• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Okay...I’ll ask...severe weather/tornado area check in..let us know you are ok...

Headed to Miami, so we are really good, but just rain at home. Talking about another chance of severe storms Saturday at home. It is Spring in the Midwest.

j

Tornado touched down in a south atlanta suburb. We are good here definitely severe weather came through metro atlanta at 2:30. mallory had me up chirping from the storm. Went for my run at 7 and branches and stuff down. I think it was worse on the south side.

Just another spring day in the south. Tragic that people died.

Today looks like it might be worse than the 25th.
Same back home, Denise. STL missed it all during the week. Today looks like a higher risk. It is supposed to be mid 70s at home today. Mid 50s tomorrow. That usually means bad things in between.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter