OKW Request Question...

softballmom3

DIS Veteran
We have a studio booked here (not HH). I've scoured the internet and tried to read through multiple posts. We have our own vehicle, so will be mobile. I would like to make a request, but unsure where to request. We would love to be able to easily walk to a quieter pool. Would South Point be a horrible spot to request? If not, any recommendations on what building to ask for? TIA for any advice!

We have a studio booked here (not HH). I've scoured the internet and tried to read through multiple posts. We have our own vehicle, so will be mobile. I would like to make a request, but unsure where to request. We would love to be able to easily walk to a quieter pool. Would South Point be a horrible spot to request? If not, any recommendations on what building to ask for? TIA for any advice!
We prefer the Turtle pond area simply because it is shaded by big old Oak trees and has the best private pool. You can refill your mugs there and there are drinks and basic food at the Turtle Shack during the lunch time to dusk. We have had rooms in both 32 and 34 which is a little walk to the pool, but right by the bus stop as well as 42 and 43 which are right by the quiet pool and farther from the bus stop. All of them worked out great for us. The quiet pool is bigger than most and there are a lot of lounges and even picnic tables there too as well as shuffleboard and games.

Thank you! I've requested Turtle Pond Area. I'm sure we will be happy anywhere as I've not stayed here before. It's only for 2 nights. The bulk of our stay is BWV :).

I love the Turtle Pond area if not HH and I like the first building on the right in Turtle Pond, next to the
bathrooms/ice machine at the golf course.

In the mornings, I run and fill up my ice bucket on the golf course and we walk to Peninsular Road for the first bus
stop. I also enjoy the pool area at Turtle Pond and although haven't done laundry there, it always looks quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter