OK DISers. Do you know someone personally that has the Virus?

Do You know someone personally with the Virus?

• yes

Votes: 273 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 203 41.1%
  • other

Votes: 18 3.6%

• Total voters
Just wanted to pop back in here. I said earlier on the thread I suspected I had it in January.

I was just tested for the antibodies, and tested positive.

While that does not confirm when I had it, it is most likely that is when it was, as that is the only time I have been ill this year.
At least you have some answers. So glad you didn't give it to anyone. I bet the people at work who were "teasing" you are glad you had a mask on, too.

At least you have some answers. So glad you didn't give it to anyone. I bet the people at work who were "teasing" you are glad you had a mask on, too.

I told coworkers today and they were like YOU CAME IN AND EXPOSED ALL OF US??????

I said, first of all, none of us knew about this then. I didn't know what it was. I did my best to keep everyone safe (wore a mask, kept my distance, washed my hands, wiped down my computer with bleach wipes, and didn't share my pens or anything with anyone - my standard protocol when I'm sick and have to be around others.) Second, all of you were giving me a hard time about leaving. EVERYONE complained about me going home sick. EVERYONE made me feel bad about it. So next time you go to complain about me leaving or staying home because I'm sick, remember that the last time I called out sick, I had COVID.

Still NO.
Me too. Not a single soul I'd consider "close", nor does anyone else in my family, work or social circle report knowing anyone, really. The early-20-something son of acquaintances apparently infected, diagnosed and recovered in early March while on a work-study trip in Spain. He is still there and fine now as far as we know. Besides that - I've got nothing. :confused3

Looking back, I was crazy sick in January. Where I work at we have tourists from all over. I was diagnosed with a respiratory infection. And I never felt that bad before and it took almost a month for me to feel normal.

Anyway, a former coworker became a CNA and contracted it . But she has finally recovered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter