Ok, I have a ??

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
We are going 9/13-9/20 and I just found out about the free dining. I called and got a sweetie CM who graciously changed my ressies to include the free dining. Now,, I already booked my ADR's so do I have to do anything else?

Please understand that I never get a deal and we never get a break like this is so I'm a little concerned. Does everything else just stay the same? But, the dining is now free? Is it stll 1TS, 1CS and 1 snack all the same?

Thanks.

I think it's 2 snack credits per day. Other than that...You should be all set! Congrats!

You are good to go...DH and I got free dining back last September on our honeymoon! It is fabulous!

Yes, you're right...I don't know how I got that wrong. Wishful thinking I guess...lol.

Ladybugsy said:
Yes, you're right...I don't know how I got that wrong. Wishful thinking I guess...lol.

You probably read the rumour that was floating around for awhile that they were taking away dessert at TS & adding an extra snack.

Everyone called & it was confirmed that this is not true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter