OKW or BWV

byejou

Mouseketeer
I have to decided by Tuesday whether we are staying at BW or OKW. We stayed at both and BW is older & large but location is awesome!!! Now we fell in love with OKW but main area is small however we loved the 2 double beds and larger room. OKW location to DTD with boat service is great but we only go once. With that I am purchasing AP for first time and it will include water parks and Quest. Or favorite park is Epcot and HS Which resort would you pick????? :scratchin

I have to decided by Tuesday whether we are staying at BW or OKW. We stayed at both and BW is older & large but location is awesome!!! Now we fell in love with OKW but main area is small however we loved the 2 double beds and larger room. OKW location to DTD with boat service is great but we only go once. With that I am purchasing AP for first time and it will include water parks and Quest. Or favorite park is Epcot and HS Which resort would you pick????? :scratchin

I think you have them mixed up. OKW is older and larger. OKW studios have 2 queen beds, BWV studios have a queen bed and a double sleep sofa.

If your favorites are Epcot & DHS, I would go with BWV. Nothing beats avoiding busses. I've stayed at OKW a few times and the busses seem to take forever, there are 5 stops within the resort.

If you are counting on the 7 month window, BWV might not have a lot of availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter