OKW Gurgling Suitcase Libations & Spirits

Louis morrell

DIS Veteran
What's the deal. My studio room was bigger. It looks like there are 8 seats in tjphe place. There was almost always a line out the door and one bartender. The absolute worst resort lounge I have ever seen. They should gutva 1br an convert it to a lounge, that would triple the size of the place.

I don't think it's designed to be a "lounge" in the traditional sense - as far as people lounging inside. It's open space that faces more open space...arent there tables right across from it?

Yes, there are tables but unlike the lounges at other "deluxe"resorts there are no servers walking around. If you want a drink you have to stand in a line for 30 min.

We usually walk over from the pool and get some beverages and go back to the pool. It’s also the only lounge where you can use TIW and get 20% off everything, including food. They have certain bar foods and you can order anything from Olivia’s. The bar is always packed, but there are 3 tables inside around the corner.

We've never had problems getting a drink there in a timely manner. The bar area itself is small, but that space is more designed as a walk up and get drinks, then sit outside somewhere deal.

I see stuff like this, and feel like WDW is leaving money on the table. I feel the same way when I look at the kitchen and register set up at some of the counter service locations Totally agree OP.

You can't gut a one bedroom and turn it into a lounge without creating another one bedroom somewhere at OKW.

Oh, I am. 😂 I really enjoyed the Disney select Knob Creek 120 proof Bourbon served neat which by the way they do not serve at OKW.

Also Turtle Pond pool is a smaller pool and has its own pool bar. GS is located just outside the main pool.

I feel like the Gurgling Suitcase is more of a grab a drink and go type place as opposed to a traditional lounge bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!