OKW Lovers Thread. Part 2

Not OKW specific but over on the MNSSHP thread - they are organizing for DVC members to take random people in with them for the DVC early entry perk. I don't think that is cool. A fast way to have perks taken away.

As a person who'll be in the MK that afternoon (not staying for MNSSHP) I don't like hearing this. It will increase crowds even more that afternoon.

The MNSSHP Thread Allowing NON DVC members to hook up with DVC members for Early Entry Perk, is stil there just like the Throwaway rooms at Ft. Wilderness thread for years! I find this new loop hole just as upsetting as the throwaway room crap! Disboards attitude is that as long as they don't post the word "cancel" in the post its fine! I tried fighting to have that thread removed but got nowhere! Except they did ban me from posting on that thread! So I'll assume that'll happen here also! They also feel that if Disney allows its, oh well! So these r the only 2 loopholes I know of but I'm sure there r more! As long as Disboards continues to allow these threads your parks get more congested and forget about getting a campsite! So ty Disboards I'm finally signing off! I love my WDW chat (liners) from Touring Plans, who do not promote loop holes and taking advantage of all the rest of us that DO FOLLOW THE RULES!

The MNSSHP Thread Allowing NON DVC members to hook up with DVC members for Early Entry Perk, is stil there just like the Throwaway rooms at Ft. Wilderness thread for years! I find this new loop hole just as upsetting as the throwaway room crap! Disboards attitude is that as long as they don't post the word "cancel" in the post its fine! I tried fighting to have that thread removed but got nowhere! Except they did ban me from posting on that thread! So I'll assume that'll happen here also! They also feel that if Disney allows its, oh well! So these r the only 2 loopholes I know of but I'm sure there r more! As long as Disboards continues to allow these threads your parks get more congested and forget about getting a campsite! So ty Disboards I'm finally signing off! I love my WDW chat (liners) from Touring Plans, who do not promote loop holes and taking advantage of all the rest of us that DO FOLLOW THE RULES!

I agree it is wrong. I didn't realize a new thread had been created!

Have a question about the chair bed...we will be staying there with 5 adults. 1 of the guys snores,was wondering if the mattress can be taken off and put on the floor in the bedroom..thanks for any info.

Have a question about the chair bed...we will be staying there with 5 adults. 1 of the guys snores,was wondering if the mattress can be taken off and put on the floor in the bedroom..thanks for any info.
No, it’s like the sofa bed, it’s connected to the frame. Maybe bring with you or purchase while there a single blow up mattress!

Our request was Turtle Pond area and we were assigned building 42. 2BR unit 4223.
We requested this area as we had stayed here in the past.
What an awesome trip, mirrors our typical OKW stays, and we’ve had that very same villa. Luckily, I’ve gotten my building 42, Turtle Pond request every time!

The chair is also too big to move into the bedroom. We’ve tried. Ha. Worked better for us just to put the would be chair person on an air mattress in the bedroom.

The chair is also too big to move into the bedroom. We’ve tried. Ha. Worked better for us just to put the would be chair person on an air mattress in the bedroom.

I heard, If you put it on its side, it will fit through the doorway. Heard from someone who has tried it before. :rolleyes1 Good luck

I heard, If you put it on its side, it will fit through the doorway. Heard from someone who has tried it before. :rolleyes1 Good luck

Snorer in laundry room! Hall closet? Out on deck with netting? IN THE CAR*! A different room?
* assumes this is an adult and the car is properly cool.

I can sleep through anything except snoring. Makes me insane. Could you tell?

Thanks for all of the suggestions! Lol I think I had thought of most of them except for the pool lounge area glad to hear the chair has been known to slide thru the door on its side. Will take ear plugs for back up! Heading down in 2 weeks,5 adults and a 2 year old!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter