• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok...all done feeling sorry for myself...well not quite!

jlmcantwait

Mouseketeer
Well,
Just got done picking up from my son's 4th birthday party...thought the diningroom staff would be doing it !!!! I have spent all day sayimg....we would be getting on the ship right now....we would be sailing away right now...we would be going to dinner right now..ect ect ect....you would be ...well lets keep it clean!!!!!
The good news is we had a secret porthole the 11/30 cruise...we are booked on the 1/25 now and we got one of the obstructed verandas...so we did great I guess. It still is not the day of my son's birthday but what can you do! And the only person making drinks tonight was me. I should have charged what the cruise lines charge and I would have had plenty of Xmas $$$.
Hope everyone had a great Holiday
Sorry guys....2 more months of me!!!!
Laurie:D :( :D :( :D :(

;)

:( SORRY YOU MISSED YOUR CRUISE, BUT HOPE THE ONE IN JAN. IS GREAT. I SAW WHERE YOU WERE ON THE THE MONARCH OF THE SEA, HOW DID YOU LIKE IT? DH AND I ARE GOING FOR 4 DAY IN JAN. AND WANTED TO DO DISNEY BUT COULDN'T WORK IT OUT SO ARE DOING RCCL, DID MAGIC 7 DAY IN 2001 AND LOVED IT. ANY INFO APPRECIATED.:smooth:

Hey Patches4
We went on the S.O.T.S 2x we loved both trips! The staff is great..the food was great. We went the 2nd time for my sons 1st birthday so we were on it 3yrs ago......TODAY...sorry still some sad feelings! You will have great time. Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter