Ol' Tiggerdad is NO LONGER officially homeless

That looks like a really nice match. Looking forward to seeing it next month.

j

View attachment 394199
We'll, the latest addition is home. This thing pulls so much better than the TT. Funny thing is it weighs more, higher profile, but mpg is slightly better than TT as well.

I noticed when we switched from a TT to Fiver how it towed better. While it is higher profile the air flows up over your truck and then over the camper better than having the big space between a truck and TT front. Looks very nice, and look forward to seeing it next month.

The truck and the trailer are a good looking combination, tiggerdad.

ED

This year is our 20th wedding anniversary. We have a Cruise booked in July. DW said today she would rather take our newest addition to the beach for a week instead. So I cancelled the cruise and booked our good old site 18 for a week in August.

tumblr_oytd7mb1yI1tgtdrfo1_1280.gif

Then DW says, "That way I still get to go to the outlets."

tumblr_m8rle5AyxO1ry5zpmo1_250.gif

I also went ahead and booked site 61 for October there as well while the DDs are out of school for fall break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!