Okay! What are YOU going to choose?!

Which park would you choose if you could ONLY choose one?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 165 45.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 60 16.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 95 26.0%
  • Resorts only!

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
Going with Epcot.

On a side note, is it just me but why are all the polls written in white lettering against a light grey background? I can barely read them.

MK under the current circumstances--there is just so much more to do and to spread out the crowds than any other park, lots of rides with indoor queues with air con, and its hours seem relatively "normal." In regular times, it'd be Epcot for sure---lovvvvvve world showcase. WishI was there right now listening to some good music, having my favorite salted caramel ice cream martini with grand marnier in France, waiting for illuminations to start.....
You HAD to pull the Illuminations card.. 😭 my first year that I went as a kid was 1999; I watched illuminations throughout my entire childhood and adolescence. I sort of passionately hate Epcot Forever... I know it's not ITS fault ...

MK...no question! It holds decades worth of memories for my family, it's the icon, so many wonderful rides, such great atmosphere, it's what we most look forward to and why we continue to squirrel away our pennies for it time and time again.
BUT
If it wasnt an option this upcoming trip, then AK 1000%!! Love EE, FOP, Nomad Lounge, all the animals, the restaurants (QS and TS), the music, Pandora at night! Just makes you feel like you're truly on a tropical vacation...with a roller coaster 😉

Epcot for sure! Our whole family loves it. It has some of our very favourite attractions (Spaceship Earth, Soarin', Living with the land, 3 Caballeros). The details in each country are very unique, and so many cool sit down restaurants. The atmosphere at Epcot is incredibly nostalgic for us. It just has something very special that the other parks don't have...

I am just curious (and I am sick of rumor mongering for the moment): which is your MUST-DO park?

I'm talking, you get ONE reservation to go. Which do you choose? Bonus points for why, and extra bonus points for declaring your love publicly. 😁
And... GO!

Edit: ...I want bonus points, so... It's EPCOT for me. I just love being there; of course, the removal of Future World is a drag right now, but I have been getting through this downtime by listening to the area music. First entrance, then Future World, and then Works Showcase...and repeat.
I'm going to agree...Epcot! It has a little exitement....a lot of learning and culture...and it's like touring the world in a day! And I'm a foodie...and F&W is the best!!!

MK for sure! It's got the castle!! By far the most rides and attractions, including many classics. My favorite ride--BTMRR. Love BoG for lunch. So many reasons!

Second would be HS due to Galaxy's Edge, Toy Story Land, and the fact it has ToT another of my favorites.

Third would be AK because it is beautiful and has FoP.

Last Epcot. I like it, but it's definitely not my favorite.

Hard to choose between MK and HS, but if it's just me for my solo trip in late August I have to say HS! It has the most rides I'm interested in, and I don't kill myself walking around because it's smaller. I would have previously said Epcot, but without SE and the cultural reps it just won't be the same for a while.

Hollywood Studios. A contributing factor now is Galaxy's Edge since I am huge Star Wars, but even before it was my favorite. I have heard a lot of people say that they can't do a whole day there, but I can do so easily. Something about the atmosphere there. I do miss how it was a bit emptier before Galaxy's Edge came in though. The smaller crowd used to be another selling factor for me, but at least they added something that I definitely find worthwhile.

Hard to choose between MK and HS, but if it's just me for my solo trip in late August I have to say HS! It has the most rides I'm interested in, and I don't kill myself walking around because it's smaller. I would have previously said Epcot, but without SE and the cultural reps it just won't be the same for a while.
SE isn't closing now for the foreseeable future! 😍

MK for me, despite how much I love all the parks.

Cinderella’s Castle pulls me in, like it was built for me. I tear up up my first (and last!) sight of it every visit. Watching fireworks over the castle is indescribable. I can honestly say that I could spend a magical day there and not even visit a single attraction. The atmosphere alone just plays all the right notes on my heartstrings.

As I've read what others have posted I've flip-flopped between EPCOT and MK. EPCOT is my all time favorite park, but for a one day trip MK is so packed with classic Disney. Oh, I'm going to say.... EPCOT.

This is a tough one for me. I know which park it wouldn't be- Epcot. Don't get me wrong, I've developed a new-found appreciation for it in the last 2 years, but I'm more of a ride girl than Epcot has to offer right now.

So based on that, I've always been such a MK girl at heart, but I think I have go with HS right now. ROTR was not open yet when I was there in November, and I'm a huge Star Wars fan.

HS for sure. DS4 is in love with Star Wars, Toy Story and DS7 has this strange love of sitting at the bar in Brown Derby

My park favorites or what I'd choose would be in this order:

MK
HS
AK
EP

Epcot is so lame, can't figure out what the draw is. If I want to spend the $$ to go to a theme park, then MK will win out every time as that is Disney all wrapped up in 1. If I wanted to pay to shop and eat, Epcot would be your place. In all my trips, I have only tried the world showcase a few times, it was B O R I N G and I really gave it a try with an open mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter