OK...waiting patiently for June hours!

WeirdEyes

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team</fon
Does anybody know when the June hours will be posted? Will they be posted WHILE I'm at WDW? Leaving June 5th. Thanks!!

From what I've read on other threads, give it until mid May b4 you become worried. I think the staff is trying to get firm attendance guesstimates before they make a decision.

I'm leaving May 31st, so I definitely hope they come out before you leave. :teeth:

dahess, looks like we'll be there at the same time. We are staying at Caribbean Beach. DH, DS, and DN. Can't Wait! :jester:

Someone on the resort board posted that June 1-17 is now on the Disney.com site @Park hours

They must have just posted them because I checked about 2 hours ago and nothing was there. Yeah!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

They must be in the middle of updating it right now...I don't see June...or even May(!) for that matter...

UPDATE: But they are up now! woo-hoo! And it's only May 2nd...at least we didn't have to wait too long into May...:Pinkbounc

The last time we went to disney was also in June. I remember MK stay open to 9 or 11 every night without a E-ticket. Does Future World at Epcot include Living Sea, test track and the innoventions? I reminder these being open until 8 or 9 and now future world is open only to 6 Pm.
Is there chances they will change their times and stay open later if their is large crowds?

Looks like Disney is cutting WAY back on hours. I haven't been in a couple of years and didn't know that they parks close so early now. Oh well, I guess I'll have to take advantage of Caribbean Beach and Downtown Disney. I've made out our itinerary and it's a good thing that I picked to go to MK on the day that SpectraMagic and the fireworks are scheduled. I would've hated having to change all of my PS's.

Originally posted by WeirdEyes
Looks like Disney is cutting WAY back on hours. I haven't been in a couple of years and didn't know that they parks close so early now. Oh well, I guess I'll have to take advantage of Caribbean Beach and Downtown Disney. I've made out our itinerary and it's a good thing that I picked to go to MK on the day that SpectraMagic and the fireworks are scheduled. I would've hated having to change all of my PS's.

What is there to do at Caribbean Beach?

WOW, I am completely surprised by how short the hours for mid June are. I am a little dissappointed that I invested so much money in park hoppers only to find out the the parks close so early. I thought June was a busy month at Disney. I have always traveled in the summer months and have never been there with hours so short.

Does anyone know why in the world they are closing MK 2 hours earlier than any other night on FRIDAY, June 27th?

Mini

These hours are very disappointing:( I do not understand how anyone could possibly justify closing MK at 7:00 pm on any night during the summer, especially Fridays:confused: My local Six Flags is open later than that right now. I have seen a lot of people commenting that the posted hours are rarely the actual hours so I am hoping they will improve. Spectro and FITS are scheduled on one of the days I plan to visit MK but we have an 8:30 PS at 'Ohana. Oh well I guess we will have to plan on visiting MK on a Saturday night:eek: during our stay just to catch Spectro and FITS. Shorter hours at WDW is still better than being at work any day:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter