Okura Tokyo Bay to Narita airport

Nessnem

Earning My Ears
Good morning. I'm new to this site & haven't quite worked out how to search etc, so apologies if this has been asked many times before.

I'm just wondering what people think is the best way to get from any of the Disney hotels to the airport please? We're staying our last 3 nights at the Okura Tokyo bay hotel & have a Jetstar flight from terminal 3 at 12.15pm.

So given we need to be at the airport around 10am, any suggestions on how long it would take to get to Narita in the morning please? I'm assuming best way is to get the train, but I'm so overwhelmed with this trip that I haven't been able to find much info re travel times etc.

I hate to run late, and don't need the stress of cutting it fine, so am happy to over budget time than under.

Thanks for any assistance, much appreciated!

Hi Ness!! So exciting, not long now!!
We caught that same Jetstar flight home. We used the limo bus. Decided this was easier because we would get picked up directly outside the hotel and didn't need to get ourselves and luggage to the train etc.
From memory, we took the bus from the Hilton at about 9am (this was suggested by the hotel). By the time we picked up other customers and got to the airport, we went through immigration etc, had about 3 mins to buy drinks and last minute snacks, and basically walked onto the plane. It was cutting it close, but all was fine.
If you use the limo bus, just ask at the hotel which time you should take. Next time I'd probably give myself an extra 30mins or so, but I am a worrier when it comes to missing flights LOL
Have fun and let us all know how it goes.

Hi Shaz, not long at all!!

Thanks for your advice. I don't do dress so well with running late so I was thinking around 8am anyway. So appreciate your feedback.
And yes I assumed the bus was in some ways easier, but that the train might be faster. Can't imagine what their traffic is like given here in melbourne in peak hour on the caulder, Tulla & the Bolte in the morning! And that's on the very rare occasion I have to cross town in the morning & then it's up with the birds! So for Tokyo, well maybe they don't have car parks for freeways then!!
I guess it also depends on luggage & how well we manage to navigate the trains! Trying to reduce our bags from our normal packing because we usually do taxis or get a driver but the distance to Narita will make that prohibitive!
Will definitely let you know how it all goes!!
Thanks again xx

We booked the limo bus a day or so before we needed it, so you could leave it and just work it out when you're there.

When you factor in the time to walk through Tokyo station to connect, I've found that the train doesn't save much time- although I've never taken the bus during rush hour. Having done both, I'd always choose the bus unless the time is not convenient (Ie if the next bus after I got through customs on arrival to Tokyo wasn't for another hour)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter