Okay! What are YOU going to choose?!

Which park would you choose if you could ONLY choose one?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 165 45.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 60 16.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 95 26.0%
  • Resorts only!

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

Epcot is our favorite park. We spend part of every single day there. We love the food and love going through all the countries. Who knows what it will be like this year but if I only get one reservation, that's it baby.

For me, Epcot has a very slight edge over MK, but it’s really close. DHS is third, and AK a distant 4th. No matter when I visit AK, it’s hot and laid out in a way that is difficult to navigate. Most of what I do at Studios are shows, and we may not be doing those for a while. I like the classic attractions at MK, and I like the World’s Fair vibe at Epcot.

Epcot is our favorite park. We spend part of every single day there. We love the food and love going through all the countries. Who knows what it will be like this year but if I only get one reservation, that's it baby.

And when Epcot is having one of its Festivals,that REALLY seals the deal for us in it being our favorite Park!

Nothing like strolling through World Showcase sampling as many Food Booths as we can and then winding the day down with 3 Sets from a great Band at America Gardens!!!!

Not Good Times,GREAT TIMES!!!!

DAK for sure!
It's an underrated park with limited shade... if you are willing to best the heat you likely will find less crowds there. And the way the park is set up tends to disperse the crowds easier as well. The animal trails are a great attraction in themselves (the wilderness must be explored) and Rafikis Planet watch is a way under appreciated hidden gem of a place to spend some of your day (where you can now find the drawing disney characters experience). Pretty much every ride line is well shaded if not indoors (aka AC) and the food options are all around pretty great. You can never go wrong with Tusker House. Shows are great, long, indoors, and seated.... Honestly so many wins in the Animal Kingdom Column for me I LOVE IT (This coming from a former hater)!!

NOTE: This is my answer only because i've spent plenty of time in WDW. If i hadn't, id have a different answer MK of course.

Normally I think I'd say Magic Kingdom, but Epcot is a very close second, and because we're staying at an Epcot area resort (Boardwalk) for the first time, and we chose it specifically because we want to be near Epcot for Christmastime, I'll say Epcot.

It'd suck to be limited to one park though. That's the beauty of WDW. Each park is so unique.

MK because this next trip is scheduled to be with DD (who will be 5) for her first real Disney trip. MK is the most quintessentially Disney with the most kid friendly rides and things to see.

That said, if we could only get one reservation at one park, we would not go. I'm not wasting our 7-day tickets and hundreds of dollars on flights to go to MK for one day.

I am so torn.... I love MK! (Epcot close second... love it every night of our visit) I could just walk down main street and be in my own fantasyland every day. I love the colors, costumes, imagination of Small World. I love walking into each land and hearing the theme music which is ever so subtle but always there (I think that's why I always feel so happy there). I love shopping in all of the stores. I could chill in the People Mover and people watch from above. I love to see the smiles on my family's faces after a ride on Big Thunder or Splash (they are always thinking of funny faces for the snap of the camera on the way down). We go the week before Christmas and even when families with small children are spent after a full day, they still look happy and in good spirits. (we may see some showing little patience for over tired kids and we think... yup been there, done that). I love getting treats and then popping into Country Bear Jamboree. I didn't get to go to Disney as a child. Seeing it for the first time through my three kid's eyes... priceless.... it was love at first sight for me.
Can you all tell.... I MISS MY DISNEY!!!!!

We're holding our reservation right now purely for Galaxy's Edge, so HS it is. 2nd would be Animal Kingdom since we haven't seen any of the Avatar stuff either. We've spent the last 10 years or so dropping our bucks on the Disney Magic and Wonder so it's been a while since we've been to the parks. Hope we're still able to go this year.

A few years ago I would have said DAK--when I was on the College Program it ended up being my go-to park to revisit after I'd been there a couple months and done all the rides at the four parks multiple times. I can just stroll around DAK and be happy. Love the wildlife trails.

After visiting in January and seeing Galaxy's Edge, though, it's DHS for me now. I went there a lot more often than I'd originally planned because I just loved being in that environment (even on days when RotR wasn't an option for me) and DB7 is easily my new favorite counter service restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter