Ohana Solo?

lorenski56

Earning My Ears
going to do a solo Disney trip in Sept. for the food and win festival and MNSSHP. I LOVE Ohana and was wondering if anyone has ben there solo? Thanks.

going to do a solo Disney trip in Sept. for the food and win festival and MNSSHP. I LOVE Ohana and was wondering if anyone has ben there solo? Thanks.

1st off, I was slightly thrown off by the title, for I assumed it was a Star wars themed thread ..LoL

As in Not Luke, or Leia, but --- ----...
Anyhow, I like doing any of our ADRs with larger groups.....& Ohana especially, because of the family style.
But that's not to say that you wouldn't have a great time by yourself...That's just me...:confused3

I would burst into tears if I went solo to dine at WDW.. in fact if I ever found myself in that position, I would probably just find someone and pay for their trip so I had company ; )

I travel solo to WDW once or twice a year if Im lucky due to business trips. Any restaurant where there are the two top tables its not odd at all to see solo diners. If that make you uncomfortable you can get a decent amount of the items by sitting at the bar.

I have not been to Ohana's solo, but I have to many other restaurants, including Biergarten. I don't see it as any different then the rest of the restaurants. If you want to eat there, go and enjoy. BTW, for those who think it is weird, people have to eat. I love my solo trips and have no issue with doing anything by myself. I don't need another person to sit and eat with me like I am a 5yo. I am perfectly happy with my own company and don't see why I, or anyone else, should hide the fact that they eat by not going to a restaurant. As if we are doing something shameful by eating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter