OKW or SSR

kato0627

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of going in Jan for a long weekend. The only thing left is OKW or SSR. Any suggestions????? DS is 8/5 and DD 3. We did the BWV in Oct and loved it..
Also, how terrible am I to pull my DS out of 3rd grade for 3 more days???? He missed 7 in October!!!!!! I am feeling the guilt, but we are celebrating my DH 40th!!!!!!
thanks

I'd probably go to SSR, just because I have never stayed there. I like to try the new ones.

I loved SSR...but you might want the extra room and lower points cost at OKW....Either will be great. :cool1:

We're OKW owners ,but are staying at SSR next week. OKW is very spacious; SSR is closer - you can walk - to DTD. OKW always comes in first with us, :love: but SSR is lovely, too.

We haven't stayed at SSR yet, but we stayed at OKW in Sept. and loved it. Our kids are 4th and 3rd grade, and we took them out for five days in September and we're taking them out for another five days at the end of January. They had no problem making up their work, and their teachers are fine with it. Enjoy!

We have frequently taken our kids out of school for a family vacation. What we've done is:
1. collect schoolwork from teachers before we go and
2. set aside time each day (we always do first thing in the morning) to do it and
3. email and/or fax it back to the school daily as it is completed.

Usually we can finish everything in about 30 minutes--and that's with 4 kids in grades K, 2, 4, and 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter