents that are like your own super heroes. I hope February is much better to you and your family.

Thank you all for the kind words and prayers for my dad. He really is doing much better than before, and getting all the rest he needs. I hope to post a positive update on his health in a few weeks after he concludes the radiation treatment. You guys are wonderful! Here's my new update! I had so much fun writing it and seeing all the happy faces in their Princess dresses (yes Chunkysis included).

Day 7 Part 1: The Fairy God Auntie Makeover

Today was Eva’s 5th Birthday! We had initially planned for all the girls to take the kids to Disney Springs for some Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, but at the last minute Eva and Caylee had a change of heart and decided they did not want to be fussed over, so we cancelled their appointments but Kelly still took her girls since Sophie was getting older and she wasn’t sure she’d ever get a chance to do it again. So Kelly headed to Disney Springs while we stayed behind at the Poly. I had initially scheduled all the guys FP+ over at AK while we were at BBB but only Honyee and Steve ended up going to AK. Kevin and Marc were good dads and stayed behind to help out my sisters with the kids. They are so nice. I would have been like “See ya” and happily had my 4th ride on FoP. Chunkysis decided she needed some empty castle pictures so she herself headed to MK super early so we were all split up again.

As an alternative to BBB, Eva decided she wanted ME to do her hair and makeup, sort of a Fairy God Auntie makeover. I happily obliged! She had a few requirements: no eyeshadow, lots of blush, bright lips, a French braid and lots of sparkle. I did not have any glitter on me so I just used some highlighting powder and hoped she couldn’t’ tell the difference. So I did the best I can and here she is:

Birthday Princess Eva!

ES4h2rbj5i3ZOfI1fdG9xTC4LDLStuDFDL7_KIr8DkHcLOyMDnZ9-CEMDtpb7E_zrhtbCG5o6u4tCxLvRjuTQCbjPXuVY4IIk1AaIyYIBt1ali0gjpwPXoB-TAKbgLJBXZcu0Rl2i2lDQR8elRSirrPN-Gftrw2GpArPFy2PR4GqqG18GhFWgArYvqGTKQcHxJB36QBz13ruaNlZy3c59Nlwcs_2uFrfbfg3OLFo-J-STl3ZIm-QcXNV2AUjx2E39Zb7D_pkOPKTcTVBhov577fsHSuoykqiVMiUFGBtnZy43Kea7dzLqBHEDjkj4B2kp7OSd0fK8PKUFPzJx86hhLlqu2Liu0pMC9n_W29J7WGgSXqrZefrzHijVfaNOs1BHBys8CbDSOXhdJV6Xk59sk3lATzkwpfgM0HHu8bkt7_w99u_PVzVHPegPEt8QBxipMBiSrHpz1jfu7OSW0AzZevW0ZdVgKmTBcLdLjYToJitxZ4SJuVAU6_FnwLXOVrtr7vly6VXUhmh_jjmiR7pb41LY93PA8PQU5GpFfHDHzcNuYAKE-je9YUVIdIzo-XMfIcCWfxk_h0Z8TuJ4ZaKuDtkBxAQYZcuzm479tOo=w511-h680-no
-_IfhZGd0ydctrnCJusxZmD3hFcSAOJRQKDkpuaLYsnSAC2BvRn6-eKxj_F2qITedDALMcXAzz-ObtAqVRb24Jf7isTUrUcCy2AqeAqpDV5h2LIx29DwJQFf5TMbpHSbuBxDUEDCa9marzIDftdR5F4L4vGfHP78JLvvWwZ8XoIjCb0Ln0Pe6R0OkM99BVnNhbfBHp712WIwurYy7Q6ZtpotXhefhSQ6cCeECkb8e9njoXmUHjSh16LeKtrEP6T5ubp0jHxj-x852gAPu6dOhCoYO_S11oNpBQMr1s50WGf-nsYm6xUZvkVbwaNMWYdgRMqnHjgqM93VdV89mxuhyi7ZPcH7q_cnilt9jf7NKpPlEILWJTblAxYqt2vpCdcgdoJV7IhYpaUfxv8HScxIYQmq1v9RNStoEXU7IWRsNgdtV1ApeyxKOjoa_YTt_DrSQHYnNEYvjmz76F7b_GbkRr3l4mNZ1le24Jn5IieDqEMLl3ETGQNCXT949x_VV_GASFwOBY0W5I92CoBk8eLQl3ZR8z5GJ6wupvHxgrOAkJOggtBjtWIaO0bVavq8C__5UN5uA9IPGRUSRjARafyO0VJgMzioTzy5uGNGkYEa=w510-h680-no

She loved her look, although she didn’t understand why I don’t carry around with glitter on a regular basis. :rotfl:Sorry for the messy room above. Disney vacations aren't pretty.

Caylee decided she didn’t want ANYONE doing her hair or make up so she declined Auntie’s Fairy god mother makeover! :confused3

Meanwhile at Disney Springs:
The other birthday girl, Mimi, was getting the Royal Treatment along with her older sister!

lIlaFKDRs0o98sxrSW21kgIvdeamr1YlNalWAbhJDsd787fQOxDLgLeJjwEYOF7EUC_lL02N5PwJaVUdBu3YbCNLa221aterXb5wMGLmuu3PV6lalJ6E2AK0tktpQG67CULfttca6QGUMCUxl71b1StF2Z9omXLit9uCtSAxrI3P8PqDUTzC7UmZlfeQxTij_9_TcNBxriYzJ-yKkkl6xL3GOMzfTneIDELW25hao7NPmvhxles7Xz4WFL8atWCEoM2I6B8zwKXGYICFiEhP9EzqNTcTHy-V5_bsykVqc684QhwshXe9x-KF7xQeHwDGTcYGbACw99n75AXJ4f4_Qs5U4nzShUcu79Tyh9NQbOvszooKrXqMbPRM6uvxk2WjHeu-l4YMQ4Z-wK89-S9DGPtDHNO_yVTUYlhgkiweprSBxt2_Hz5DEKxrjFwS0b_1zMRK7bJsa-V8ltoQhpcPeaUz7csPXPL5_yL0itMgdONiD_1_JlmbBwOisw09XFDgYVC3CR0w4LSmdbG9h-ORQvyThx-TxBS_Vy2rrp4EByja934sIwUv55MLLkt8FgjYDrDyum9EmTZr7Ww_1CKzO0FDPBUciBoTsaPMnpKx=w454-h680-no
7SNGSW3JNeLdk8cHtFfKxDtKVrPxUuhr6PHd7Zv6JGxA2vVNXRFWGBr-U7tx7suaNUAsk79QWjrYdstBzA4g-nNcj3Jm5IKBPwLnZ2OwOH8qz8n9z1DhQ3nVRHsL08R7ENcjbxgohy49oM7z6B10MCDWjch0KwAHJW7ylNmYF36oEMuUrwiWPQQaL3gfeif3lHaQOADSyoSHDEnOHVbzz1zke90f-w4V_7rky82_8ESJVVPvytcfotZt5jkdEKYQcWj0e2fzG0sR_reJl4AIuJkx-2_Lsr5Y6Rsx-LL6U6etBvREkS-DckEthow6RPdFrb2t1ssesIe1rsCQX49HltBe85A0LWv8mFO5YyrrYMWVn1-nHN3Qow7muuFWHMkTAbXU4jTtyQVvZvip449haFysFzSj-5l_j1OnPeSd9jVIae8YlRhwYNbnnA-DWXfSNCl7gtUsNrgGcHY25ARC3HTCVZLW04Y0IMkhV4UyW5om3cAVtP5RfxDvjmL7T-r95jKKwwE5qEQdodDU2n6qW0xNSyLsPBku66PFIYzetXz1wXtX-8Jj2WTn8gB0AZqsJE7ZXACWBXmMJClpoMgGSXkYzxsmjeqIwStRLMoh=w454-h680-no

L1aSn4hYAiF-G-imAWOJGZvaT6svKwAwc3Apr0H_JzzzBKA-qWJyizhOoE6kvZKXdDMZ5kQyArrT0CrNgkBKtdVik9E2N182OOaTdn8ECQgjuV54GlrYgFw1di5hGnf0KNqQZ2gxOO3Fz4XVQ0SY0SgSW4z_CKyC7EaOPv8prvAOjMOZDVrmW--BbVWJGqiXpd8bW5GXJ6k8XeQ5q7pjf1L_3ML00U0xkUWOSBeWW0y1lS9VNZdsZqt8jdUMdsifBjZLoYD80mqcRVt_gJQyITX0VLMzwp79yWJ0YfHCO430_oZHsNOhDeblyVTZfMJNuTo5L6IdgQRAnGdPGwHo89zke7E3TPKATfxEE11pmnYQmQIUmQnhMMUFG-arXC9PrKT1hsFba4gn3emT0Bpq5Csa80LhphK9niLjbb6k5In8uXRdF5Ae_hOOD8S8Y3naQeAtTCL2-lcZvJs39qK0dMuHYGdB1xJuz8BHKr-MyzLeV3xN2hjI1apXDlUk6GSlJcuAAPANbEbdfCRAQM6kwxEND3wQjUH8uz4x-oWeYw8y3Tl0MoGBUhue8solHwMZSou8I5JZbrdP-xdh9Luw_L2CAClsNhmA0thbtVUl=w825-h550-no

I love this one of Sophie, I really hoped she got to meet Mulan later wearing her outfit!

TL8srsazL4a72MzXJpHtLK7RBIhadUc_UWczcx40rePK0A_1NDHez6GYF2lzhZx0vVEGJQeXZRQDQpzlDyr_VHA2m67wwxMRzNixOcQLCxDPoxpj-0Fh3NGc9TjtXvFYL8vXVyS0gkhicxSjJYHA-eKmyfSrv8efb6ssOxTghj98fvPLYsrWdJZ8XTPUVAt1G7jAlKtHYySdER8XCOVryl1SKnh-YluSeZXYINn0_gQBn-Js_2b-YYlKFHbMNyy7RuEkBXUPhCWHGsShcfb3ltVPoDBZ6qTO0YgNkm6iox4h5MGYD3fFeIISeUzL8chrt8vqsh-dzL_zi4AdmgoV8QaCPkBMrbrRtOhiDF7GVa31KD6rZCsbmNnRX5CYhAFQYMz6gbHN06MAOLkpWeaOaH7iFFv3y8CuMngTuc59tSBbdEkNUj9dBIhm3927LdA-uJhzE3UvbufDnr82CiDniUMm6W4OHQdyuXXOjjzsFu7HpwRsKmMipcaE-19qI4gQbPy2oQzifNxRcOsGsKdOEj0plfDG02SgEwUwNDFwTaaf3ci_JFNrZulWdxdMCvfNIpesjWurNw4zURLs2YMuhfAYDsIi73weXlh6vCW4=w825-h550-no

And Cinderella's leaving her ball...hope she didn't forget her glass slipper!

Zg7hK98YCSRUEt_tMo8KkpqiaxEmzwXBsmDpoAb6A9h3Nwxkp4IiNTWVegq9253bqKGwQttZ4QEgqcflr3iWEHmsAasnyvLx6UdKpehjdOosZwH8AMyz8IWV64Z6a5afWUX3_y-8TwowWZmDTGNXTtC62Loy3XKvxKNA3QrNuVyUeMVuKZPRUz9mnLXDy2roNYUhxTRxJZ1wcF0keo6vGF-u6B33R0Z-zZK8U6RWjon38ec5nB_vtFB8B76k5x9Q8TtowR-xIJX8oRye8PPfpmiCrsn3Y8Xhp5W5nS0-clq5eJMO90zkSvKPShP29IqhTCX007VRIIwFM-NI5k88x0rSPl563ZIMPQ9Wqad0xYnVmFDlVfPVMDhc5oYq6dt3GcS8p8NkOqIQeFTVIxLp2thr8NXUdMbXMI3r2MYoh_Gsc9rbL7q17rtcokzcf24wxctkIoR0T30yiMUh-rT7gOjTE96Me2KNxvEq1_qClO2RK9yD7-iIgaOxHubpi4EOUhZMQpOnawuEIyAetwt8lDI2DaQVxErpJJ6OjeTelSHsr4nCMtxB3WsYeGbd1ghjUbsEJDf9GroiFNwmCSvvgN6mK2daaK3Vy1SRtzSw=w825-h550-no

They look amazing! I really hope Eva and Caylee decided they want to do it one year!

Meanwhile over at MK:

TzpWKqABvKIvlJpxTKumceOYzytqHoYNmvZxLNf4eTfODHrS9udHjQ_saQBrNSejMJKsnWT2Bcgx6BXhDv2qIjAsu3FlWHi_S6KYwEucK0hZcc68XeRsFhNyMQ_eDOuUYquR4h76qclZG55aolR6wAtG4LDsUlmZ8YgxFeG7-X9ZpmO3nTOmQzruDpP5fjFhp7YK8SANAveZYdzobIXq3q1qOxXLX4fVkwyp3LPvgSQqc-alww_38rE7VjjD7o5sVxF5AHXaFCfMt-eRE2zVb0VYLJDB958NapFMnttiOS24zIiKyyVORmVIsvUz0l8mphUYiVWKE4juMqj9vpBBb5gn_M6iWof7I3__1O7K5t88o6TTp8bJOL8fMxqF8NGV6JtDSw97CJ1AQ3wu_TqzynFySUkPQPldqQNAlzYMucpA5peRAhAcGv46LF58TdM-5eCzKFtdamTtlJ8_vwm6JiJwXbelKGzpN-m4IVqo89bj92XkZ-RR2u4y5XruCzqx6qIinFnwwwulgrsxr9O2h3hU4IuW9d61bz3yiT3iJIgjNi5YohXv_mJeOpi1C7c3mu8DbWBR9X35qqKEJDYVqdSbXHF4j56EMJJHHR91=w454-h680-no
9S1yJfRIykJjbBqwktd6jMlSHzbM9AsWzFsJkgYDrapX2ZejZBXKHhymcOJ0RZS2HYPF4EGqe8IvQHDUhb8Gg9nLWdtvD13C4s2TtE5tx88DM8X0LValgM3okyVkuaa8Ang7-Rg7mtWqu0fPyj-YVnK-PD23SBV4wb7IczSafS0Srl17OU3b2W6ovVEUgkCg0pMR20mxDL959DyH3qVVNM0WWykn4NWRPbJKxCZgOgjCU8MO8M29IqqHLYHuo694z2jfp-LVPps4s2BLpda1Q_297-4im7hgjLRIwn7XtBCDbiTsvy1CFoYp5wGoCaiWk1OekPvWXH-TiEvT7G8Nph1_vJt3UN-y7oeHNxFHWPGHAF5B_wpb0xNbmuCp6PuZCdDXu8LP8cG6HdBqu56F5muCa5guVXDYMJnEBSCIUTw6GqhqveiaT5v3CouZvfamrLRnUgHA8-P7qbSoT6WzfDxheOzvf00B4Dha3bNl41_o6DdgZrjVE6VPHQCNJDvd9Q7YbuCsKDeWmQnnKLpNwlhTHa-r8rCjx_VbHFJNNZpJSfut508-TB3WKOaAMgwCxiqIm5xwZ-pRBd4OIal-I8_1_KwylWj_6ekEjwjz=w454-h680-no

Not exactly the empty castle pictures she was looking for but you can't really get one nowadays!

Looks like she got a little star-struck meeting Gaston:

nyWR2zVXDMrw9afwh-MoTjFLX_FMMvsOSSCjJETgxMgf4E2-FV8ujkBzJPgoXc-ynzrEJtS_wmLHVCmx1oddPhpcx1-d8lLpq2uI5nV8z-9mxM9rnm5677fDTS01TZdMWfsWzkpnEobAv3wv7XXrIyXXX100F0ms4inq1AyJLNQVvaRtwoYwzZJ8RVeX5NolFp9TuGIDRwwf7LJMmRUPB-sR9lGv6jx5WXjsTnSzcP2QnwyECzyjLt2xEphgtzk2E191PoY-c0f8_rn3aa65O3MItPZ1GMabRSfkelprsiaYziyp7bk7TmomORy7Y2aC8eRgF33_VJud4IBZDgG73U9KnGAXmBUcGzHPKM-pDOyAbOLCBFrDgTUSCZowBk0Gt2itcBKw04a07lYKYLctMDYhcnQjeShxAY4NUdT0KwjyXZ54HWo5otOth3wXIwYshDD1JI7A6pFgy9MdpxCFy3V4esncJCV65fakwYN6e__Qkk3dCwJanS3MG-mQvGKOKu2fIDmh5cBTmLVJJgnGYvPpgHpYmTr8Cr9YvOs5QGPqc7LzJfFWG9aBGoeveO3ylc_eLudwXiXaYpSNiKohaSh8uOKTqAA0DuJe9v3c=w825-h550-no

fkzCwwWddpS57-9AAKYiK_iM0CB0L_Ywnnyx3fV1fPGsxrjQMyf7eCq7sCc9jYD4SsECUFEojwrOSKUI3-hbzgpJYWneNhhdF1nQX9iFJVa0BCSBZpYjF8D9bx_nfvZdqXghh2Id5zIO62tUDuPGov_MDlfhnmEXMTYRKdohsP-DjJcGK_60lwSahfg02TzcgUO03DJAGL-jMyelx_eGW4TU6_4GZrpBk86-B5A2jr_O9zF5eOFuFysx0FMKuYlilzfVOhhPA6jc1cWM0HB5VZ7Q1r7oINF3wZBNKwqXHB1xKwJSFg3gtldQJcEPG_zD4xEeEynw5avdrKboJ6nWlMrNQVR1laDQh6FaVTUuczxgex1FqiHLTg5ShVWloLKb9sxN0fTJE8-t9al9try2NwaPfhJNsr5l4pvCfQwDcEebm6OYFzdf1BphnKrHL1gxvChYJmU3ZihmFxOHAuCXiXwmm4gBHIqE2qHxxMJVJGrG92gbR_XddQGfCb1Kv3lUdHeVaS3bDDjy5nZtduQfiOnGbtCniL04itIJsHH9DBIuF5Zbr6aWHHvV55JSgbeg75OWlqVslARaJVdNu6b09V0rPvDPJLy-p47qJJeL=w555-h739-no

The goal was to have all of us meet up before our 1:15pm lunch at CRT.
After I did Eva's hair and make up, CT1, CT2, Kevin, Marc, and the kids and myself headed into MK on the monorail.

Eva was lovin' her day so far!

jjKqFfcdwYIUbr6V5P5YUs54VbC9rKTfc-gZEkNK1QUalWSuQZtEI9IzMcVyfHNcvHMDA-CbDo0tOXHITCsmZfCOwKGQQCqSvBCvjO5LpNIIDqjhGjrs-gJcV_U7AswRiKi4BOp4niTPZvfv5p1NIdDFa0iNLjSjLRlCVvfcYyPrkPRjss1dk1aIZyElUrRbCA17l6JDaCptNdTV3fXhSx8Z9sDLyY77i6SzckKwQIP1isRaUcRSAnRHS5n7RG8q8NioLDXCWRgogqZx7h2E_riUfHdoOQ8nrupv3xm5cjA2RX0s7LCrwahzTfZ8QkvVd5NGnxcshvOQOJK1GSecQAsm71h4eEUcAzBmydV8JmgJ-fOo_IcgwgInf2UY1KGGM_dH-ImR-KVUS6QORORfVAEeQFZNFa4FPp64aDL_rQ5J_XqUo6JXsxdiS3fQ5JfOTKw5moLYQEu8i9b1eLTMRRcJOeoRUkSVSYBniuTXPRunoEjXUeRHL5EFqDYtUODTXniG9igv3TIoIxFUxJsYD8dNAcnXUmI50yMOwYYQj9iIwutcBzJmBAgCq7om-IuIhM9fCR_HRtM4ifj8VfFdkTHFn8e3iu9c9fJcan3-=w825-h550-no

When we got to Main Street, we took some PP pictures. CS met us there after she had taken all the pictures she could possibly take that morning.

vh71e8UFtwAY42yX-9p7quwfQ21QXLzdx-YNT1UNpyFf5rCi1oBcM--53oPBGsdayOih15wLgYCIr6Sogj7JDHfnIjnB5D3ICz284Nbpw7LrAVuj66IAuitLLm0s3TUUkXU_BBvcCPn_8NyWJqX7Q-drIW_fGJokOTSP0cWOpnBNB3vsI6D5g8QjSXxRuaIegXLL718WicMt_By7_LYtPENCHYxKS2ioUBkczJPixeaaCNuP4J-b7JsMI3ZK7IhmohpoIpLNMZ_ud3wgjwvwsHMOlcuaATgGIfhQ3bTHWO_bZNK3YuEO-bNa4iYx0MLLglxWRW7c6uQQ1_nE7k4DlaA7gdCfnCtvFLGn0DHvYFBq_XjOugplHW87laUHOI8ru3c-Xb-VaHlZuFhavHqaMUqAwWCXLkV--2pj-8_EBBr7KLO4Xgr-GYztMkZwn6yuLRZZMEAiuaxK9UQfkoOaJL0rtyxvGtyezEqUvg2QZgFfjCSttZjy9vsi0N6wFawNrjuY9RddB8QMdK4R7f5rvUpiO4Irt5i1ysot__WBM_iW3U99kIivax6bXU7uerWlP3pA5cQeTeL-z3PV7f8_TdeogTxwVA8fwLx0JE_L=w493-h739-no
IL0ixnoPrBvuoqray-pL0gE0rj7Bn1kpKfOJ0kmCGw3vFOZYw2WlyD0S4XIn7pTAMfNHGMc8JscQDfXEZ8OqaFKpN9cGHIIdHrVtoPg9Frh-pjc_B5ALXBbbAYYjxTnecYuwx6KGlIxOKOIu7K2tWjN1hs774DrT1IRZ6CXeipO19G-cccCK1AFYiipfs1qUyGVqfXMTyVkZgpFALrSnwCuFE2SUgO9qnVBSFmxNfKJLnfs4C0VhDdJV7YWz7quhpbb1OJhoj8gMKMn-xDTx_MXqnd2YehUgmaCPR88HB8CMwKNas4BaVbwhz3tRO67oCM0YMb7e6Oo8tTlt0YbQVstKeBe72e_iCUQRayHUD215ktj1pfvbH7IeIkwia_DfOqYciQNQjJSTSG-HPkhdGozRT1pWk5NNWteNCG3Wsacin7VmV4GZfOVPB7TG7SUPay3zQQ9a8ueecoXsSe-O4NO3LfrhtuHzwbHuGBTxx0thTOlD5UExeM9qhxDt4HCAuWsJ-baf1cDYUcnsm67xSh0yGbgmFH9lLUFPwaSH4scLRdhfGlRnZuOMSl8Iw-fbPix1rPWnaKWp2PwTLs30HD5VUGeJtG4czXrvA2nQ=w493-h739-no

dwtc2aCTXqqv97XsMavEnAT5JkwaGfkSL6gKxtPXDUYTnHBUHEzv_773pKyczHn-7nUPrXCoL-RuYuWAJQY3lMgMxDw0RLyPY8UnvrheyYLCBlIyV6nV57pkdGyAb8IuPsBQIqk9tml3VFqIW51allGQuXXstC4I2bwagKMmVj2NbcvP1tgKnBuaNukHjDQQA3T2A5cVoukcDaa0sJpS_UdJGFGSAXXC6bQ6ZvPQgvHcGH9BItGAyt6LZsqJWPakxRJeC_DZURDVdBc3c6OLZRLZhgy_UX7oINg5_AA5omKzgn5MTut9Vi14HZ-GGiVyBuajM3Md_biEmsY0PNbAb33uaJZJ1UZupEE9CmD2ZZjrgiDjndVutrix1emr5sjKNJ9DXAylosxU5d_XYW8xNuA9YVyeLMYUpO8L-4Gd5Z4kuAaOOO2YQYtw_BEtRg4pZpM9wbJWpOhNt4GKO-e2s4nbBVSgHuOuGomjOqzLIDjBoFqFohGublZ0JRn_EqfrMVSd2XC_6eoa1F_hb2SiP3YkK1gPT2lRq98FWMEtLY0uAJd3mVYUDKLcixWS4IV3e02UH5u_KeQDCS-BhnNKp7JLBp4AYyQphyc29klz=w825-h550-no

ulbACLSgV2y1LMv0rZMdxGaw0fWONEPPwgss8MIgyR0O3ud1bON5NV1LsyM63n0WzUwzAgMR1F2k7O25LkWPkPLvY8Dgx9eIqwydryLOnFvKCLmi_CRsi5bmvaT9gqojnMRj8mrSP2csXyGDC_arvGfFGRgK_9WY8Uo4fIstQfw1qjoz-JvBfdqi32EmgWYfOFnq4zTxtqZ4KY57GMiicwFDPx0F1GADvwXqDLzynCJib9fMSH8k4C36CYmB5IRTWwz3hTGhkf-bMh3RYlJPkzFHA4HS12KjFdn4SW24KaUWUJJhWu2CX5GA_llgO0bARbKEx1eZrkIUni7E2CuN000IXPTMEJljKEs3Ao4acB0DnkvV9HiI_kPR7lRxOw2GQkvV3UlR5PZPgG9Mp-LiuQ8RGaAXRb6citJyBwEP3mRW6osD0dxMKSkcq1zIK-1-IYMF1X3Sy97V2VDt-FWaLT70HUGPC3dNoATzgMM1Wuor8eQLBKxiLW-s9TFvkxUtOc-f30ErG31ydN-4_l60hzGeHu4wTTsK9kcIPMhabAqzqlZAsfKlVgJW6e5Slv5imOcftnxfsDM9Q0Eb5pwoDc9UAhA_UXzRg37jReON=w555-h739-no
h6dI_ieT9jHpffyrcx3dNpeiuRJFtDxiVe8SBLLJgoDs23MQx6fIUnmvFLVQHrvfaKWII9FKAl_2pxUar76m4css44gxigyU4x3_BtmYxPxuiLhhG7bOrerhMaBupMaWnsCLVowPjVz3XvqcWNH4kV1yhUe7gGj4Y6gRZqFUSPOroDGaM09WIIPw3HuYut7VsJac1w1B_0I4Es4ll2BEL70eN5steEWga-bA_FqEkBw_Fp_gCl-PCrmFXYsq_caEs6dPRLTePkipWzQ9NOkllPCrFueRbYYQVqYvp-GK7JQoWK30kv3r8Ayjp8WxMHJYmHes9T8-kccNaGG-T4ZYMYgBmrCOO1OWEam-f31-GkIdlsEn7_OFELIXvzqZzjRx0kSAxg1jqWSHbBUhf236iQTKn4KcNVi5NfdSLB4qXVKiY5OeM7Syt6i3Bu_tSKZbIlzVI9k2yqV88qitpoCYz2WeVlzenxKQy42zf-GK7Sr0ujZYVhRX-aCCJ1TRG9HFZImZJN_OY2aN4HDFZZrBfKuHWzVTH51UdtN5u2CznovOgGkbTRRkPBVbIW5x4kxEy9LzYfAkRYOUZD_RHBZaQHjD15q2JRqBhkNeYfXe=w555-h739-no

Sienna was apparently sleeping so she wasn't in these shots.

QxMio2insJXckoShBiX293UZqdSzHIJB0XGsQSyKYU-nhAIMf4iN6mfgUgSdSpB4qlF2bXpRfeINa8cHhMCKyU6DRBV0RAHpMN4l_hTIbp6BMNF-WG1YxWqZ25ZTJS7T5bw5e-11Id7Dbhrb-3mPrkJC1sK5YYmyGbsmCYkxlotkQZiVB_tToTXkh5-hnbOFCknsLa_JYJvx7HLny9n209pE3fA8bN4ZHQLP0h3DcnkHw9gMke4RSrKq22Ds2AogMNBaJcktlf6kB_5tf4q4rzogChWa46zMwdFQbie47tvSXmDLuOI-Fgi5h0thkmKVGgzichEuc69Z2BK7_Lx6Q5SB-Q_tvWkIexphXPwS3aST3HPEpHIC50AFHVrChnPfLjvtpNMQLSzIbLglxsbFx6NRHF9e20DXstou8ok9MM-DZQ5oHoTr8XjNLjmaMl0GUXGt33HlZNtA0etn02yxY78PhRQymKCoU2U8Zt7Ac5DYZwfh1bcNOb_N9SG08qJDo0FOxlbXyNSm3NktjYgSe0Qn7suVaAHyjc49OWiQEzGSjwpfiZ9DZUqDPhCF2VbCOPmYCqA6HbS08srmI-xYDfgFDw6ItR30K-IuXK6r=w555-h739-no

Yeah she had a rough night.

Eva got really cranky in her red dress probably because it was so hot, so we changed her into a lighter dress, but she still wasn't too happy.

xvstgQ6QJ31I4LWKiz_fwbWB_rk8wua7f_Y79wIQyKKTiUOUT78VN2IcDavDK-sqBv-Izq41wuSisu9F36T5_oidia07MTtX1EFyAS_tLze0c2O4jv7wzo1DwIkGSl4-V0h3s-3ZBo4kx0UruW3vkqiqDxpJ9ufgwX5bQ1s1JuFGrGh_bVzxQAYJrOEmtbpO-wydtYZHB9PnjB3EH6fgH5qKSqDfzeNWGkzVtacB9oABNbBVx8d5eO_Y_Og353sgcF4p5owERGGTccTXpNq72wbobNZBjK3-X1KrpVNbkyXnNOQiGPfDqRFSLkWbKh-bdOV7hUxBc2iZ7FLbEm5ga2QUtCmeFmmuVJxjTW86g2C-qtvR4sfXPuf1gcNMDE85AbM7huI_Tdw6pYwnqxNeSE7ZGIUCJ6Y4wwJzJBrZSKqAcBd9KTP_BjAmoM-iyZlRIPnoEiB3TRzzaDW7FNMoPl9jNtIhJucYm8AqYwnPCWXys5ypi9zrVzbxDjNVgEWV28Jh2Hgbq_ErEL4sbfSDPO7nXEP7Frfgugsmm2oczVBQCbIPC6ENFWsjSZozQRRR9Zm2YF3ODr5gDKfKs2jWjET-LhfkwEgCfvSFasAu=w825-h550-no

OK the hair went up at this point. It was wayyy to hot!

rwynd-nDernRAWEKpxha7IW4U3sT54zQ5J897GToVYGPz30pCmQJRDJ4LQz0oog28Sf_rnTLkIOmb7-OCvb0NX6tGPRcksUm-Mzmvl1szo0_Wd1mvh1x7b3D0NQEVtE8oJ5kepYhXZzTDWvQwNnNeJWGGCkdfwEeU69qSkNiCcVxQTF-ew2Go2hmNsenc5sjQiPMl13MADD34-dvY__4CXL_KYarT4RWAXxclUIqsiidFV3ydZv7EHwkZNktJ1hxBhwcZkTHAEqDvrC5vDoFXV-qvkeRZf1MkUYagwp7fTd8StaNEr8opLmWZXtnUiI-9g9CInrPaFpMCjQReJ-zWEIpMYucZgTlxqFLH6svnSC9ewz_u9NX4HMDfpu4wlHGOzsYM-k-7uDL0pnTDu-BN9EDm18WsE2ifL9Ge_rrd0tsVGCrDQ8aZhZkczkYzKdGDjumr3YRxLdx0-aRo1TOOSQHB150JWZrvm5VGcd7VlVSqLSFkRsi0u96gmRc5zAe_vk3UF-ep3pZZX-8wPgUhbhq36xiscbXs2AwIeHUe60RMRJJBC8bPqRqhospcdrASn0aIYJtMgqMxWglxuy5a5x3HiVsJK8ON5cJShW7=w493-h739-no
XcaxGnpRMgYsDLuSvfibHYN3DslfjVEU8CYzvpfse7pb3aoJZcZy-HgiZg19iGJ3KNC8F_6YlrirCtSkICkB9V5oUf2062DTJiozGKS-_mQ4P-Kxt3Rnkq57Z-1fARJE1O3gD9EgcZ8sqAT1ff_G8WzZ8U9rF0y-wvZpsbI0ZyFs2ofZ1ap3C8hEEKjApKzWwPCTEo-6pfkkVHiccD2DPHkFznHpde8K4XY_O-c2CoF-mvb3pUSIZOUjb0dtkye1p2eQVLKF4kk14XLuNT9Irwgnxzz6UmcvNGgMx4b9apXzCLWgJvm3WBrzEdJjHS1qGD9PoLPCzmTihzPsZzkFa-kSGFYH2ktq1vBTDxU54a6n_9nYT_I96KIWPoPbyVWBUhP4Ab2uWKby6Z2sgcYJIsQNkGF8CSg8Ybypa7iMgxSrCQtPO6sph4hF8x-Ylf_wRs0A7CKDu1kQlQuumjdz69ZYZVwq-Vxc1TczGj6rbEVbTTzrTUmx5rE_hzzZOZE56_fwIezvIX3sHS6BxIpdfCnFXaMC6y8lc-pe30CgkyMrIY24rU60nTxzSI7kQZJJTBkuUYlsWxxmKJJRPaNRsAmWzz1DJ0xhYrQY-2tY=w555-h739-no

Gosh I miss my happy place! :cloud9:

OK so at this point we briefly separate again. Steve had texted and said they had taken the Express bus to Tomorrowland from AK so they were just coming off the bus. I told them I wanted to go on the PM so I met them there. CS went to get more pictures, and the twins took the kids to cool off in a store somewhere in Fantasyland.

I took this pic with CS on the way to Tomorrowland before she turned off at Fantasyland:

ZGSncDcSljH3Rjyhc_cArlxqgsfBidFBcaUMwCZANBVV0xvR2wKNFKzSM28lguoNSnN6cfzxY3Fo-lgsfUXUMfc4Qx4c6ELQjHo5p4e_it_Mv802FTkMHbrMSISm1ZMk0tfslAMt6wS5rsN_1OE-9m-LSPvps7AqynLcWH0Fz9NbKohoBN7VjoMkqQTPYpiK9G_y5oO0mCR48IfmTJqZOvrVHqRx_XHVqKhGPYaCLcwmx9AhACebCwQNErP3nVRB1a7OggqzafsaOFuweP6xrrvcNFKjCSQPXoYU2VFcv5sEE7G77KaS-FzOCg16Xp3-VUqqyoahOkEa23L2DkNKQ17ETGFV0dC9YaVt7hOruprqfrLbQd0oZJ9mVlSa80sSEDMoQjQLa1A-9fqSPvLPjXeMD0TwWDxV91jkAHfRwx5AnkbUVlWdVxCqsWRheOYl2dILGKq9Q1jAhBzgJo7gVWSWgP-3zITt9dnuMwJzrGLYx8VJ9xc0R8t8vuSh7QgxefXVHyHG_t5nZrRSpGAJYBjCiSyc4ZqZHrGrRp34qIaskNM_kfsc0kPUlvWWusnzjZt4rCH6DBtTgZllfP9llOM5HfEsmI3s77-SzBPX=w463-h694-no

Here's me on the Peoplemover!! How I miss it so much! :love:

0knKyAEoeQRREushZUWpcu9XMrScjFJ4P-bfj_UswFtgCqbIlWTKFjWkSxZB76XQw3HUa7Gn3q7fmKMEjDQCCxztyVaCgLksDuzNF6Fm0IMCUnlc7500943hljj7p024G5hArtPI4mlytDx_XbeD7wGkOK74hAHp4rd0LRZoHOm4HJ8WWXGF3tgH00HCiHIeL-9VcoGQlFHPABqYjUbX-Va4TB7C1OyHi4qis9WzhQ6B2_CQSFOy0BHDSekkGIL49OVbiwiSgo_K_48NIuGNH6UTTVpHJ4vdt4jNBLkgLNhY_ZDBgJt2qdxjMOB4TJI2BLG3k4B5MCkvmHLdlmeT6zvSbEsAzA0_5jw37cfTBSJoh7dcobx6G2CxULsD5K9RE3eY_RHf_XIELk7zhNkag_9PPRw0Z_0dm3A-_egA63tLk4W58qhcPAh909B8cdAcx-XAi8XMhghA4jLT-yzIgmihL0x9akyoT9SQY6RW4mYXhsC5HZQPEzq9C8eDy9Z7HZkHKHIhoQJZObtAzESclpyRy1nWslE2aVaXcPv394vvGbDxsp341FUJQTcMVMW6DAbLl8LWVAHo4e3SrjGciJiQWfwBgUNeCEIAKBMt=w774-h580-no

Spotted!

mIhh6saC4aflo5HOMjO_bpeXSbrwmIKR9Vzd7r6oA0GFHSa75vkyb_5rTji8zvEc9gOHIMR-YG3mix-jgQL7jhYmoniTdIHALkZ7N_--5X4ayG8Wre5zZDl3Ebp8zlUMp0DoY544bLj89UtWgHPBiOGsERYVo6UXvKqII85Kh0CboWfDnURSCa6ZKsFy-HRf61J85VodjSwNK7VeRYP69fv33iluF8pcv1SAzWK0lXAkGACziXFKYRvf8figuLqDyvcZKVCxQXMqfhd_XtMxD5q0c-UdMeOXXJm2GnaJXuazQ67rrsTUc22XsLz2WiX8Z1SxYTFycE_ZBv9AUhPRCVKOO6vE-bF86AKDQ3QKq3Vb73KIAy3iMceYM3TQ1lCZHFrISlUh9RaYI3KB-elTsftyfIOaDotmXrCC8Fjwvy--zSoFX1ACFBfLnHUhQV2D3nQ9NuUloKzsrEEpymif5ZPUrvh43F2lu13BnIIshTBvZrEbVpMkQMDt_aOpEBWt9mKeQNTqNH_E2VCJyQWYAlSpgAUBCvkZQO_iYNN4c5Lsu0DIK3iy_Y3wCPAc6Hb4mTG537T7Xk1nbdAOgiSk19pgkOhe3b2Fk2Kc-4z1=w774-h580-no

CS had some fun meeting Daisy and Minnie under the Big Top:

A_z6CvFE-b5-sANe0MOe8seKfqX95CKp6mSKdRg8NtHxLSsxdWE0r5VKv1Qrx9cb1n__loZspaME4_M_2P2kS_4VVRaDC6EAKdDS-dquhzTQw9LQSMntTNGyRmjixv7rDEZBUFrhumBydpMOS6JdotMrYBw-yI_9OuBOSgWdam-woheoJ2mi-p4dPN5ZahjTjiXke2B2UbYAnnhPtyGm3e8r56ik3_EoIoyIqjMF1TaJdmZ3aAZfCNKtMBqcuUDX0pbQl1He0cgQTzyAS_jhgw285SWSvTUSTsgBz87KZlUbAr9X94nWumEI9RlQqtKHONrugsAW1s5hPNsqChBgcCmrWDFQqqeGGxXa4AHPX0Ygcw2cJzJ1AjBYTSxvye3Md4CBuC7lt9RdcSf9ylv9BjpeJrt7m80jCaFdvG5CkkKvRERcOri2bgFqDsx6TO1zR-uzX6Esiyrs957gG5hOhjxBPwGQ9r3AK9pfVWIA4_X3ZmosPCNyaJFiEYvDhS13x2SFF7ta_cDT5zWnjwF1OqX1nfcSAlrW2g7ne9BUlySm012qwtJ_-5EjWrtZN5neb-1KiXT7o0KNfUMVrI-VAs9T5eSXZH5DQfOBKpMI=w825-h550-no

And Kelly had arrived at MK!

1CJirTr-50WI3JOF776oKiqUnuT1AaSMSJQ_k2Rq6-S7MNJ9HNPH4BgmwgI5NkoYLlpinfTdCzRKbytp3zaOzmRwucE4wv98xAjrht8dre2qH6B6Hs5IphDZYuZ6CZOj-QLYlQxKwssmSrrA0KAOVor4_d1nbU30OyLpWm1K9ublhSH5Wv5Fi0P7c-ojs6hxRxervuCNOn6AgZvLDXu1SDpVLZzgOjydxD9yO3ePELa9Sq0BqjmVNGSC2mLCCn0eCgw2wI4VF2rRK0ApCHx8WbwDbXDl64_nXD8SCSn8jum6Imjd29_dEcui22-EV0pWzdhQV3Qgg1TOc--TCsgyI_oPQsptRLOO1DIHRLp1B8oZdD9S3D09nctXEkftbm7QGDxCit3iG_XUCH_YdMNo6MJ4_qBeJHAmOHzHjG1kHQy0gZn0y5kHbrT5j3cPngAZgVoPlRhtoqPP4nW1Vu7x1uZwJndtn9SVheXB_e-oiWMG71c2n1zhpRYbgmg64cyQUvZlOZVEXMOain74uudbEOVlmlrVUeznMfeQLeh0b78Nkxr8uMydZEYaYRGkM0idiptjDogDR9PBHy7M6IVAeEnwXEng5h3M9leUcfSh=w463-h694-no

Sophie and Mimi look so cute!!

Looks like Eva was happy to ride the carousel again:

oM32O-iKFFd8TC_MBX1C7UcN4GX9PAFd2tu_IHX3k2eDoYm3h6qmYnLLEalr203QxHWEk_ZFIPWsJCAGv3my7OLsTuvCAuHD6v6c6wUHoFIFGU59jxrv7i4tTp5GBekl7iCxVhKqOrhfHxLzWlTug54Jzeb0lUyWwlsCh0RleQLvjcIqMI8kQ8jLJyQvQ3tfrpd3rQ-Go-Kj7rD-0-gmovtujDhOF1hmSJYuL0MzzVlP-q41u6T5DuZE-vJapFRIXiIQZM9hX8VlTpDNkp3-pzDPVS1wfLWKwxT8VU8_J4XwIEPJvFPyUvGOaEAwvkaGMIX8pJfFHBGEI6xLV3o6CAyaDeQpNjoS4Er3NUDjnMPd4O-jjmE0KewxZ3CqzcjKJ-InhIwrwasJ_b4_vlQm8jwO9O_C2cJUZ-E_JhuUQNCpO0_YmKfUmzQWxKBAmlBeOVmpcLPwZ0CQYvKpXITwnytOi-IVA3JHGJ_yONN_7QrqtUgyvEQJ-s_XPsAGWfgMowuceB38YVtkmec1rXnHFQXgHmLz65SzjmYganPQ_tQfT2KtqzYHWjp79jHmR-6bBXJ-VdsFL-e4YXztqx3Ez6baa-SRLUtlYPv0uNFi=w521-h694-no

Right before lunch I had a very special DISMeet! @MeghanEmily and I had been texting and we were going to meet up in Fantasyland. We met up in the store right at the exit of Fantasmic. Her and her (now hubby) Nate had just gotten married the day before! I was very honored to be one of the first people to see her with her very chic new short haircut! I loved it!

zLFBcbkhiG2JTGsexliQFdDLcVTG4H2wdyvuDyghtJXRy6p6giraTKc8xI5ByJGPLVLi6gBAoJstopl4E8v5IqNdVh782-oMbM5RY7YTd8Kak8GsmHvvb08XDfP6QUTFcLTF_DmX42Xn_K6vaKELiqTVcrEYzop_0n81wF_YJQiQ3zG88N-9rDxmRfjnl1dVztLkmpe5qShiFvaGJx9kgs-aTxMbPjawBuMSIDZB3Lbt0eVurl5lvdGGxg9vDonxpVWrdFTXRnYer_JJn7foYUSldcTSraeVObsG5jeEAilqLh93hniQ3dv56mcN8fe_mt_OutIlKLrZUeCQ98vAKPt5YZJT7DakqbFt2PRg9ccUHugjxSFxGaetXL8eAHVZHzjdfj7V7WVmxwVXixCi0FTXXz3UAqugb4F7TgfWBWjlaifj3S8PrdMKL977Ri6LLrCobnYgPBAlNwBmPU5LXyi0sn6uvVHM8QsTFHF30rdhETruNyGCypS80to7H9Zu0vindrqBw-rKS12Gnu8NUm5W_0V4NCimEFfEFIe9ekHHRpmKCfNd0YOSDZrDj-bjmB5qaZ6_ivtPjy120cJhs8dyRlK3StADZcCVpA5v=w825-h619-no

Meghan and Nate all their entire family were so sweet. I gave them a card which my sister had made for me. My sister hand makes cards and she made this specifically at my request but the funny thing is that I didn't know what type of card she'd make me. I thought it would be just a generic congratulations card and I didn't know there would be actual people on it. I didn't give her any information on what Meghan and Nate looked like, but she she made them look almost exactly like them!

tyHxIJ1dGK5w6t90LqeU3W2VK_6SzH0Wvt7-kWANDajleXkTv6aYvu3CjGIVAqGvW4Mq20PJGN9I5wTDM6s1CRPfmAYYd1zwKJSkuJ5VTiea2_nTwCCfe-JVqxQ_Xqw8TPe_AJWguUOQnN59qREdhP1oWzJsczAz5JxzGap2vf11X6PMn2AOMIpiTunxrTAs4XDAyHKclwIHLtbz5lxRrALuOvnpt1KQziqAaUrlisXXyythMSKBLuyQkpIDx0L2_aExyXjCyMkP5K-gl8ME_CBEt-n6aZ6DSLnwO2dIKgKHxoB9d1LbuwIhVS9EsCWK8etjtfFNYVhUgb859RsivZj0dwWvzRC4YGlFjUA8h9uDHVdHtuzwdgXDbxUAxm3JOIU8Oi6CzuoxSG8UU3gmRl86Oep1A3K7A74cQT4DnK_D8Efd-btDj4MinAIs2HDUsIi_u0I2IvNkPs--ZSdtSFQH6-39RFzG9MyVFacoi0tlt6r9mYy8FKtGFrv56Y984cdX7OrFwUQpAOYPAdXFrQ7ixTM6AspjGo-lMHBHfsUZ8drEWUc7VW66uQsr0tI2-nj3NE9Cvot8MP0s25BL3Ucrovg24nSm78Uc7Sil=s694-no

It's pretty uncanny, and it's just really all because of Disney magic as I'd like to say. :) It was so great meeting you guys @MeghanEmily and I hope we get a chance to meet again!

During this time my family had also come to the store with me and Eva and Caylee were busy picking out presents. (like for the 5th time!)
Caylee wanted a bag and yet another fidget spinner, but since she had so many, we told her that we'll get one for Bryan instead, but maybe she'd like to help pick it out?
So she insisted that I get Bryan the white fidget spinner instead of the black one, and she made sure to tell me at least 3 times! Which really just means, she's gonna end up with the white fidget spinner. LOL

ivVMX4BASFBOZ10ICtqRDlKNKiQG6eSOVHvpj_5DT8UTfgXT14TKwJbQ6Fwtu3DyjeTSs7KPERO-SSufM-vE3TLttjALQ1KU5osLAIiaQ25EuwEpc58ZFs74fqhefpMJFUcs43mDME62LdgguNjZZwruDHX90nKATWNYML3YrATjS9WNggxshiLyz2Qfhl7fxPAXHAmtRt3qivUAOF55G8lmEbtLEqN31VgZcyV5_NjbfRLlJuJKcHjLxT9CxGw4OyYlpNbTCWL019NrFpXMWoaNe91jqUS78kuIQRdiVztL_6FYPAUMv9_pplSXhqis4H0CaQiCUHEwhgndUJuzcQjLZfuLc4zBMRfty4lwwTZGmxnYf0tm37gvxp3rqt4oSAey5bbp8h20asDDRL-z3EObSc9JlVsuBU6anaiBcVpnBDSbTpXgXVxK_rirjWBIYGAWpdHL6QwNMTAqVTg4k3Mr3XMtgj4hWnYN5jfLp_fnwUjovI3WOk1-ACh99pf9mJZl6IbG9ccvbDGp2q49nVHaJ5meCeTDjj9XD3zgQNtz6xfepJUWGZk1jl2J5IPoZeHkaiunKG-9vfDFaphxfD1eTw3Kh9StLgAn0UhV=w521-h694-no
--6_wIC8nTS2OxdNGTkSHD5rpGwciAIvQ4m-_IjjnGvq7-XWYbQv3Qa90nnnAnlfdMcvd4h-1BX6eIW5EdYbYYktgUrpenygvc5ms0ADQvZZtd_78wH3i6XCapEPtZ1C9qNRrqDm5QczuYVS0aQr--3pjqFb0OkyNXTAW0DUOdVCb3aiufmsbyRc9N1eRaUpHvzwqzg5JaJfxporHO2g0Z-v4pG3NC5ftFyzbGksOnuFhhQBsXFe9u5e4N2efbY0YI16yv3OXwibMu-RpX1p7Brf0VsvqZPx83CFHj7oHt6Ci1m3QO26EseFy3Aer5tA43ZFYvabPVX9n36U8JAz4bMvT6dyOxBhYfmTaDpgl-XbdFb4M_rqdwo74yDvEjNOlKzSAXv84YNsaFkEX9E7TXGBcqXAbXq1gWZ9fNLV-V7UVY7KpvaYzZM7bW6agbBf-CeZkjD0GnJ97kb89DpgeposQQHH7qcsZ6xRT0-MM5kTcaxN4cStqYZqRN3nG9W9vjEf59zbei5mGAzLLaXAzs8JqCX4hbskzH2TIKIgsdh5PPWrZ3so315aDvmoskw9PX-Vw1fEi7BIbPOWRBVcYG7LQR3yBc1kZsiymQpj=w521-h694-no

Look who's awake!

bsa5yCS2a6IEFrHjfQeR7bIdyjwHX6yCUfVvUVZI2KimwY82nIBSodVd-uVH92vowpINOBPL0PSiIRXStN2duk6Z90Q1PsamZii_uo1Vn2ye7nth_5nahRr2dmrwQChjvAifWI35Qkc_KLlFzBdPCiBMgzA1BU3dmKTidk4Gvz6y8OJ1BOzeqCOrDcyYbKrNUTtnc1ZtXXAwVWXFTUsUFA4XSuNyUu49sGnGcGJkErXCYvQ5hbAGBzo6oU1cvyUs06bfvGYE9Vd3YwU6OTUhdgTjXCEfB0TREuhzpq8-V0HddcEBXLVPGUfFc1zYQx4DagMAcf9SJMyn91hBkimyQ2m8qze4PGON9Cs4RBX6VifHBfxRTqR9-tgkdeGm_fz7ucMj7JL7fzVa2MYICpsq-I77K-WZotyYEIrboBUcuwq9q-Q1O_hinUjbmMgks_E4t9tdBp2NaCQOR_ZlwxrQ2HSf1hhO2yHXIVXZaav7k1BW-yQQ13Y2w_HUW5_0O970Zlv_l_3qDwOLz-FPIUimp4VdeH0-ZBCkUAgKSZCK_8J6tEx1WxH3EqVI_1_Up7q7UquCT4WUy8WxMuXR0cypAHBkbPxauarF8K0d5gav=w521-h694-no

Sienna: What did I miss? And where are my glass slippers?!?

Coming up, a Princess-filled lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table!

Last edited:
My thoughts and prayers are with your dad. I understand the difficulty in having a sick parent. There comes a time where it begins to feel as the roles of parent and child are reversed. Hang in there.

You did a fantastic job with Eva's makeover! Adorable! And way to save her parents money!

Your family is so stinkin' cute!

Nice job! She's so sweet! I love this red dress. Even though I'm sure it was warm...that was SUCH a hot day!

She loved her look, although she didn’t understand why I don’t carry around with glitter on a regular basis. :rotfl:

Ummm, it's a legit question. You probably should always carry glitter.

Not exactly the empty castle pictures she was looking for but you can't really get one nowadays!

Truth! What a shame.

Right before lunch I had a very special DISMeet! @MeghanEmily and I had been texting and we were going to meet up in Fantasyland. We met up in the store right at the exit of Fantasmic. Her and her (now hubby) Nate had just gotten married the day before! I was very honored to be one of the first people to see her with her very chic new short haircut! I loved it!

Yay! It was so nice to meet you and some of your family!

I didn't give her any information on what Meghan and Nate looked like, but she she made them look almost exactly like them!

tyHxIJ1dGK5w6t90LqeU3W2VK_6SzH0Wvt7-kWANDajleXkTv6aYvu3CjGIVAqGvW4Mq20PJGN9I5wTDM6s1CRPfmAYYd1zwKJSkuJ5VTiea2_nTwCCfe-JVqxQ_Xqw8TPe_AJWguUOQnN59qREdhP1oWzJsczAz5JxzGap2vf11X6PMn2AOMIpiTunxrTAs4XDAyHKclwIHLtbz5lxRrALuOvnpt1KQziqAaUrlisXXyythMSKBLuyQkpIDx0L2_aExyXjCyMkP5K-gl8ME_CBEt-n6aZ6DSLnwO2dIKgKHxoB9d1LbuwIhVS9EsCWK8etjtfFNYVhUgb859RsivZj0dwWvzRC4YGlFjUA8h9uDHVdHtuzwdgXDbxUAxm3JOIU8Oi6CzuoxSG8UU3gmRl86Oep1A3K7A74cQT4DnK_D8Efd-btDj4MinAIs2HDUsIi_u0I2IvNkPs--ZSdtSFQH6-39RFzG9MyVFacoi0tlt6r9mYy8FKtGFrv56Y984cdX7OrFwUQpAOYPAdXFrQ7ixTM6AspjGo-lMHBHfsUZ8drEWUc7VW66uQsr0tI2-nj3NE9Cvot8MP0s25BL3Ucrovg24nSm78Uc7Sil=s694-no

This was so amazing! Someone asked on my TR, and I realized I didn't know: is it Chunkysis who made this card? Or one of your twin sisters? It was really impressive! I'd be lying if I said that a lot of our generic wedding cards didn't get misplaced after the wedding, but this one made it safely into our wedding memory box!

It was so great meeting you guys @MeghanEmily and I hope we get a chance to meet again!

I hope so, too! We were both having crazy days with lots of family, and it was so hot! Hopefully someday we'll cross paths again on trips that are a little more relaxed and we can coordinate a little better. Thanks for taking the time to say hi! I don't have any creative sisters who make cool things, but next time I'll bring you a Canadian treat of some kind :)

So she insisted that I get Bryan the white fidget spinner instead of the black one, and she made sure to tell me at least 3 times! Which really just means, she's gonna end up with the white fidget spinner. LOL

:laughing: I distinctly remember this! She was a girl on a mission!

I know everyone has said so and I’m usually a lurker with your TRs (but still a huge fan nonetheless) but I do send many prayers and well wishes to your father. It’s such a stressful time when a loved one is so sick. I love reading your TRs because of how close you are to your family, your writing style, and hearing the adventures with Steve!

I'm so sorry about your dad. Hope he recovers and does well with new treatments. I went thru similar with my dad, so I know how you feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!