~*~ Okay, The bug bit & I was tired of itching! ~*~

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
The bug bit ~ In Jan when I was getting ready for our March trip (first DVC trip) I kept thinking if only I had more points! Well, I signed up with 2 resale agents to contact me with any 50 pts or less OKW march UY points that came avaiable. Well, I have waited, and waited and waited. I actually eyed several other resorts on their web sites.

The itching gets worse ~ Our March trip was WONDERFUL, to say the least!!! I LOVED our DVC experience! So, we plan another trip for this summer and (don't tell anyone!)borrow points! Still no resales available.

The itching is so bad I can't stand it any longer!! ~ Well I can't be in the borrowing mode in my first year of DVC ownership so there is only one cure!!! I MUST add-on!!! :teeth: Still no resales available.

So, I called my guide today and told him to add on a few points. He took my info and said if my UY was available he would take care of everything.

Oh.. I forgot to add... I started with 75 points at OKW and I only added (hopefully) 25 more. I want to have 150 total but I'm only buying as I can pay cash.

So, one more DVC person that was bitten by the add-on bug! :wizard:

Shari
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter