OKW Turtle Pond road pool questions

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
Thinking of booking in June 2018

1. During that time is the concession stand open and do they have a bar there?
2. Is it true that the TPP is getting fixed and will it be open in June??

I don't think the refurb plans have been posted any where. They started on bldgs. 31-33 then moved to 53-56. They appear to be just jumping around. I hope they are working on how to put the door from the laundry to the Master bath in Bldgs below 30.

When I called DVC they said the turtle pond pool and surrounding areas will be closed from April to early July.

We have a trip planned in early May at OKW and I received an email about a month ago stating that the Turtle Pond Pool, Turtle Shack Snack Bar and Flying Fish Gameroom will be unavailable due to refurbishment from April to early July.

We are going in March. We have a 2 bedroom villa booked thru cash, and have requested near HH. Are any of the villa's near HH been refurbished? Anyone know?

We are going in March. We have a 2 bedroom villa booked thru cash, and have requested near HH. Are any of the villa's near HH been refurbished? Anyone know?

Not yet, they are working the Turtle Pond area and someone recently reported closures Southpoint in buildings 55-56. BTW is your cash stay booked through MS? Because it is my understanding that HH rooms are only for membership bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!