OKW and ME

kitkatsnindylou

Mouseketeer
We arrived in Orlando at 3:30 and by 4:pm we were on our way to OKW ... Wow this is great... We had a trainee at check in and she was awesome Thank you Amanda for making sure my requests were granted. We had a 1bdroom ns waterview room #3525 2nd floor overlooking a pond and the gulf course. The room was in great condition but you are taking your life in your hands when you sit on the balcony. Gulf balls come flying through the trees. But it was ok you learn when to duck. Well since we started off so well I was sure we would have our bags in no time. So we waite and waite we go out to dinner at 6pm still no bags but hay its ok we get back to the room at 8pm no bags so i call bellservice's oh yes your bags are here we will get them to you shortly. At 8:30 the phone rings we have found your bag it was at port orleans. You found my bag? I thought they were here well one is. at 8:45 the first bag arrives. At 9:30 I call bell services again oh yea we have the other one it will be there in a few min. ok well finally at 10pm the 2nd bag arrives. I would recomend the ME but tell anyone to grab their bags at the airport. Good thing I did not have little kids that went to bed early with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter