Okay, teens, help me out, what does this icon mean?

aboveH20

DIS Veteran
image.jpeg

It's been a long time since I've been a teen, even a long time since my kids have been teens. Can you help an old lady?

I've run across this icon a couple times recently and can't figure it out intuitively, in context, or by googling icons. What in heavens name does it mean.

:thanks:

Three days later . . . I guess the teen board isn't as popular as some of the others. I think I'll post my question on the college board, cuz I still don't know what that icon means!

:confused3

I think this is a stack of so-called hamburgers, which means there's a lot that can't be shown on the screen, so you have to tap the icon and a navigational bar will appear. Have you tapped this icon to see what it does? Or have you just seen this icon somewhere--maybe not on your phone?--and you're just curious?

I think this is a stack of so-called hamburgers, which means there's a lot that can't be shown on the screen, so you have to tap the icon and a navigational bar will appear. Have you tapped this icon to see what it does? Or have you just seen this icon somewhere--maybe not on your phone?--and you're just curious?

I'm sorta familiar with the menu bar icon, I've never seen the double set of bars though. Hopefully I'm come across it soon so I can try tapping on it.

Yeah it's a drop down menu icon.

If I'm looking at someone's Instagram page but not logged in, I wonder if I'll be able to tap it. Time will tell.

Thank you both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!