Okay, for real... I need some suggestions.

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
I posted a few weeks ago that this itty bitty muscle in my eyelid is twitching.... It's STILL twitching... almost non-stop, and it's driving me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!! Does anyone know of ANYTHING that will make it stop???? I'll take any suggestions short of cutting my eye out (which, believe me, I've considered a couple of times!!).

HELP ME!!

Tell your boss to quit yelling at you. ;)

Kidding - I can't help you with that one. Maybe some valium?? That probably wouldn't help your eye, but you'd care a lot less. :teeth:

I get a twitchy eyelid whenever I'm stressed out. Do whatever you can do to relax. If you drink caffinated beverages, try cutting back on those a bit. I remember my mom complaining about her eyelids twitching when I was a kid. I wonder if I had anything to do with that. :teeth:

Seriously, I hope your twitch goes away soon. I know how aggrivating it can be.

Have you gone to the doctor or a chiropractor for it? I occasionally get a twitchy eyelid and in me, every time if I go to the chiropractor, it's fixed up shortly.

That usually happens to me when I'm tired and under stress. It always goes away when I get some decent sleep.

I don't know if that is what is going on with you, but good luck on getting it to stop - I know how annoying it is.

mine twitches when i get really, really stressed. my fathers eye twitched so bad he actually went to the doctor for it. they said he has bell's palsy(sp?). there is nothing they can do for it.

hope yours goes away soon!

Mine did that for about 11 months--and just stopped. When I asked my dr about it, he wasn't concerned. Lately the little finger on my right hand has been doing that--hope that stops soon!

Just bear with it--it will stop someday!

Fishy† honey,

Have you had an eye exam lately? I wear glasses for eyestrain, and if I 'forget' to wear them, I get the twitches. And it could be stress related as well.

Good Luck

Deb

fishsticks.....I'm not sure that this is 'the answer'....but how is you're Potassium intake??....vitamins...Bananas... leafy greens....I know that if you have an inbalance in you're bodies' electrolytes....muscles are effected! and can twitch.....especially the smaller muscles!

Now that's the answer I was looking for Goofus..... I can't do anything about any stress that I may or may not have (although I really can't pinpoint any at this time.... late last week it may have been related to a devasting misunderstanding between me and a really good friend of mine, but not anymore). And yes, Debster.... I wear contacts, and I just had an eye exam, so I don't think that's it. Thing is, I HATE bananas.... the taste isn't bad, but I can't stand the texture. Any more texture friendly potassium carriers??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter